Victim of fatal traffic collision identified

Oct 1, 2009 Full story: The Columbian 15

A 23-year-old Beaverton man who died in a traffic collision Wednesday evening was identified as Igor Khala, according to the Clark County Medical Examiner's Office.

Full Story
SAD

Omaha, NE

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Greg you should read the article again, it said: Deputies said they BELIEVE alcohol and speeding on the part of Khala MAY HAVE BEEN contributing factors in the crash. They didn't say that they found alcohol in his blood so don't be so mean, nobody knows for sure what happened....You are so mean and rude, if it was someone you loved I would love to see what you would say then!!!
sane

Spokane, WA

#3 Oct 8, 2009
igor was a good guy.
Sister

Fresno, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2009
igor is my brother... he was going the speed limit and he was out fishing with friends when he was driving back... yes he had alcohol in the car but he was not drunk... anyone who knew my brother would tell you this was a sweet loving caring brother, husband , and son... and i miss him more then i can even explain..
Bro

Salem, OR

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Look Greg, I was the guy that was with Igor one day before the accident, and I just wanted to tell you that this guy was the most loving, caring, thoughtful, trustworthy, loyal, thankful and happiest person that was ever birthed on this earth. So I love you Greg just like, like my boy, cousin, friend, homie and brother would love you, Igor. Have a nice blessed life; maybe then your words would confide in your actions. God bless you. LOVE tim and max
Luda

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Our thoughts and prayers are with Igors family and friends. God Bless them all! No one should ever feel the pain of a close ones death, but we are humans, and God created us to be here on earth only for a matter of time before he takes us back. Everything happens for a reason, and God has other plans for Igor. God Bless you Khala family, especially the Mother and Father!! XoXo
juls

Spokane, WA

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Greg you have no right to judge someone who you know nothing about. And I hope you will not ever feel the pain of loosing someone who you love so much. Igor was an amazing guy one off kind, and he would never have wrote something hurtful especially during someones loss. Not much I can say about you.
juls

Spokane, WA

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Igor my sweet little brother, I miss you soo much, everyday I cry for you. I feel like a piece of my is gone. Why this happen we will never know. I know God was ready for you and you are with HIM. I just wish I could get one more hug from you and I could tell you how much I love you.
james

Spokane, WA

#9 Jan 18, 2010
Everyone should know that media adds things to facts to make them look like they are on top. Well for example it was said Igor was speeding well did they check speed limit on that road, I did, its 50 mph and its a two lane crazy up and down curvy road. How about they do a report on haw many people die on this road, its a big #. Maybe its time to reduce the speed on this road to save people lives? Plus to find out if person had alcohol it takes 8 weeks to get results back, and for record Igors levels were good. So here is media for you. Get your fact straight!!!
sister

Spokane, WA

#10 Jan 23, 2010
james: thank you...
Igor's levels were not high... and that road is absolutley absurd... they say that for every mile on that road there is a life taken... I couldnt even believe it when we drove out there to put the cross up i was sick to my stomach that a road like that was 50mph.... I just couldnt believe it...
and so many times i have thought of writing to this stupid lady who did the story to have her check her facts... it sucks because she obviously didnt even think of the outcome of her stupid report and what people would think... but everyone who knows igor knew that it wasnt possible... and thats the only thing that matters.... I do want her to issue and apologie for her ridiculous report...
Igorok i love you brother... and i miss you more then you can imagine....
sad

Portland, OR

#11 Mar 17, 2010
so whats his wife up 2, i feel really sorry for her
Sorry

Omaha, NE

#12 Mar 26, 2010
I feel sorry for his wife too, I hope she is ok. Getting over a death of a spouse is harder than getting over a death of a child, sibling, or parents, especially when they are so young.
To Igorochik

Portland, OR

#13 Mar 27, 2010
I love you more than ever Igor... And God only knows what a mess I am.

Missing you...
Sorry

Omaha, NE

#14 Apr 22, 2010
How are you holding up Mrs. Khala?
lidia

Spokane, WA

#16 Mar 30, 2012
vlad, how dare you... leave the memory of my sweet brother at rest.
and You're a douchebag.
Vlad

Gresham, OR

#17 Dec 17, 2012
My bad, just saying good judgement keeps you tickin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 22 Go Blue Forever 719
Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Sep 11 Deborah Brando 1,300
Woodland Taxi Service Sep 11 Jesie 2
Fishing Report (Nov '13) Aug '14 kurt brigliadora 3
Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jul '14 April 3
Review: North Clark Little League Jun '14 Zeb Cameron 1
Looking for a romance partner for my husband May '14 KalamaChick90 1

Woodland Jobs

Woodland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]