PERFORMANCE/TOUR: Roger Hodgson, Legendary Voice of Supertramp,...

Jul 22, 2012 Full story: All About Jazz

Roger Hodgson, Legendary Voice of Supertramp, Returns with His Breakfast in America Summer Tour, First National U.S. Run in 30 Years Fresh on the heels of sold out performances earlier this year in the U.S., South America, and Europe, Roger Hodgson, co-founder and original singer-songwriter from Supertramp, brings his Breakfast in America tour back ... (more)

Full Story
Penny Lane

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Wonderful that Roger Hodgson, co-founder of Supertramp, is touring the US! I can't wait to see him in Portland, OR on August 10. What a thrill it is going to be to see the original singer/songwriter of the songs I have loved for years such as Dreamer, Give a Little Bit, Breakfast in America, Take the Long Way Home, The Logical Song, Fool's Overture, and more! So looking forward to seeing him perform my favorites from his solo albums too!

Check out a multitude of fantastic videos on Roger's Official YouTube Channel at http://www.YouTube.com/MrRogerHodgson . You won't be able to pull yourself away!
James Januszka

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Roger Hodgson is a must see concert. Go see this amazing man with his band in concert. I saw them and loved every minute of their phenomenal performance!
Sadie

Havertown, PA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
The concerts of Roger Hodgson are unique, magical & unforgettable! I saw him last September and found myself immersed in the most ethereal music. His voice resonates deeply in your mind, heart & soul and quickly takes you back to the first times you heard those songs on the radio. Roger's instantly recognizable melodies and signature Wurlitzer piano sound help you realize that he was truly the essence of Supertramp & the creator of the songs we feel so deeply about, such as Dreamer, Child of Vision, Hide In Your Shell, In Jeopardy (only to name a few!) Roger is the definition of a true artist, his warm connection with the fans & the audience between songs makes you feel like a close friend. Every song really feels like he is singing it specially for you! You only have to experience his concert once to understand why you find yourself dreaming of the next one :) It's a lot of fun to follow him on his tour on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/RogerHodgsonOfficial
Come along too, come along right, come a long way... sing it tonight :)
guitar62player

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2012
The magic continues, we are so very fortunate Roger has offered us so many opportunities to experience him performing live right here in the United States for the 2012 touring season. His music is not just notes or words that Roger creates, he forms the composition inside, when he feels it's the right time brings them forth, offering us a glimpse of his heart and soul.

As a face in the sea before him, you quickly understand his compositions are something that quickly finds their way into your soul as if he has written them just for you.........

So, go.......travel..........for if you attend just one concert of Roger Hodgson’s, you will be hooked and want to hear more. His soft spoken, candid, humble presences puts you at ease and then he starts to sing. His voice sounds better than ever! You have no doubt who he is performing for, the sea of faces before him, his fans. What do you feel, love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marketplace: Larry Feldman wants to tell your s... (Mar '10) Oct 22 Jimmyboy 225 8
Ebola patient released from Atlanta hospital Oct 21 koetshuerocanim 1
Do you approve of Kraig Powell as State Represe... Oct 13 Rick 1
Boeing, Airbus at odds over black boxes that eject Oct 9 flightdeck 1
Will Mitt Romney take the plunge again? Oct 1 Far Away 8
Air Supply flying in for the Silver Queen Ball ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jenny 1
Woodland fire consumes barn - The Park Record (Sep '11) Sep '11 sunflower 1
Woodland Dating
Find my Match

Woodland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodland