Obama creates or saves 800,000 jobs

Obama creates or saves 800,000 jobs

Posted in the Woodland Forum

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
After flip-flopping on gay marriage Obama still finds himself behind Rommney. Seeing the writing on the wall he gives Obamacare and US jobs to 800,000 illegal aliens.

"It's the right thing to do", says Obama.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
After flip-flopping on gay marriage Obama still finds himself behind Rommney. Seeing the writing on the wall he gives Obamacare and US jobs to 800,000 illegal aliens.
"It's the right thing to do", says Obama.
Brother you speak the truth yesiree you do. We got to clean house and elict this guy Romknee in or this hole country going to Hell mark my words. Oh yeah I know we should have got that Sanitorum guy because he was going to kick all the perverts and wetbacks out and cut off all that welfare horsecrap but we are stuck with Romknee so we got to vote for him. I sure hope the devil dont get ahold of him again and he try to stuff health care down our throats or be for gun control when was was govornor of wherever he was but hopefully he is born again and he wont try that stuff any more. I didnt fight the gooks and commies in Nam 40 years ago to see this cuntry go down the socialest commie hippie pervert toilet and thats all she rote my frends. You and Mr Ricardo Fire keep up the good work in exposing these libtards as what they is. See you in church on Sunday. Praise Jesus and God bless America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Has Huge Voter Numbers, Keep Fighting Ne... 3 hr Helicopters Are C... 150
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 5 hr Trump and Ricky A... 29
Review: Sacramento Valley Ambulance (Nov '08) 18 hr former emplpyee 14
ARCO Arena - 6/30/2016 20 hr The Judge 2
Clintons Still want Obama to serve them Coffee? 23 hr Frank N Stein 2
The Corner Coffee Shop: The new NOTHING Thread (Jan '08) Mon JTTF 7,072
News Man Accused Of Firing Paintballs At Stockton Ga... Sun Roscoe 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodland Mortgages