Lead singer of rap group N2Deep and h...

Lead singer of rap group N2Deep and his wife killed in motorcycle crash

There are 14 comments on the Daily Democrat story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Lead singer of rap group N2Deep and his wife killed in motorcycle crash. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

A motorcycle crash in Vacaville claimed the life of the lead singer of the Vallejo rap group N2Deep and his wife on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

chris hale

Fairfield, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Ill never forget lofty and tami they were good freands of mine they were good ppl and i dont think it will be the same without them around....

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2 Jan 24, 2011

Since: Jun 10

Citrus Heights, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2011
Too fast! In town and past a school.. Very sad in many ways.
Kristin

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2011
This is an awful tragedy..I just got to know them over the past few years and they were wonderful people. My heart goes out to their kids and families and everyone who has had the pleasure of knowing the both of them.
Good

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2011
Wow, I mean, have not heard from N2Deep in quite a long time but still tragic.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2011
Lead singer of a rap group...now THERE'S a contradiction in terms.
chirp

Sacramento, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2011
Emjoe wrote:
Lead singer of a rap group...now THERE'S a contradiction in terms.
Yes there is such a thing, you may not like it but it does take some skill to do it right.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jan 25, 2011
chirp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is such a thing, you may not like it but it does take some skill to do it right.
Swing and a miss, chirp. Swing and a miss. Strike one.
sever the slumlord crew

Modesto, CA

#9 Feb 4, 2011
i got a chance to play a few shows with n2deep,and when lofty asked us to play his birthday we were so stoked to hangout with the whole band.from hearing them way back to playing with them live it was a few shows i will never forget...thanks for the experience..our hearts and prayers go out to your familia....peace
Josh

Newcastle, UK

#10 Sep 14, 2012
chris hale wrote:
Ill never forget lofty and tami they were good freands of mine they were good ppl and i dont think it will be the same without them around....
My name is josh i meat J.D. when i was 6 and im 14 now and i wish i had been able to meat the rest of the family and the group before he passed... Id love to get emails from yall... my email is [email protected] please keep me posted on the group.. I would love it! I love yalls music and i listen to it alot especcialy on my ipod i have most of your songs on it. RIP J.D. AKA Lofty
Mike

Madera, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Swing and a miss, chirp. Swing and a miss. Strike one.
^^^First Runner-Up at the 2012 Darwin Awards.^^^
Big G

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2015
I live in the south and when I first heard N2deep I thought man these boys are bumping. It's a very sad story to hear this I still listen to your songs because in my book you are still the shit.

Since: Aug 10

Sacramento, CA

#13 Dec 29, 2015
Big G wrote:
I live in the south and when I first heard N2deep I thought man these boys are bumping. It's a very sad story to hear this I still listen to your songs because in my book you are still the shit.
Me thinks that you have been bumped in the head far too many times.
Cromeo

Oakland, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2017
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

Me thinks that you have been bumped in the head far too many times.
Have you ever heard of "there's a time and place for everything"?! Like mentioning that rap or specifically N2 Deep isn't your style of music should prob be done on a diff forum than the one that says how the lead singer and wife were tragically killed while riding a motorcycle. I'm assuming you're not a local guy or that's just shameful.

"A sick honky, straight goin donkey..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CommuniCare reports its at risk of losing feder... 56 min Birds Landing Bob 1
I dont like freeloaders)))))I like real men 1 hr Your Service Prov... 8
21F from UK..IAM SEEKING OBEDIENT GUYS ! FAKE N... 2 hr katexx28 1
News Californiaa s anti-Trump `resistancea bills: Wh... 16 hr Concave 6
News APNewsBreak: Millions of Californians on hook f... 16 hr Concave 4
I'll show you something you've never seen befor... 19 hr kikme-lilsoiphiee 1
I'll show you something you've never seen befor... 20 hr Dr F 3

Woodland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodland Mortgages