Why do some white guys like black girls?
blackmix

Waterloo, Canada

#421 Oct 3, 2012
BLACK GIRLS are uneducated is a MYTH , I'm black and I'm smarter than most whites in my class,the thing I like the most is when they underestimate me because of my color and then noticed that I'm scoring higher then them. Everyone is not the same!! Ofcourse its gonna have few white males gonna like black females! But some people are just afraid what people might think.....(THAT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN )
Liberal

Libreville, Gabon

#422 Oct 3, 2012
what i make of it is that you sound like an unevolved bigot who isn't even the least bit interested in racial progression. ANd the fact that YOU personally don't see that may mixed race couples doesn't suddenly make it an infallible fact that there aren't that many out there so the thousands of people in the actual mixed race couples are just talking shit. So go fuck yourself, racist.

Since: Aug 12

Louisville, KY

#423 Oct 3, 2012
blackmix wrote:
BLACK GIRLS are uneducated is a MYTH , I'm black and I'm smarter than most whites in my class,the thing I like the most is when they underestimate me because of my color and then noticed that I'm scoring higher then them. Everyone is not the same!! Ofcourse its gonna have few white males gonna like black females! But some people are just afraid what people might think.....(THAT'S THE WORLD WE LIVE IN )
You are very correct there was a girl who went to my school(which is a high school I'm a senior)last year she had all her credits in her junior year now she has skipped her senior year and is going to college and she is black and I really liked her(still do)
Nitrotane

Chicago, IL

#424 Oct 3, 2012
Who cares what society thinks...I don't and neither does my drop dead gorgeous Black Wife!!! She makes me Happy and I her. Love comes in many colors...shapes and sizes. When you find your shape...color...and size...TAKE IT!!! Who cares what anyone else thinks...if you're happy...that's all that matters!!!
Nitrotane

Chicago, IL

#425 Oct 3, 2012
I have a reply about black women being uneducated...my wife...who is black...has her Masters...Bachelors and PHD in Forensic psychology!!! She is now going for her Neuropsychology degree. I can't speak for all black women and their educational backgrounds. I will speak for my wife...F*** off ignorant people!
White man

Houston, TX

#426 Oct 4, 2012
gohlkjo wrote:
if nobody was racist people would still have problems with greed.. regardless..
and racism would still exist..
it doesn't exist.. at all..
it is a fabrication of the structure of greed..
Its got absolutely nothing to do with money.
Its all about culture.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#427 Oct 4, 2012
Because love is color blind. =)
hello

Richmond, VA

#428 Oct 6, 2012
um me personally i don't have much interest in white guys, because they are to uptight, and they are sissys to me. Your question was, Why Do Some White Guys Like Black Girls? well we all have our own preference, most white guys are afraid or care about what society thinks, or they only prefer their own and asian girls. I prefer only my race or spanish guys.
White man

Houston, TX

#429 Oct 7, 2012
I would say that there is some kind of disfunction going on in a white guys head that wants a black woman. Some how he thinks its going rogue or hip or something like that. Most likely he has no kind regard for his own culture.
Maybe removed from family and really on his own. I don't mean that a good way.

Louisville, KY

#430 Oct 8, 2012
White man wrote:
I would say that there is some kind of disfunction going on in a white guys head that wants a black woman. Some how he thinks its going rogue or hip or something like that. Most likely he has no kind regard for his own culture.
Maybe removed from family and really on his own. I don't mean that a good way.
I don't think I'm rogue or hip I just happen to be more attracted to black women than any other race I don't know why but why should I question my attraction and pretend to like something to satisfy you or anyone else's needs
White man

Houston, TX

#431 Oct 8, 2012
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I'm rogue or hip I just happen to be more attracted to black women than any other race I don't know why but why should I question my attraction and pretend to like something to satisfy you or anyone else's needs
You are not very convincing.

Louisville, KY

#432 Oct 8, 2012
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very convincing.
why do I need to convince you of anything?
Nitrotane

United States

#433 Oct 8, 2012
KittyBelle wrote:
Because love is color blind.=)
Thank you!!!!
White man

Houston, TX

#434 Oct 8, 2012
acdcz22 wrote:
<quoted text>why do I need to convince you of anything?
You don't, you just need to convince yourself of what your saying.
Someone

Baltimore, MD

#435 Oct 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
I'm happily married, and i have children with a black women. I'm white. I don't see color. Color don't exist. And she looks good from head to toe. We know each other from the inside and out. We were always there for one another. And she's one of the most attractive black woman you will ever see. We go 2gether it's our personalities. We know each other, and we go 2gether.
Everybody is different, no matter what color your skin is or whether you wanna believe it or not.
I've dated, and had sex with more black women then i have with white women. Race is not an issue with alot of ppl.
That is beautiful
Ratisha

El Dorado Hills, CA

#436 Oct 19, 2012
Where my Toby be at?
Snidely Do Wrong

New York, NY

#437 Oct 19, 2012
Why wouldn't they
Annoyous

Northampton, MA

#438 Oct 20, 2012
Lmaoo I'm just laughing reading all the rude ones... :D haters will be haters you can change that. Every black women is deferent and some of us DO take care of our selves . Color doesn't matter at all. Women are women no matter what you look like . Know that words hurt be damn if you know who you are then don't let anyone tell you what YOU are. I am a black women and I take care of my self everyday. People just need to learn to respect one of another and realize what your saying . Gesh I'm a teenager and know better of what your talking about. I'm dating a white guy and we have been dating for 3 years. LOVE IS LOVE if you can't accept that got to hell. It won't get you nowhere because whatever shit you say.. People don't don't give a shit. Grow up adults.
BlackBeauty

Brooklyn, NY

#439 Oct 22, 2012
White Nationalist wrote:
Let me give you a lesson here. If blacks are so great why are black cities such shit holes all across the world? And why do blacks immigrate to white nations to escape their own homeland? Lets just face it, whites are the most productive race on this planet. If it hadn't been for whites, these black millionaires you speak of would still be living in their disease infested trash pot Africa, and still be fighting in the jungle with their fucking tribes. And are you forgetting all the white scientists,engineers, musicians, artists, writers and inventors in history which far out number the accomplishments of the Africans? Stop watching jewish hollywood movies, and American television for your sources of information. And with this forgotten truth being stated, the Africans who have been blessed with superior genetics seek the culture and genetics of whites, especially Nordics. Woman are hypergamous, despite the feminists attempts to economically degrade men of their worth through various lobbying of affirmative action programs in the work place and "masculinizing" the biological role of females. Woman are biologically motivated to seek the highest man, the most genetically gifted African females will procreate with powerful white males, as will most gifted woman.
actually as im sure you know we beautiful strong smart amazing black people didnt come here your hateful and money hungry white folks took our land and brought us here. Black is beautiful . No matter what u say that wont change i find this funny didnt you guys learn from slavery that nothing you do or say can break us. Im glad some white people have gotten smarter since way back then they saw they couldnt beat us so they joined us. Maybe u should do the same and if you cant just keep your mouth shut and your nasty opinions to yourself. Have a nice day now
BlackBeauty

Brooklyn, NY

#440 Oct 22, 2012
kabdog wrote:
We like full lips the better to ahum.
We like shapely booty
We like strong confidence
We like athleticism
We like shapely chests
We like the dark skin color and contrast
We like large beautiful brown eyes
We like women having our backs
We like the black accent
We like the fact they treat us like trophy husbands
We like the fact they appreciate us
DAMN What the hell do we not like about black women my list on physical and personality attributes we like could go on and on and on.
Now that's what im talking about. Someone who knows black women are amazing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catch the bus 3 hr Endstage 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Skippy 23
Do White Women generally prefer Black Guys over... 11 hr HankBDog 1
Clinton Foundation Money from Dictators 12 hr Your Service Prov... 15
News Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Pat... (May '08) Aug 25 RiccardoFire 15
News Sheriff's Dept.: Suspect ID'd in July stabbing ... (Aug '10) Aug 22 Primo 11
News Another Woodland gang-related murder in almost ... Jul '16 mother81 1

Woodland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodland Mortgages