Uh...I didn't do it...Bush did it

Posted in the Woodland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cwi530

Tahoe City, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
Attorney General Eric Holder yet again attempted to implicate former President George W. Bush’s administration for the tactics used in Operation Fast and Furious at the beginning of Thursday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing.

Fast and Furious directly resulted in the murders of at least hundreds of Mexican citizens, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and likely Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata.

http://news.yahoo.com/holder-pushes-fast-furi...
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder yet again attempted to implicate former President George W. Bush’s administration for the tactics used in Operation Fast and Furious at the beginning of Thursday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Fast and Furious directly resulted in the murders of at least hundreds of Mexican citizens, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and likely Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata.
http://news.yahoo.com/holder-pushes-fast-furi...
Thanks for the latest update from Fox News. Very illuminating as usual...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Bush do anything wrong? Perish the thought! It's all Obama's fault!

Of course the Bush administration did have a problem very similar to Fast and Furious but we don't want to talk about that! Both had good intentions but in retrospect turned out badly of course.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/fast...
cwi530

Tahoe City, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the latest update from Fox News. Very illuminating as usual...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Bush do anything wrong? Perish the thought! It's all Obama's fault!
Of course the Bush administration did have a problem very similar to Fast and Furious but we don't want to talk about that! Both had good intentions but in retrospect turned out badly of course.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/14/fast...
FOX news? Um...Can you read? Where did you come up with FOX news? Sure, FOX is one of the few places where you can get fair and balanced reporting but the link I posted isn't from FOX.

So let's see...You're wrong about FOX. Bush told the Mexican government what he was doing so you're wrong there, it wasn't similar. And if you think it was "all Obama's fault", you're wrong again.

Bubba, you need to get right :)

Bubba

Roseville, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>FOX news? Um...Can you read? Where did you come up with FOX news? Sure, FOX is one of the few places where you can get fair and balanced reporting but the link I posted isn't from FOX.
So let's see...You're wrong about FOX. Bush told the Mexican government what he was doing so you're wrong there, it wasn't similar. And if you think it was "all Obama's fault", you're wrong again.
Bubba, you need to get right :)
Fox News is "fair and balanced"? That's the funniest thing I've heard in years! That's like saying Rush Limbaugh actually has a brain although I'm sure you believe that too!

Any rational person (which obviously doesn't include you!) could see that what Dumb Old Dubya did regarding sending guns into Mexico was extremely similar and in retrospect a mistake. Things don't have to be absolutely identical to be SIMILAR you know. Then again you probably don't know! You wouldn't be watching Fox if you had a clue about anything!
Here Is one is a liar

Rancho Cordova, CA

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News is "fair and balanced"? That's the funniest thing I've heard in years! That's like saying Rush Limbaugh actually has a brain although I'm sure you believe that too!
Any rational person (which obviously doesn't include you!) could see that what Dumb Old Dubya did regarding sending guns into Mexico was extremely similar and in retrospect a mistake. Things don't have to be absolutely identical to be SIMILAR you know. Then again you probably don't know! You wouldn't be watching Fox if you had a clue about anything!
On the money! Fox news, biased and unfair. The only good reason to watch it is the "info -babes".
cwi530

Tahoe City, CA

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Another pathetic attempt to distort the truth and change the conversation you drag Rush into it. What's next, blame it on Palin?

Like it or not my original post is factual, Holder tried to blame F&F on Bush.

You can disagree all you want, it's a fact.

It's also a fact that FOX had nothing to do with it. It's also a fact that one of the guns killed Brian Terry and Bush had NOTHING to do with it.

You boys bring nothing but bullshit and that's a fact.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#7 Jun 14, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Another pathetic attempt to distort the truth and change the conversation you drag Rush into it. What's next, blame it on Palin?
Like it or not my original post is factual, Holder tried to blame F&F on Bush.
You can disagree all you want, it's a fact.
It's also a fact that FOX had nothing to do with it. It's also a fact that one of the guns killed Brian Terry and Bush had NOTHING to do with it.
You boys bring nothing but bullshit and that's a fact.
It's also a fact that Holder was right that Bush had a very similar program to "Fast and Furious" guns into Mexico scheme.

It's also a fact that Fox News is anything but "fair and balanced" as you stated. It's the network for brain dead Tea Baggers who don't want objectivity of any kind. They have their narrow minds made up and don't want to hear anything different. In short they are idiots!

Want to see how is really putting out the BULLSHIT? Just take a look in the mirror or take a look at any of your idiotic and biased posts! No wonder you and RiccardoWacko are considered the biggest trolls on local Topix!
Here Is One is a liar

Rancho Cordova, CA

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also a fact that Holder was right that Bush had a very similar program to "Fast and Furious" guns into Mexico scheme.
It's also a fact that Fox News is anything but "fair and balanced" as you stated. It's the network for brain dead Tea Baggers who don't want objectivity of any kind. They have their narrow minds made up and don't want to hear anything different. In short they are idiots!
Want to see how is really putting out the BULLSHIT? Just take a look in the mirror or take a look at any of your idiotic and biased posts! No wonder you and RiccardoWacko are considered the biggest trolls on local Topix!
Pathetic how "facts" are whatever the righties want them to be.

Some of my favorite right wing "facts" are:

Obama started the recession.
Obama started the wars.
Bush ended the wars.
Obama Care has provisions for death squads.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Here Is One is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic how "facts" are whatever the righties want them to be.
Some of my favorite right wing "facts" are:
Obama started the recession.
Obama started the wars.
Bush ended the wars.
Obama Care has provisions for death squads.
Well now you are talking some sense brother. Anybody that listens to Rush or watches Fox NEws knows you are speaking the truth but the libtard media puts their own spin on it and makes it look differnt. ITs a known fact that we started going down the toilet when that libtard colored boy Obamba took over it and that aint no BS my Cristian frends. Lets vote Romknee in in November and get back to bein a Cristian country again. We can start by outlawing birth control and make abortion illegel and putting prarers back in the school. Outlawing homosexals and all the nasty stuff they do like Rick Sanitorum wanted to do would be good idea too. Praise Jesus and God bless Americans and screw all the libtards. Thats all she rote.
cwi530

Tahoe City, CA

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Obviously you boys are way out there in left field chasing butterflies and playing grab ass so I'll leave you two alone and join the adults at the big table.

You kids have fun playing with each other.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#11 Jun 14, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Obviously you boys are way out there in left field chasing butterflies and playing grab ass so I'll leave you two alone and join the adults at the big table.
You kids have fun playing with each other.
You and Rush have a good time at your "table"! I'm pretty sure I know what you'll both be eating! Only question is who is going to come away with the most brown on your nose. Bon apetit!
Here Is One is a liar

Rancho Cordova, CA

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Rush have a good time at your "table"! I'm pretty sure I know what you'll both be eating! Only question is who is going to come away with the most brown on your nose. Bon apetit!
You have to realize that cwi530 is a revisionist who claims that even though Obama didn't take office until 2009 he's the one who started the recession which was in full swing in 08.

Yep, he's another Here Is One wanna-be.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2012
Here Is One is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to realize that cwi530 is a revisionist who claims that even though Obama didn't take office until 2009 he's the one who started the recession which was in full swing in 08.
Yep, he's another Here Is One wanna-be.
Yup! cwo530 and RiccardoWacko who has stated right here on Topix that every man, woman and child in Afghanistan should be wiped out by the U.S. because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim ought to get together with Here is One and Rush and have a delusional nut case Tea Bagger orgy!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Wuzup Bubba...Whew, man was it hot today...

Bush did it...
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#15 Jun 18, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Wuzup Bubba...Whew, man was it hot today...
Bush did it...
More proof this crazy ass Tea Bagger is NUTS...not that we didn't know that already! LOL
Laughing at Here Is One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof this crazy ass Tea Bagger is NUTS...not that we didn't know that already! LOL
cwi530 is trying to emulate that infamous Mexi -troll Here Is One.

Between the two of them they've pretty much ruined the Chico and Woodland forums. Gawd I wish we could go back a few years to when we had some real moderators on these sites.

Free speech has some limits ....
cwi530

Vacaville, CA

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Holder has changed his story because he lied to Congress. That's called perjury for you liberals out there. It's a felony.

Obama uses his "executive" powers to cover up his involvement in the killing of US Border Agent Brian Terry and innocent woman and children.

But let's give credit where it's due...Obama created 100's of jobs in Mexico. He supplied guns that were used to kill 100's of Mexican citizens.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#18 Jun 20, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Holder has changed his story because he lied to Congress. That's called perjury for you liberals out there. It's a felony.
Obama uses his "executive" powers to cover up his involvement in the killing of US Border Agent Brian Terry and innocent woman and children.
But let's give credit where it's due...Obama created 100's of jobs in Mexico. He supplied guns that were used to kill 100's of Mexican citizens.
Pure partisan politics! Right wing nut case Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee has been just aching to use his subpoena power in any attempt to embarrass Obama and increase the chance of their Tea Bagger pandering guru Numbnuts Romney to take over the White House. There are apparently legal limits on how much information both Holder and the White House can release in this matter and more than likely a compromise will be made and the matter settled, much to the dismay of goofy Tea Baggers who would like to see an Obama lynching before the election. cwi530 and RiccardoWacko have been jerking off and having wet dreams over that very remote possibility? LOL The right wing screwballs don't want to talk about the very similar guns into Mexico program under the Bush administration either! Like I said...partisan politics, pure and simple! What else is new in Wacko Land? LOL
Laughing at Here Is One

Rancho Cordova, CA

#19 Jun 21, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure partisan politics! Right wing nut case Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee has been just aching to use his subpoena power in any attempt to embarrass Obama and increase the chance of their Tea Bagger pandering guru Numbnuts Romney to take over the White House. There are apparently legal limits on how much information both Holder and the White House can release in this matter and more than likely a compromise will be made and the matter settled, much to the dismay of goofy Tea Baggers who would like to see an Obama lynching before the election. cwi530 and RiccardoWacko have been jerking off and having wet dreams over that very remote possibility? LOL The right wing screwballs don't want to talk about the very similar guns into Mexico program under the Bush administration either! Like I said...partisan politics, pure and simple! What else is new in Wacko Land? LOL
On the money! The program was started by bush and his cronies and when Obama was elected those same republican cronies at ATF, Justice and the Border Patrol changed the name of the operation and kept it going.

Yes, it's bad that a republican operation was kept alive under the Obama administration but why hasn't bush, cheney, rice and rumsfelt been tried for the lying that got us into Iraq where thousands of Americans have died along with hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraq civilians.

Partisan politics at its worst.

For gawd sake there are millions of Americans hurting every day because the republicans (rich) destroyed the economy and republicans want to deflect attention? Every one of those republicans needs to be tried for failure to do their job.
cwi530

Vacaville, CA

#20 Jun 21, 2012
Pelosi has lost touch with reality. After being dressed and fed by her medical staff she wandered outside and gave a rambling press conference about AG Holder. She praised him for stopping the enforcement of our immigration laws, maintaining a high level of voter fraud, and creating or saving hundreds of jobs for Mexican drug cartels by providing them with assault rifles.

She went on to say that it was Bush’s fault that she’s no longer allowed in the House.

Hey Bubba….

Obama did it!

Heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sacramento Hospital Worker Arrested in Teen Pat... (May '08) 4 hr RiccardoFire 15
Orlando Mass Murderer's father Supports Clinton... 18 hr RiccardoFire 9
News California firefighters stretched thin as blaze... 23 hr Clinton Fire 1
Julian Baker, August 25th, 9:00PM @ The El Rey ... Tue koralyoung99 1
DIIV + Wild Nothing, August 25th,8:30PM @ The F... Tue koralyoung99 1
News Sheriff's Dept.: Suspect ID'd in July stabbing ... (Aug '10) Mon Primo 11
News Another Woodland gang-related murder in almost ... Jul '16 mother81 1

Woodland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodland Mortgages