MissAlabama2010

Adairsville, GA

#3962 Sep 25, 2012
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give you the inverse of that. I'm a school teacher or thats what I went to college for. I graduated in 2004 3.6 average. I've been to a multitude of interviews and job fairs. All I can think of is school systems tend to lean to the left. So what does that translate to?.........
They don't hire white males. Funny thing is every other week or so I hear about a pedophile teachers in the news and they seemed to be women. Think about that for a minute.
Exactly everyone hates sterotypes. I just hate that I'm not judged on my ability, same as you. That was my point. I'm damn good at what I do. Just let me show you.
Thandi

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3963 Sep 25, 2012
What will it take for you to prove yourself? There is honestly nothing i can do. You really cant control what people think or believe. I could take an IQ test & prove to be a genius, I dont know if people wil accept it. How do you think Oprah Winfrey would have been percieved if she were a white male? Society puts all of us in a box, & is governed by its own rules & mores. We are suppose to stick to whats been assigned to us.
Thandi

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3964 Sep 25, 2012
My point is you cant always change peoples perceptions, no matter how much "evidence" you shove in their faces, it doesnt matter. I thinj Tyra Banks is both beautiful & smart...really really smart. More so than she gets credit for.
Dasialove16

Cincinnati, OH

#3965 Sep 25, 2012
I'm a young African American female that finds white guys verry attractive but all i see im my school is whites guys with white girls, ive tried to boosted my look for them to stand out but it still don't work out.And im not even ugly... Maybe they are wayy to shy? or maybe shit idk??:/ Im not mean either, i like to got out n have fun.... i don't know what to empress them! Idk maybe i should dye my hair blonde n turn my brown eyes to blue.
annoynomous

UK

#3966 Sep 25, 2012
Help me ppl can a black girl 13 yrs old date a white guy 15 yrs old in uk I haven't told ma parents wat should I do?????
MissAlabama2010

Matthews, GA

#3967 Sep 28, 2012
annoynomous wrote:
Help me ppl can a black girl 13 yrs old date a white guy 15 yrs old in uk I haven't told ma parents wat should I do?????
What is the issue? Is that your parent's don't want you to date this guy period or is because this young man is white? If its a race issue than I suggest you talk to your parents because you are young and you must abdide by their rules but they need you to understand that you don't care about his race. Let them get to know him. Ask your parent's if they feel you are to young to date?
ToddCanuck2012

Belleville, Canada

#3968 Sep 29, 2012
I'm a 41y/o white guy. I have not yet dated a Black Woman, but I would like to. It's not like I haven't tried to. I have asked black women out before. I always got shot down. This is not usually because I'm white. It's usually because they simply are not availible. I don't hang out where people find single women period. I have always been attracted to beautiful women no mater what colour their skin is. However, having said that, Gabrielle Union is the hottest woman I have ever seen! lol
Kea

Cadiz, KY

#3969 Oct 1, 2012
Well I'm 15 and I LOVE white guys all my life I've only dated them for one thier very sweet, kind and generous. They also know how to treat a lady. Also, they are super duper CUTE. If you want to contact me respond to this.
White man

Houston, TX

#3970 Oct 1, 2012
MissAlabama2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly everyone hates sterotypes. I just hate that I'm not judged on my ability, same as you. That was my point. I'm damn good at what I do. Just let me show you.
I personally don't enjoy the company of black people. They flip out over anything and everything.
And sometimes they just flip out for no reason what so ever.
If I could I would live as far away from black people as possible.
And I don't think I would ever miss them.
bombay

South Africa

#3972 Oct 2, 2012
At the end of it all couler is just couler and its always been that way so If a white guy won't date you because of race or a black guy won't date you because of race you just keep your head held high and don't stoop down to their level at the end of the day we all have opinians of who we would rather date and if we are happy with our decisions that's all that matters but always remember the only way to be sure that our choices were the best for us is asking God almighty to guid us throufg this harsh world
God bless
mike

Chicago, IL

#3973 Oct 2, 2012
Piano wrote:
Im a black girl and love white guys..!!
hi im mike how are you
mike

Chicago, IL

#3974 Oct 2, 2012
here wrote:
I wish I cud find a white guy *sigh* none of the ones i knoe arent interested cuz im black....well...wutever.....ma ybe white guys ARE all wrong
im white I love a black women I live in Chicago do you ????
Natalia

Providence, RI

#3975 Oct 2, 2012
I would love to date a white boy. I'm highly attracted to Italians. I'm not black but I'm Dominican and going back to what someone said about feeling like the boy isn't into you because of your race.. That's very true. Some people are attracted to certain races more than others. But deep down we are all people and if you find some one your attracted to physically and emotionally, go for it. You never know what could happen.:)
Taliac59@yahoo.com
Staten island steve

Toms River, NJ

#3976 Oct 4, 2012
I don't know i see alot of white girls with black men fine. I personnally want to have a serious relationship with a black woman i am very attracted to them.I am a proffessional i am 44 yrs old and i can't even get a black woman to look at me?? why
JODy

UK

#3977 Oct 4, 2012
I think I need to move to america and find me a white guy ad bring him back to the uk, I don't think I white guy would EVER find me attractive, but for some reason I refuse to date until I've found a white guy I really like, color really doesn't matter to me, I desire a white guy though, guess its just going to forever be in my dreams and imagination!SIGH
jaylove

Fort Worth, TX

#3978 Oct 6, 2012
I want to date a white guy but im too sexy and my xs already told me itll be a problem.. I hate racism
Meagan

Waverly Hall, GA

#3979 Oct 6, 2012
I've always had a thing for white guys and I'm pretty open about it but my other black friends do not like it at all. It's like you see black men with white women all the time and not many people have anything to say. They may get a few weird stares but once it's the other way around all hell breaks loose. I don't know if it's just a southern thing or what. I'm not sure. My friends make comments like "why would you want a white guy when you can have a black guy?" or "all the black girls are crossing over". I'm just like "it's not crossing over if I've always liked them". This isn't just some type of fad or joke for me, is what I try to make them understand and I don't act as if I only date white guys. I don't restrict myself to one race or one group of people or a certain type of guy. I honestly think that is why a lot of people tend to have continuous failed attempts at relationships because they're ONLY going after one type of person. I think being open to new things and new people can really help you grow and learn what you truly desire in a mate instead of what you may think you want, but that's just me. I feel like I'm too young to be completely tied down yet too old to play games, but that's another story...

I think some white guys are just afraid to admit that they're interested. The only time a white guy has approached me is when they were really drunk and just going on about how they love black girls, which is cool I guess. Some of those are usually the ones who would like to have sex, but would never consider pursuing anything further with you. One white guy even told me that he probably wouldn't let me meet his parents, but he thinks I'm cute. I think you truly have to not care about what people think especially if you have friends that would never consider dating outside of their race.
SteveTie

Sacramento, CA

#3980 Oct 7, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/elk-grove-ca/...

Here is a dude from Roseville that hates blacks.
SaveBigBird

Canal Winchester, OH

#3981 Oct 7, 2012
White guys made Big Bird and now want to take him away. Help us Save Big Bird. http://bit.ly/SV0ErW Join in and save the bird.
steve f

Toms River, NJ

#3982 Oct 8, 2012
JODy wrote:
I think I need to move to america and find me a white guy ad bring him back to the uk, I don't think I white guy would EVER find me attractive, but for some reason I refuse to date until I've found a white guy I really like, color really doesn't matter to me, I desire a white guy though, guess its just going to forever be in my dreams and imagination!SIGH
ill move to the uk lets meet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Art sculpture will cost Sacramento taxpayers $2... 4 hr Art Lover 4
To All OBAMA LOVERS 4 hr Sedgewick P Hunsa... 6
Search on in Knights Landing for missing infant... Wed debbie 2
Plumbing Problem? DON'T CALL BONNEY! Tue Mrs R Fire 4
Judicial council honors Johnson (Jun '09) Tue Good riddings 5
Man Found Dead in Sacramento Commuter Parking Lot (May '08) Tue amberjhh 550
PARTY PEOPLE IN THE PLACE TO BE. forecast calls... Mar 3 MaxSinner 1
Woodland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web