First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 2, 2012
The choices are simple this election.

If you want to pay higher taxes vote for a Democrat.
If you want the government to run your life vote for a Democrat.
If you want the government to raise your kids vote for a Democrat.
If you want your grandkids to pay for your bad decisions vote for a Democrat.
If you want to be on the wrong side of history vote for a Democrat.
If you want a bunch of anti-American thugs to destroy your hometown vote for a Democrat.
If you want to more Wall Street whores in government vote for a Democrat.
If you want to take a $68 billion train ride to Fresno vote for a Democrat.
If you want to keep giving millions of dollars to company’s that fail vote for a Democrat.
If you want to cut-off our military and give money to people who’ll cut-off your head vote for a Democrat.
If you want the government to decide who gets medical treatment vote for a Democrat.
If you want to keep paying lazy-ass people to sell drugs in your neighborhood vote for a Democrat.
If you want your taxes spent on illegal aliens instead of your own kids vote for a Democrat.
If you support class warfare, racism, and poverty vote for a Democrat.

And if you think that all these things are just fine and dandy…
YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT!!
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Sure, I could give a list of "reasons" to vote Republican but California is a blue state and has been under control of the far-left liberal wing of the Democrat party for decades.

A serious discussion of the problems facing California should start by recognizing that the liberal agenda isn't working and the unions don't give a hoot about what's good for California.
cwi530

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Vote however you want just make sure you vote...
And try to use a little common sense about it.

Voter turn-out is pathetic. If only 50% of the registered voters show up to vote it means 26% of all the voters in California make decisions for everybody...

And we can all see how that's been working.
The real cwi530

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Do you always talk to yourself?

There are meds that'll help.

Since: Feb 09

Woodland, CA

#5 Jun 10, 2012
The real cwi530 wrote:
Do you always talk to yourself?
There are meds that'll help.
I was talking to you dipshit. I know you read everything I post. I know you sit in your apartment just waiting for me to share some of my witty wisdom. I know you wanna be like me, hell you even copied my name.

By the way dipshit do you know what "cwi" stands for?
No? Well in your case it means clearly without intelligence but as it relates to me it means...

...Sorry dipshit, I'll tell you later...So stay tuned

I know you will...Dipshit
The real cwi530

Rancho Cordova, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to you dipshit
Ahhhhhhhh, where in your posts do you say you're talking to me or anyone else for that matter? And no, I don't read everything you post.

Since: Feb 09

Woodland, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
The real cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhh, where in your posts do you say you're talking to me or anyone else for that matter? And no, I don't read everything you post.
Well then take your dog and pony show somewhere else. You don't contribute anything to the conversation, you don't provide your point of view on the discussion, you got nothing.

If you disagree with me, great. I'd like to hear your point of view on the matter.

But if you can't interact like an adult, we're done.
the realcwi530

Rancho Cordova, CA

#8 Jul 5, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then take your dog and pony show somewhere else. You don't contribute anything to the conversation, you don't provide your point of view on the discussion, you got nothing.
If you disagree with me, great. I'd like to hear your point of view on the matter.
But if you can't interact like an adult, we're done.
Ahhhhhhhh, as usual there was nothing from your original post that was factual so why would anyone want to try to rationally interact to your bull?
cwi530

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2012
Facing an opponent who’s experienced success in the real-world, President Obama’s strategy for re-election is to convince the simpletons that being successful is a bad thing and then declare himself as the less of two evils.
Even though he’s done nothing for either group, the President believes that African-Americans will vote for him because he’s black and gays will vote for him because he flip-flopped on gay-marriage.
President Obama also knows that as more people lose their jobs, lose their homes, and lose their savings the better his chances are for another term. As Americans lose hope for the future, Obama’s hopes for four more years increases.
Obama, the Democrats, the news media, and the leftist-lemmings that prowl these forums must keep the attention away from the failed policies that caused America’s decline over the last few years.
Four years after the recession of 2007 and 2008, Americans are still desperately seeking jobs and a halt to the outsourcing of companies and contracts to foreign nations. It appears however, that no matter what the President says in his speeches on the campaign trail for his re-election, his actions show that his intentions are not predicated on true job creation, as validated by the outsourcing of oil production and military contracts to Brazil over companies in the US.
In March of this year, President Obama loaned a Brazilian Oil company with George Soros ties $2 Billion dollars to begin offshore drilling, at the same time he was halting US drilling in the gulf region.
In a contract bid to build a light air support plane for the military, the procurement office rejected a proposal from US company Hawker-Beechcraft and instead gave the $1 Billion contract to a Brazilian company that is currently under SEC investigation. The Brazilian company Embraer is currently under investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Justice Department, for possible violations of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Team Obama spent nearly $4,700 on services from a Canadian telemarketing company called Pacific East between March and June 2012. The Obama campaign also paid a call center in Manila, Philippines,$78,314.10 for telemarketing services between the start of the campaign and March.
“And that’s why today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.”(President Barack Obama, Remarks At The Fiscal Responsibility Summit, Washington, D.C., 2/23/09)
“President Barack Obama’s budget request to Congress on Monday will forecast a deficit of $1.33 trillion in fiscal year 2012…”(“Budget Request Will Emphasize Infrastructure,” The Wall Street Journal, 2/10/12)
the United States recorded a deficit of more than $1 trillion for every year of Obama’s first term… The deficit was $1.4 trillion in 2009,$1.3 trillion in 2010 and $1.3 trillion in 2011. The largest deficit recorded before that was $458 billion in 2008.”(“CBO Projects $1.08 Trillion Deficit, 8.9 Percent Jobless Rate In 2012” The Hill, 1/31/12)
cwi530

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
The US Senate is an obstructionist branch of government working against the will of the People. Under Harry Reid the Senate has blocked every attempt to pass a fiscally responsible budget and get spending under control. The Senate has been an accessory to the demise of the values that built our nation.

The Senate gave US the finger and said “F U” after stopping the following legislation:

S Amdt 2310 - Requires Labels on Foods with Genetically Modified Ingredients…Rejected by the Senate
S Amdt 2108 - Prohibits FDA Approval of Genetically Engineered Fish… Rejected by the Senate
S Amdt 2153 - Prohibits Increase in Interest Rates for Student Loans…Rejected by the Senate
S Amdt 2107 - Authorizes Import of FDA-Approved Drugs from Canada…Rejected by the Senate
S Amdt 2111 - Prohibits Pharmaceutical Co. from Delaying the Release of Generic Drugs…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 1472 - Prohibits Consideration of Bills Containing Earmarks…Rejected by Senate
S 1917 - Extends Payroll Tax Cut and Establishes Tax on Income Over $1 Million…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 1126 - Prohibits Detention of U.S. Citizens Without Trial…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 1064 - Repeals Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 928 - American Jobs and Economic Growth…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 769 - Authorizes Individuals to Import FDA-Approved Drugs from Canada…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 613 - Reducing Appropriations for Foreign Assistance Programs…Rejected by Senate
S Amdt 499 - Prohibiting the Appointment of Presidential "Czars" Without Senate Approval…Senate Rejected
S Amdt 115 - Calling for a Balanced Budget Constitutional Amendment…Rejected by Senate

In November it’s our turn to say “F U” and throw the bums out.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Facing an opponent who’s experienced success in the real-world, President Obama’s strategy for re-election is to convince the simpletons that being successful is a bad thing and then declare himself as the less of two evils.
Even though he’s done nothing for either group, the President believes that African-Americans will vote for him because he’s black and gays will vote for him because he flip-flopped on gay-marriage.
President Obama also knows that as more people lose their jobs, lose their homes, and lose their savings the better his chances are for another term. As Americans lose hope for the future, Obama’s hopes for four more years increases.
Obama, the Democrats, the news media, and the leftist-lemmings that prowl these forums must keep the attention away from the failed policies that caused America’s decline over the last few years.
Four years after the recession of 2007 and 2008, Americans are still desperately seeking jobs and a halt to the outsourcing of companies and contracts to foreign nations. It appears however, that no matter what the President says in his speeches on the campaign trail for his re-election, his actions show that his intentions are not predicated on true job creation, as validated by the outsourcing of oil production and military contracts to Brazil over companies in the US.
In March of this year, President Obama loaned a Brazilian Oil company with George Soros ties $2 Billion dollars to begin offshore drilling, at the same time he was halting US drilling in the gulf region.
In a contract bid to build a light air support plane for the military, the procurement office rejected a proposal from US company Hawker-Beechcraft and instead gave the $1 Billion contract to a Brazilian company that is currently under SEC investigation. The Brazilian company Embraer is currently under investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Justice Department, for possible violations of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Team Obama spent nearly $4,700 on services from a Canadian telemarketing company called Pacific East between March and June 2012. The Obama campaign also paid a call center in Manila, Philippines,$78,314.10 for telemarketing services between the start of the campaign and March.
“And that’s why today I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.”(President Barack Obama, Remarks At The Fiscal Responsibility Summit, Washington, D.C., 2/23/09)
“President Barack Obama’s budget request to Congress on Monday will forecast a deficit of $1.33 trillion in fiscal year 2012…”(“Budget Request Will Emphasize Infrastructure,” The Wall Street Journal, 2/10/12)
the United States recorded a deficit of more than $1 trillion for every year of Obama’s first term… The deficit was $1.4 trillion in 2009,$1.3 trillion in 2010 and $1.3 trillion in 2011. The largest deficit recorded before that was $458 billion in 2008.”(“CBO Projects $1.08 Trillion Deficit, 8.9 Percent Jobless Rate In 2012” The Hill, 1/31/12)
Thank you so much for the latest dispatch from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute! Now wipe all that brown stuff off of your face

Meanwhile your cornhole buddy Numbuts Romney is trying to explain how he completely left his ruthless, job cutting, outsourcing Bain Capital in 1999 to go play Olympics and yet he's still listed on SEC documents for next two years as President, CEO and sole owner of Bain. I guess he forgot about those documents he signed during that time too. Harry Truman said it best "The buck stops here!" but of course Truman had a set of balls, something the Mittster is sorely lacking! Mitt's wife Ann does drive "a couple of Cadillacs" though! I thought that would impress you!

Okay stick your head back up Rush's pooper and see what else old Pus Gut can expel! He really should do something about that diarrhea though! LOL
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Thank you so much for the latest discharge from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute! Now clean all of that brown stuff off of your face!

That's a real laugh about the Senate being obstructionist! The Republican dominated House has been totally obstructionist since Day #1 of the Obama administration! They would rather see the economy and the country go down the toilet just to get one of their Tea Bagger pandering nut cases elected, even if it's somebody that they obviously have as little regard for as Romney!

Of course those motherf***ers in the House have lots of time to take repeated votes (33 so far I think, at a cost of over $50 million dollars to the taxpayers!) to repeal the Health Care Bill, even though it hasn't got a chance (and shouldn't have a chance!)in Hell in the Senate. Aside from that they can't get a damn thing done! Compromise is totally out of the question with sun scorched cry baby John Boehner and creepy cretin Mitch McConnell pulling the strings of the rest of the GOP nut cases who are afraid to fart without getting it approved by the Tea Baggers!

Okay stick your head back up Rush's pooper! I think he's about to release another big one! Get it before Fox News does! LOL
simple guy

Madera, CA

#13 Jul 16, 2012
disgusting democrats, did you learn that filth by yourself? or were you taught that in public school? your mother would be disapointed
cwi530

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Hey Bubba let me know if you need a ride to pick up your meds.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#15 Jul 16, 2012
simple guy wrote:
disgusting democrats, did you learn that filth by yourself? or were you taught that in public school? your mother would be disapointed
Oh a few well chosen and well deserved four letter words are going to to damage your delicate virgin ears eh? I'm more offended by the bigotry and stupidity demonstrated by people like yourself and cwi530 myself! Frankly my mother would be much more disappointed if I was an illiterate nincompoop like you! She would most likely understand that there are times you have to call an a-hole an a-hole! Disgusting Tea Baggers! LOL
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#16 Jul 16, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
Hey Bubba let me know if you need a ride to pick up your meds.
Oh are you on your way to pick up Rush Limbaugh's anti-diarrhea meds? That's a good thing because you definitely don't look all that good covered in his shit! Thanks for the offer but I think I'll walk!
cwi530

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh are you on your way to pick up Rush Limbaugh's anti-diarrhea meds? That's a good thing because you definitely don't look all that good covered in his shit! Thanks for the offer but I think I'll walk!
>Cmon Bubba, you can sit up front...
...Until we get to Limbaugh's house...Then you'll have to jump in the back.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#18 Jul 17, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>>Cmon Bubba, you can sit up front...
...Until we get to Limbaugh's house...Then you'll have to jump in the back.
No way I could ever displace you from anywhere near Rush's "backside" if you know what I mean...and I think you do! You didn't get that brown nose from eating ribs at old Pus Gut's Tea Bagger barbecue dude! LOL
cwi530

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
No way I could ever displace you from anywhere near Rush's "backside" if you know what I mean...and I think you do! You didn't get that brown nose from eating ribs at old Pus Gut's Tea Bagger barbecue dude! LOL
Ah, what's the matter Bub? Huh? Things didn't work out for ya? Paycheck barely covers the rent. Still driving that piece of shit car. Kids need shoes. Old lady says you got a small dick and can't screw.

Stop blaming other people. Stop believing Obama's "It's not your fault" crap because it is. It's all your fault. While you was out hustling dime bags and chasing 'hoes some mf'ers were busting their ass making a future for themselves and their family.

Look in the mirror Bub, that's the ONLY person responsible for getting you where you are now.

Sorry Bro. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Bubba

Elk Grove, CA

#20 Jul 17, 2012
cwi530 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, what's the matter Bub? Huh? Things didn't work out for ya? Paycheck barely covers the rent. Still driving that piece of shit car. Kids need shoes. Old lady says you got a small dick and can't screw.
Stop blaming other people. Stop believing Obama's "It's not your fault" crap because it is. It's all your fault. While you was out hustling dime bags and chasing 'hoes some mf'ers were busting their ass making a future for themselves and their family.
Look in the mirror Bub, that's the ONLY person responsible for getting you where you are now.
Sorry Bro. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Just because I keep telling him that he is freaking NUTS and covered in shit from Rush Limbaugh's poop chute (which he is!) this crazy motherf***er cwi530 has his panties in an uproar again! Oh well...what can we expect from a brain dead Tea Bagger who is on the losing end of every goofy thread he starts on Topix? For an example just go back and read this one from the beginning if you have the stomach! You'll at least get a few chuckles out of his insane drivel! LOL

Yeah I might know you would look down on anybody who isn't driving a gas guzzling recent model piece of shit like you are! Still concerned about the size of other people's peckers too! Uh huh! Size of cars and size of dicks are very important to you eh? Uh huh! We all know what that means! LOL

Yeah that "mf'er" Romney is doing a lot of "busting his ass" for his $250 million net worth too. Like currently cutting coupons and doing nothing else to get his millions in annual bonds interest and only paying 15 per cent taxes on it, less percentage than his secretary! Then there is running the ruthless Bain Capital, known primarily for cutting jobs and outsourcing! That's mighty hard work too! He even had time to leave to play around with the Olympics while Bain just ran itself! BUT his wife does drive "a couple of Cadillacs" though! I'm sure you Tea Baggers can relate to that! Let's not forget Romney's millions stashed in foreign bank accounts. Only one reason for that as we all know !

I am reasonably sure I have contributed MUCH more to our country and our society than any of you "chicken hawks" and know for damn sure I've paid every cent of tax I've owed, also never taken a dime on the dole. I just don't around bragging about it...which admittedly is hard for a self righteous and selfish braggart of a Tea Bagger nut case to understand!

As far as "truth" you wouldn't recognize that commodity if it jumped up and bit you on your big fat, dumb Tea Bagger ass! Now stick your head back up Rush Limbaugh's pooper and get ready for his latest discharge! Come back anytime to tell us what old "Pus Gut" expelled on you today! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caltrans Commits to Non-Motorized Travel 13 hr Here Is One 9
heteroflexible people in sacramento 13 hr Chas Manson 3
To All OBAMA LOVERS 14 hr Tailgunner Jim 3
Suspected con man sought in reported paving scam (Apr '09) Fri Dawty 67
White Guys: Would you date a black girl? Elaborate (Nov '07) Fri look2see 5,291
Search on in Knights Landing for missing infant... Feb 26 theresa 1
fema kidnaping of homeless people Feb 25 Horace Schitz 2
Woodland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web