Ruben Macareno announces candidacy fo...

Ruben Macareno announces candidacy for Tulare County Board of Supervisors

There are 3 comments on the Tulare Advance-Register story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Ruben Macareno announces candidacy for Tulare County Board of Supervisors. In it, Tulare Advance-Register reports that:

Ruben Macareno has announced his candidacy for Tulare County Supervisor. The election is June 8. Macareno will run for the District 4 seat occupied by Steve Worthley, who is seeking a fourth term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulare Advance-Register.

Proud Latina

Dinuba, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
It is about time that Tulare County realizes that it deserves better representation than Steve Worthly. Steve is good at what he does, like nothing, taking a pay hike when many people did not have money to buy food. His hesitation proved to me that he is still wanting us as taxpayers to pay for his kids education. He should have to worry the way the rest of do about seeing that our kids get a proper education. He is a taker and I know many who have asked for his help and he DOES nothing. Steve Worthley needs to go.
Shame

Newman, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Mr. Worthly is a product of county. He is bought and will not lift a finger against the corruption that is gong on the city of dinuba. He lives comfortable from the taxpayer's money but really does not have the guts to stand up for what is right for the people. He needs to go and someone who will stand up against and expose the true colors of corruption should take the helm on.
Greylord

Visalia, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2013
The Board is in serious need of replacement for the reasons stated above, Worthy being only a fraction of the overall problem. Tulare County is deeply corrupt, as is the City of Dinuba; particularly its police force which has about as much brains and integrity as Hilary Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Visalia man arrested as suspect in church burgl... Mon Who 1
Cute college boy with girl body wants to get po... Sun BearDick 2
Genetics Cancer Nonsense from Westra at U Exeter Feb 18 wjabbe 1
News Orange Cove Family Deals With Loss of 5... (Aug '09) Feb 17 Escobar 39
News Teen boy, 13, contracts flesh-eating virus afte... Feb 15 Who 3
thinking of moving to Visalia,concerned about c... (Sep '11) Feb 15 mamabear 25
News Visalia man sentenced for attempted murder of wife (Sep '14) Feb 14 Paul 3

Woodlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance