Woodlake police searching for information on shooting

Dec 21, 2007 Full story: Tulare Advance-Register

Woodlake police are asking the public's help to identify whoever shot a 17-year-old boy in the arm late Monday afternoon. via Tulare Advance-Register

Full Story
Jose

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2007
when did this occur? What location? Well I guess I will just have to find out the hard way, by being shot where the other victim was injured. Thats what happens when Woodlake PIGS are on the beat
concerned2

Visalia, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2008
Jose wrote:
when did this occur? What location? Well I guess I will just have to find out the hard way, by being shot where the other victim was injured. Thats what happens when Woodlake PIGS are on the beat
WELL, I GUESS YOU DO NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND WELL, THE NEWS ARTICLE READS WHEN IT OCCURRED,(LOOKED FOR THE PUBLISHED DATE) IT MENTIONS THE STREET INTERSECTION, WHERE HE GOT SHOT. SO NEXT TIME U HAVE A STUPID COMMENT MAKE SURE U RESEARCH UR QUESTIONS FIRST. PEOPLE LIKE U NEED TO BE SHOT, ONE LESS STUPID PERSON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
problems of orosi (Jun '07) 9 hr lol 14
Mexicans in Orosi (Apr '07) Wed lol 7
Mario Diaz Tue bad ass lindse 20
Visalia Music Documentary Feb 28 Who 1
Post a Comment (Feb '10) Feb 26 rockyraj 5
Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of ... (Feb '12) Feb 24 Who 788
Pastor's Defamation Suit Against Son Advances Feb 24 Who 2
Woodlake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web