First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Who

United States

#354 Nov 11, 2012
Such behavior is actually actionable, and since Alex is either unable to deal with his anger in socially appropriate ways or is driven by obsessive/compulsive personality traits, he is currently being sued by Father.
This lawsuit is, coming after several years of cyberbully victimization, obviously a last resort, as Alex has refused various attempts at mediation, most especially MY ATTEMPTS TO REASON WITH HIM HERE AT TOPIX.COM !
Who

United States

#355 Nov 11, 2012
Please respond to any/all of the facts/premises/inferences that I have put forward in the empty box that topix.com has provided for you below. Thank you in advance.
Cordially, Who.
Who

United States

#356 Nov 11, 2012
I am reposting these facts because I'd like the facts and my conclusions to be on the same page, for the reader's ease of analysis, of course!
My name is still Who.
Who

United States

#357 Nov 11, 2012
oops
here are those facts
Who wrote:

FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child
DD DeWhoon has Ballooned

Visalia, CA

#358 Nov 11, 2012
DD DeWhoon Trunked wrote:
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"
Raving drunk! Spreading chaos.
Good post Chunky girl. It shows what a fraud and cyber troll for hire Who. He's got nothing in the game besides money.

Fact: Who doesn't know anyone involved.
Fact: Who doesn't attend church at CCV
Fact: Who doesn't know Bob or the his Boys
Fact: Who is all over topix disagreeing with everyone everywhere

Fact: Who is just a lonely drunken degenerate from poor upbringing. Child of a single parent rape victim. We should be Who for the lowest form of human being he is. Poor Nasty Who.
whiterabbit

Visalia, CA

#359 Mar 24, 2013
Who wrote:
But to try to answer as simply as possible, I do not like the internet for some reasons.
It has brought a lot of good. Quite a bit of bad. Really. Think about this.
Pedoweirdos are better-networked now than at any other point in human history. Hm. Is this a good thing? Is it worth it?
And Alex' use of the internet brings up a separate but related issue, and that is the low barrier to entry that the internet provides for any stupid Yokhol to spout crap about anyone they want [[AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT POINT]]
in the court of PUBLIC OPINION the burden of proof is now not on Alex, the person bringing the accusation, but rather on the accused.
And in a court of LAW, as I assume you know, they do it the other way around.
That's why the court of public opinion is bullshit.
That and pedoweirdos is why I hate the internet.
I've noticed that topix has listed Alex' hate campaign in their law forums as an example of, well, hate campaigns, and
any other questions/
Of all the reasons that you could have sited pf why you don't like internet why pedowierdos first? What about identiy theft, national security. Where's you mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accused Child Molester "Pastor" Bob Grenier of ... (Feb '12) Thu Good questions 783
Devin Nunez' Record Oct 23 david559 9
"Water: A Love Story by Who" Oct 22 Who 11
We need to start a activists group in the tular... Oct 21 Who 2
Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Oct 20 aolds 58
Chinese dairy firm has old Lindsay Olive Plant ... Oct 18 paul 1
Teen found dead in Lindsay cemetery ID'd (Oct '11) Oct 14 rest in peace 25
Woodlake Dating
Find my Match

Woodlake Jobs

Woodlake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodlake News, Events & Info