#333 Sep 25, 2012
I think it's telling that Alex doesn't say
"My step-father disciplined us because we were rapists-in-training."
Check out what I found on insiderpages!
-
she says
"...When I was in high school at Redwood one of his sons tried to rape me...."
Who says
I think that's worthy of a major ass-beating. Surely NotAlone will disagree.
Surely Alex will deflect and minimize.
Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
At this point, who cares?
Who doesn't.
Before you accuse Bob of blahblahblah, just take a look at the obstacles Satan threw in his path.
-
I wonder which of his two sons that were at Redwood 22 years ago was the one that attempted to rape this woman. Does it matter? Nope.
Who

United States

#334 Sep 25, 2012
Is the guy holding this gun the would-be rapist?
http://www.facebook.com/ #!/photo.php?fbid=421373294576 439&set=a.130375423676229. 23043.100001113176950&type =1&theater
Who reports? Who does, that's still Who to you.
Who

United States

#335 Sep 25, 2012
anyWho, that picture is from AQlex' fb page holding some kind of big handgun, all the while with a shiteating grin on his face.
I'm not sure our gun laws are tight enough. I think only responsible and sane citizens should be allowed to legally sell handguns
CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#336 Sep 25, 2012
I smell the desperation from Camp Bob all the way from here. It's going to go very badly for you folks
Who

United States

#337 Sep 25, 2012
I'm not sure that's desperation you are smelling. If you sue me, since I am financially destitute and exercising my first amndment rights, I'll be forced to file an anti-SLAPP suit AGAINST YOU. Let's just all clog up the courtroom!
But then again maybe you are just getting overly dramatic. I'm not sure you have grounds for anti-SLAPP. I mean, you've still got topix, it costs nothing to post here, ergo no SLAPP protection.
-
SLAPP!
Who

United States

#338 Sep 25, 2012
and no response regarding the rape accusation against one of the Grenier boys that was at redwood 22 years ago, I see. i guess you just don't see you or your brother attempting rape as a big deal.
Who

United States

#339 Sep 25, 2012
okay, you gave a timely response on another thread. So it's your brother and not you, Alex. Wow. That makes ALL the difference...NOT.
What's that you said? "This isn't about Jeff it's about Bob."
Who says
It's about the whole rubberband ball, you amateur.
My problem with you is that this accusation is a big part of the puzzle, in terms of explaining the challenges that sometimes arise when you have a silver-backed fucking gorilla on steroids living under the same roof.
You make it seem like Bob is just this really evil guy, when then truth is ALWAYS more nuanced than that.
Attempting to rape a poor girl...Yes, I think that's worth a lot more than an ass beating, and I don't mind saying it.
-
You see, Alex, if you just dished with all the relevant info in these private family matters, I'd have no ammunition.
But every time I look into the things you say, I find these other things called 'facts' that just cast your hate campaign in the negative light that it deserves. You deserve to be sued---you've been filling the internet airwaves with slander and libel for three years now...
Pain Releif

Visalia, CA

#340 Sep 25, 2012
Who, you wouldn't know your own ass if it was handed to you. Just like Paul grew up gay because Bob stuck his penis in him, Jeff may have grown up aggressive towards women because of Bob's beatings. Are you that fricken stupid? SO many dots that they connect themselves. You are obliviously talking about that review on citysearch, the one were you can tell that a rape victim did not actually write it. How stupid can you be? Better pull your head out and reread that or better yet here it is.

March 18, 2012

Stay Away!. I am not at all surprised that this pastor has repeatedly abused (physically and sexually) his sons. When I was in high school at Redwood one of his sons tried to rape me. It has been 22 years and I am still scared by this. I truly pray that God takes this horrible man out of ministry. He belongs behind bars.

SO you brilliant defender of a child molester, what the hell do you see from this? how can you take that one sentence out of the middle and throw the rest out?

"I truly pray that God takes this horrible man out of ministry. He belongs behind bars."

How about that Super Who?
Who

United States

#342 Sep 25, 2012
And secondly, let's assume it's a lie, and that Jeff attempted no such thing.
Well, that wouldn't be the first time a lie about a Grenier has been posted on topix.com .
How does the irony taste, dipshit?
Who

United States

#343 Sep 25, 2012
I don't know if it's true or false, but I win either way.
Isn't logic fun?
I certainly think it is!
Pain Releif

Visalia, CA

#344 Sep 25, 2012
Pathetic, the way you try to be an intellectual. Logic escapes you quickly out the back door. You arguments are amateur to say the least. You have no horse in this race. The biggest joke out of all this is you. Right? It's you. All these years and you waste your time trying to defend a child molester. How more pathetic can you get?
Who

United States

#345 Sep 26, 2012
So shocking!
CCV

Visalia, CA

#346 Sep 26, 2012
It is shocking. I'm glad you agree. Pathetically shocking. 2 years chasing after every word of someone you don't know. If anyone is running a hate campaign it's you. Turn that mirror on yourself psychopath.
Who

United States

#347 Sep 27, 2012
If he restricted his unrestricted rants to his hatesite then I wouldn't be posting so much. Much Alex doesn't seem to be a big fan of 'restriction.'
That might be part of the problem in this family matter. If he was as manipulative with his family as he's proven himself to be on the internet, it's not a stretch for me to see a different problem than Alex does.
Everything from him is so one-sided and un-nuanced that getting at the truth in dealing with him is exceedingly difficult.
Who

United States

#348 Sep 27, 2012
And I find that quite shocking!
Post Sandy

Visalia, CA

#349 Oct 30, 2012
and the evil audio confirms...Bob Greenmenure is a pile of....
Who

United States

#350 Oct 30, 2012
Perhaps you'd like to do the rhetorically valid move and provide supporting evidence?
-
Or, you could just make statements that imply any number of things you'd like to state explicitely that you don't have the balls to state explicitely!
-
Looks like we have a come-from-behind competitor in the lawsuit race!
DD DeWhoon Trunked

Visalia, CA

#351 Nov 11, 2012
Who wrote:
oh that's funny. If i WASN'T DRUNK RIGHT NOW i'D TRY TO GIVE YOU AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
iF Y9OU HAVE FACTS, LET THEM FLY, IF NOT GO FUCK YOURSELF. i DON'T LIVE IN CHURCH AS A MATTER OF EXPERIENCE.
MY NAME IS wHO.
pS I KNOW THE CAPS LOCK IS ON"

Raving drunk! Spreading chaos.
Who

United States

#352 Nov 11, 2012
Who wrote:

FACT: Alex was once a semi-experienced media professional.
FACT: Alex received special training in college in how to use a media vehicle to influence/goad public opinions into correspondence with his personal opinions and/or professional aims. I mean, heck, that's the exact definition of media spin!
FACT: son Paul is angry with Father's refusal to countenance son's homosexual lifestyle choices.
FACT: son Geoff was a steroid-pumping, cocaine-abusing youth that regularly bullied his peers with physical violence. This fact is particularly well-documented.
FACT: Father refused to countenance Geoff's bullyish, boorish behavior, and in fact disciplined Geoff in an attempt to curb Geoff's bullyish and boorish violent behavior toward his peers.
FACT: Alex is angry with Father because instead of letting Alex wear Smiths t-shirts, Father insisted that sons dress sensibly from Miller's Outpost.
FACT: Alex, the one with specialized media manipulation training, has taken these facts, together with quarter-truths (which is NO kind of truth!), innuendo, sundry insinuations and outright lies to paint an unflattering public portrait of the people that he blames for his perceived sub-standard experiences as a child
Who

United States

#353 Nov 11, 2012
Therefore,
Alex is has been and is currently actively engaged in originating, managing and conducting a multi-tiered, internet-driven cyberbully hate campaign against his father with the stated intent of harming and/or significantly diminishing the quality of life and/or safety of his parents, as well as attempting to hamper Father's ability to move throughout the world in his professional capacity.
Alex has, along the way, picked up various cronies, thus allowing said cyberbully hate campaign to operate on an essentially 24 hour basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Eslinger (Mar '16) Sat Thirsty 6
News Legal pot in California: Can businesses set lim... Jan 11 Who 1
News Three arrested after 30-person fight leaves one... (Nov '13) Jan 8 Stupid ass 2
Meal Prep in Visalia Jan 7 M_mejia 1
Review: Casey's Carpet Cleaning (Dec '12) Dec 28 Who 10
Does Judge Kalashian regularly violate the U.S.... Dec 26 Who 6
News He deep-pit roasts dozens of turkeys for a resc... Dec 26 Who 2

Woodlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodlake Mortgages