Do you use T-Mobile? Or have an ATT Phone?

Posted in the Woodinville Forum

Since: Dec 12

Kirkland, WA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
www.solavei.com/jsimple

If you use T-Mobile currently there is a cheaper service that uses the T mobile network, and its $49 plus taxes, for unlimited text data talk. The link above will take you to all the information about Solavei, they are a MVNO, a mobile virutal network operator for T mobile. So if you have T mobile now, you can switch to Solavei and save monthlty. If you have an ATT unlocked phone, you can bring it over, or any GSM phone and activate it on Solavei. I use it here on the Eastside. Check the coverage area for where you live to make sure. There is a $49 activate fee, but there are no credit checks, and you can port your number in, at the time you sign up, but not afterwards. But its a great deal, if you are looking for affordable cheaper service than TMobile, that uses T mobile, and if you have a GSM phone unlocked and all you need is a sim card to activate it on Solavei. Any questions just ask, it will take you to my information site.

www.solavei.com/jsimple

“Looking for ANR ABF ”

Since: Jul 12

Seattle

#2 Jan 13, 2013
That is a good service, I use it, saved me a ton of money... sign up people if you want to save money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodinville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grocery being stolen in Costco food court Mar 18 Fay 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Redmond, WA (Feb '12) Mar 13 Go Blue Forever 4
News Officers investigate residential burglaries | P... Mar 8 test 1
ANR ABF Relationships in Kirkland (Jul '12) Mar 1 ANRReal 11
News Stunning photos show inside of customized Boein... Feb '15 hermansa 1
brianne fuller Feb '15 username 1
Where is Brentt Streeter buried ? Feb '15 Gator 1
Woodinville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web