Burrell family gathering

Burrell family gathering

Posted in the Woodhull Forum

Curtis Burrell

Williamson, NY

#1 Aug 12, 2006
Hi. My name is Curtis A. Burrell. I am looking for relatives in or around Addison, Ny. My father was Curtis E Burrell, who died in 1994. My Grandfather was Curtis Burrell, who died I believe in 1972. My Dad's grandfather and Great grandfather were killed in train accidents near Addison.My mom and dad divorced when I was 8, so I do not know alot about my dad;s side of the family. Someone told me there was a family reunion every year around the end of August,and I was hoping to attend, if it is ok with everyone else. you can contact me(Al) at [email protected] thanks, Al
Mary Sisson

Cleveland, MS

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Curtis Burrell wrote:
Hi. My name is Curtis A. Burrell. I am looking for relatives in or around Addison, Ny. My father was Curtis E Burrell, who died in 1994. My Grandfather was Curtis Burrell, who died I believe in 1972. My Dad's grandfather and Great grandfather were killed in train accidents near Addison.My mom and dad divorced when I was 8, so I do not know alot about my dad;s side of the family. Someone told me there was a family reunion every year around the end of August,and I was hoping to attend, if it is ok with everyone else. you can contact me(Al) at [email protected] thanks, Al
Hey Cuz I hope to be able to come and bring Dad with me. Aunt Vivian called my Dad and told him about it. So keep us informed..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
citizens beware (Sep '11) Oct '17 Debbie young 2
News Jasper man facing burglary charges Oct '17 Debbie young 1
remembering elementary school (Jun '08) Jun '14 Joe Gioco 5
Any good Sasquatch stories or encounters? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bigfoot Researcher 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MRA 5
News Woodhull man faces charges related to underage ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 confused 4
Any good camping areas in Woodhull? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Roman 1

Woodhull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhull Mortgages