Teen Called Anti-Gay Slurs, Beaten Af...

Teen Called Anti-Gay Slurs, Beaten After Queens Party, Dies

There are 4 comments on the WCBS Newsradio 880 story from Mar 15, 2011, titled Teen Called Anti-Gay Slurs, Beaten After Queens Party, Dies. In it, WCBS Newsradio 880 reports that:

An teenager who was savagely beaten after he left a birthday party in Queens died at Jamaica Hospital Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCBS Newsradio 880.

Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
I see the parents of the feral thugs are already starting with the usual "he beez a good boy" and the other usual BS. Lock up these punks for life and we'll see how tough they really are when they are thrown in a cell with the tossed salad man!
ratman

New York, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2011
rest in peace kid, i met the victim a long time ago, when I was younger... My heart goes out to parents...
Sharon Pearson

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2011
Give each of them 24 hrs in a cell with a lifer in a supermax. Not so tough now huh?
Sharon Pearson

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2011
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
I see the parents of the feral thugs are already starting with the usual "he beez a good boy" and the other usual BS. Lock up these punks for life and we'll see how tough they really are when they are thrown in a cell with the tossed salad man!
Will that syrup or jelly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 33 min _FLATLINE-------- 13,745
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Forrest 14,754
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Into The Night 10,369
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 58,839
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 310,974
"The Daily Jew" 5 hr Plottmaster 8
News Queens residents rip de Blasio as streets are l... Jan '16 GlitterSucks 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages