“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8528 Oct 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy I thought you were going to bed at 10:45
very impressive.....after all these years, you finally got past "the little hand close to the eleven, the big hand on the nine"

next week, we'll work on Phonics

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8529 Oct 8, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
very impressive.....after all these years, you finally got past "the little hand close to the eleven, the big hand on the nine"
next week, we'll work on Phonics

yikes...baby steps with him...that might be too much...lol

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#8530 Oct 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wilkerson is an all pro. Or better be. Julio jones? Great wide out. He is on my fantasy team as is matt ryun. Richardson is a stud also.
Julio Jones out for the year. Ouch. There goes your fantasy team. Pick up his back up today at the least

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8531 Oct 8, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Julio Jones out for the year. Ouch. There goes your fantasy team. Pick up his back up today at the least

lol, I am in first and drafted heavy in receiver...I have ty Hilton as my reserve, randle and Austin of st Louis..i am ok and according to espn not yet...

but,as all good stalkers do, way to go with keeping info..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#8532 Oct 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I am in first and drafted heavy in receiver...I have ty Hilton as my reserve, randle and Austin of st Louis..i am ok and according to espn not yet...
but,as all good stalkers do, way to go with keeping info..
Dude, 3 posts up or so you mentioned you had Julio Jones. You feeling ok? You should pick up Harry Douglas

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8533 Oct 8, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, 3 posts up or so you mentioned you had Julio Jones. You feeling ok? You should pick up Harry Douglas

the guy who caught 2 passes for 6 yards...who is not better then ty Hilton or randle of gmen

when its official I will consider what move to make..i am deep in receivers.

I think Austin of st Louis is a better bet

with no run game, Atlanta is going to have issues...and he will be double covered....who knows how good he is, but in the jet game he was dropping passes...

I might pick him up...who knows...

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8534 Oct 8, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> The Falcons coach know he team was struggling in the red zone and he wanted to get a td to maybe wake them up a little...... They have weapons all over he field, but they can't run the ball which put even more added pressure on Ryan..... They will be better after their bye especially when White gets healthier.....
How about Wilkerson? Guy has been playing great all year and it started at he end of last season..... John Gruden said he was one of his Gruden Grinders lol....Harris and Richardson played good also.... Damn penalties pissed me off a little because it may cost them a lot later in the season.....
They finally for a turnover.... They had a chance at a pick six and a fumble recovery also.... Cromartie did what he could with Julio, but that kid is a beast.... Will be glad to get Milliner back in there because he needs to be on that field taking his lumps and learning......
when your 1-3; you have to get points. Jets were getting the ball first in the 2nd half; when your a coach, those things have to be on your mind. I can see taking at least one shot; but with the penalty and with one second left, you can't call a run play. Taking a 3 still makes it a one possession game. I think the Falcons coach blew it. Your spot-on about the penalties; 12 men in the huddle should get called once a month, not twice a game; that one goes on Marty Moose. Wilkerson is a Pro Bowler along with Nick Folk. Both are easily the team's co-MVP's at this point of the season
bigtool

Patchogue, NY

#8535 Oct 8, 2013
jets will never win with a black QB never he got a 3 on the wonderluck test a 3.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8536 Oct 8, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
when your 1-3; you have to get points. Jets were getting the ball first in the 2nd half; when your a coach, those things have to be on your mind. I can see taking at least one shot; but with the penalty and with one second left, you can't call a run play. Taking a 3 still makes it a one possession game. I think the Falcons coach blew it. Your spot-on about the penalties; 12 men in the huddle should get called once a month, not twice a game; that one goes on Marty Moose. Wilkerson is a Pro Bowler along with Nick Folk. Both are easily the team's co-MVP's at this point of the season

the coach of the falcons has blown it 2 weeks [2 games] not taking the field goal...

going to be rough on him from the rest of the way...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8537 Oct 8, 2013
As much as I enjoyed last nights win I would like to focus on the upcoming game vs Pittsburgh. I view the Pittsburgh game as a trap game. Pitt is not a good team and if the Jets want to be viewed as a contender they need to beat Pitt at home.
bigtool

Patchogue, NY

#8538 Oct 8, 2013
Long Suffering Jets Fan wrote:
As much as I enjoyed last nights win I would like to focus on the upcoming game vs Pittsburgh. I view the Pittsburgh game as a trap game. Pitt is not a good team and if the Jets want to be viewed as a contender they need to beat Pitt at home.
well said you sound as stupid as geno and what kind of name is geno for a black guy
JETS 4 LIFE

Hollywood, FL

#8539 Oct 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jets played smart. Quick slants. Short passes. Good runs. Offensive line was strong. Good defense in the run game. Great specials.
They need to play geno smith. Who knows if its 6-10,7-9 or whatever. 1 game at a time.
Betcha rexie aint stupid and 5 weeks from now does not even think of using sanchise.
Another thing. We go way back. No need for sorry. Your a great guy who loves sports. I enjoy your take on sports and wrestling.
Totally agree.... 1 game at a time and who knows what Rex is thinking..... I mean let's not forget he's them same guy with that weird tattoo.... If he goes back to Sanchez then he should be fired on the spot.....
Julio out for the year?.... What happened to him?....I read something was wrong with his foot and they are getting a second opinion tomorrow.... That would be a huge blow because he's their best receiver.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#8540 Oct 8, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Doug Brien and Wilkerson have been great so far..... Jim and you are both correct about the Falcons coach blowing it..... He was very desperate and thaw high expectations they have played a role into that also.....

I wonder how many pushups the team is going to do this week lol..... A couple of those penalties happened because they were using more personal and of course someone forgot that they shouldn't been in that formation at that time..... Marty was hot on the sideline lol.... They better clean it up.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#8541 Oct 8, 2013
I'm going to be honest with you, the Steelers are better than their record indicates.... Big Ben makes and extends plays despite the poor offensive line.... Can't take them lightly.....

When the Jets get their hands on him,they MUST get him to the ground.... He's to strong and crafty..... If you grab him you better make sure you don't let him go.....He is very dangerous.....

Steelers defense will come after Geno and the offensive line better be ready for all those types of blitzes Labau will throw at them.... Balance will be needed even more in this one.....

Location hidden

#8542 Oct 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>No apologies needed I don't play that game. Here's the deal on Mark he's fine to play today if he was needed, Rex choose to go a different route with the difficulty of the early season schedule looking to get 4 wins from the rookie back-up, plain and simple, and to create roster space they put Mark on the injured reserve. If the Jets can muster up those 4 wins look for Mark to takeover for a possible playoff drive, if the season has been conceded look for Mark to possibly have surgery.
Well chamberlain care to explain yourself on this post. Your credibility is on this forum is on the line.

Looks likes jimi yank claims that your full of crap is legit.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8543 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Well chamberlain care to explain yourself on this post. Your credibility is on this forum is on the line.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

here is the proof....of course he is full of crap...its been like this for years...

fine huh...hid on injured reserve...office next to rex...works for the jets

once again, he is caught in a massive lie...

dude, this is just what he does 24/7...we are use to it

where is his sports posting on the game? none...its all bragging, taunts...

have you seen one real conversation with any of us in here except his supposed inside info?

none...

like I said, for years he pulls this stuff on a few forums

he claimed sanchise was fine after the hit the gmen laid on him...

ah huh

so, time to move on...he lied and got caught..he is a fraud, once again exposed...

he is to be laughed at with his pal unbiased who lies for him...

its what has gone on for years.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8544 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
This was a decision Mark made...I stand by my posts and my information on the Jets ...which is gold

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8545 Oct 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>This was a decision Mark made...I stand by my posts and my information on the Jets ...which is gold

he was fine, according to you

get it

fine

no one has surgery if fine you lying pos...

you stand by bs...

Location hidden

#8546 Oct 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>This was a decision Mark made...I stand by my posts and my information on the Jets ...which is gold
If Mark is fine as you claimed he would have not decided to have surgery. Your post makes no sense.

I look at this weeks game vs Pitt as a trap game for the Jets. Pitts coming off the bye week. The jets should beat Pitt. I believe the only way The Jets lose this game is by making mistakes on offense with Polamalu making big plays on Defense for Pitt.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8547 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
If Mark is fine as you claimed he would have not decided to have surgery. Your post makes no sense.
I look at this weeks game vs Pitt as a trap game for the Jets. Pitts coming off the bye week. The jets should beat Pitt. I believe the only way The Jets lose this game is by making mistakes on offense with Polamalu making big plays on Defense for Pitt.
The only way the Jets lost or will lose any game is because of the offense. It's the cost of having a back-up rookie QB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,003
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 20 min 11951Ratdog 86
Time to go? (Jun '15) 28 min barefoot2626 12,507
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min ThomasA 311,598
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 57 min jimi-yank 5,077
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Lori giss 331,865
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Lori giss 41,467

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages