Priest kept log of teen romps

There are 5 comments on the New York Daily News story from Apr 6, 2008, titled Priest kept log of teen romps. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

A disgraced Brooklyn monsignor kept a record of some of his romps with teenage boys, including comparing their "unique physiques" during one hiking trip to upstate New York , the Daily News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

dumbfounded

Watervliet, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2008
When it comes to the Catholic Church keep the light bright! You never know who's hiding in your parish! Never, never, never go to the church to report anything, go to the police first or the accused will be ferretted away without proper questioning by the authorities!
where is the outrage

Paterson, NJ

#2 Apr 6, 2008
George Zatarga on the radar again. I guess it is so common that the sexcapades of priest no longer warrants the outrage of the people who follow them. I guess leading a chaste life is in keeping with the word? Go forth and and be fruitfull? Ha Ha Ha to that go forth and sodomize is more like it!
where is the outrage

Paterson, NJ

#3 Apr 6, 2008
George Zatarga kept log of teen romps? Nice. At his age you need memory aids.
Shocked

Paterson, NJ

#4 Apr 6, 2008
Whats shocking is an electric eel, lightning, wall sockets and the lack of public outrage against corruption of power and authority! Everybody with money and power gets a pass or special treatment or reduced sentences or none at all. Know what the victim gets? Same thing they got the first time the shaft!
More Shocked

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#5 Apr 13, 2010
What ever happened to this Zatarga? Why has he not been taken to the police since he admitted to crimes? What's wrong with the police not to get him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 8 min Maude 3,934
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min Doug77 11,417
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 35 min Yankee Insider 316,356
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Jet Fans IQ Zero 10,721
just Annette murderer said mom evil female 1 hr Annette murder er 1
Just Annette mom said is all she is was add mur... 1 hr Annette murder er 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,031
More from around the web

Woodhaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE