Biker arrested for attack on SUV driver in upper Manhattan set free: officials

Oct 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

A pack of bikers pummeled a driver in upper Manhattan on Sunday, after a wild chase that began with a fender bender on the West Side Higway, cops said.

Comments
21 - 40 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2013
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#25 Oct 8, 2013
The more they investigate the gang, the more criminal records are coming out. It wouldn't surprise me if they all had records.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 8, 2013
Alot of these bikers, are likely the type that actually become very criminal and aggressive, as their number's increase.....
bite me

Sumter, SC

#27 Oct 8, 2013
Range Rover-1

unlicensed dumb azz-0

I just hope the the Range Rover will be OK...
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#29 Oct 8, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy in the hospital didn't have a license. He was NOT supposed to be on the road riding a motorcycle. He was responsible for his own demise. When you live like a thug, you'll probably die as one. No pity for him whatsoever. The gang should be responsible for his medical bills.
his friends/fellow gang members held a vigil for him the night he was brought to the hospital....they took a collection for him...all his so-called friends and fellow riders collected a whole $400.00 for him....that's even too sad to be funny...
they could care less about him...we the taxpayers will be supporting him and his two kids...
Hithere

Mount Vernon, NY

#30 Oct 8, 2013
incredulous wrote:
They all should be arrested, licenses taken away for a year. The family should be able to sue each and every one of them. I wonder how many of them even had insurance.
Including all the officers, undercover (yeah, right- lets all fall for that one, so they can cover their 'asses') who stood by and watched
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#31 Oct 8, 2013
Hithere wrote:
<quoted text>
Including all the officers, undercover (yeah, right- lets all fall for that one, so they can cover their 'asses') who stood by and watched
The "officers" if you want to call them that didn't stand by and watch. At least one participated.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/07/bike-cop-joined-...

I wondered about that very public "fund raiser" as do I the hiring of Gloria Allred a high profile attorney. If this gang was into so much high profile high profit crime I doubt they've would've gone with public fund raisers and famous attorneys.

Even IF there was an undercover operation they can nickel and dime this gang into extinction with the criminal and traffic charges they could bring against them.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#32 Oct 8, 2013
Why was this violent feral animal set free? I hope his victims sue and impoverish him for life!!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#33 Oct 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, i saw a news piece, about this like, indian-american guy that supposedly got over the victim and helped bring it to an end.....but, still a shocker that zero uniformed police could make it there, especially after 200 calls....
Have you heard anything about these off duty cops that were involved in this gang of hoodlums?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#34 Oct 9, 2013
Hithere wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read a few articles on this horrific event and it's hard to imagine cops were involved in this attack! Each and every one involved should be charged with attempted murder and pound out license plates for at least 7 years. They don't make them work for their soup anymore, do they?

I can't even believe the dilrod who slowed down causing the suv to bump into him takes no responsibility. He should be whipped in public and then tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets.

NY is such a piss poor town, they didn't even have ONE cop intercept this disaster in spite of all the calls made. That idiot mayor should give that family the key to the city, buy them a brand new car, and a college scholarship for the kid.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Medford, NY

#35 Oct 9, 2013
Hope they lock that piece of shit cop up with the sodomites.

Location hidden

#36 Oct 10, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard anything about these off duty cops that were involved in this gang of hoodlums?
Just that one was deep undercover, and came forward immediately and was excused....another detective(Polish name), waited several days, and was seen pounding on the SUV's back window...i believe he has been charged and likely fired.....
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#38 Oct 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just that one was deep undercover, and came forward immediately and was excused....another detective(Polish name), waited several days, and was seen pounding on the SUV's back window...i believe he has been charged and likely fired.....
It's simply outrageous these bikers got off as easily as they did. Do you know what these undercover cops was doing terrorizing the city with these gearhead antics? They are to protect and serve and yet they were involved in such a horrific act, I can't find words to express my outrage.

I too read something about the cop, who lied about his involvement when they found him pounding on the window. We know he saw the wife and the kid in the car....they were probably screaming.

This Chance dude had a long record and the idiot judge in prior offenses let him off. The judge should be disbarred AND held accountable for his actions.

NYC should take some serious hits on this but of course the media is going to be kind. It's a shame, really. After having terrorists level the twin towers, you would think NYC would have something in place for all terrorists whether on the road or any other modes of transportation.

It's hard to fathom such a thing could have happened because you would think a cop would have intervened at some point before the victim was pulled out of his SUV and beaten. As soon as that gang of thugs road into town, they should have been stopped. Obviously, NY learned nothing from 9/11.

Do you think the undercover cops told their buddies to back off so they could have their fun?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#39 Oct 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re:" it's hard to imagine cops were involved"
No its not !
Sadly, there's less honorable police than dishonorable .
It's time for the people to put pressure on these low life scabs who are using their position of power to inflict harm on innocent people.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#40 Oct 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>.another detective(Polish name), waited several days, and was seen pounding on the SUV's back window...i believe he has been charged and likely fired.....
his lawyer said he did nothing wrong...his lawyer said he hit the back window, but only after it was broken, so it made it OK....
he did nothing wrong...LOL
diversity made the nypd and fdny what it is today...shameful
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#41 Oct 10, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
Hope they lock that piece of shit cop up with the sodomites.
Agreed, but what about the other? Why was this cop riding with this mob of troublemakers in NYC? Don't you think he should have told he boss he was coming through town? Hundreds of calls were made to the police and no one came until after the guy was nearly beaten to death....right in front of two cops. Why hasn't the media gotten more involved in this? Where are the recordings of all the 911 calls? How does a mob of terrorists roll into NYC without being stopped? Why is the media not demanding answers? This is a matter of public safety and the people of NYC should be outraged.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Medford, NY

#42 Oct 10, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, but what about the other? Why was this cop riding with this mob of troublemakers in NYC? Don't you think he should have told he boss he was coming through town? Hundreds of calls were made to the police and no one came until after the guy was nearly beaten to death....right in front of two cops. Why hasn't the media gotten more involved in this? Where are the recordings of all the 911 calls? How does a mob of terrorists roll into NYC without being stopped? Why is the media not demanding answers? This is a matter of public safety and the people of NYC should be outraged.
He claims he was riding "undercover". What a load of horseshit.
Sayer

Cheyenne, WY

#43 Oct 11, 2013
What? The NYPD corrupt and incompetent? Naaaaawwwwww...

Location hidden

#44 Oct 11, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, but what about the other? Why was this cop riding with this mob of troublemakers in NYC? Don't you think he should have told he boss he was coming through town? Hundreds of calls were made to the police and no one came until after the guy was nearly beaten to death....right in front of two cops. Why hasn't the media gotten more involved in this? Where are the recordings of all the 911 calls? How does a mob of terrorists roll into NYC without being stopped? Why is the media not demanding answers? This is a matter of public safety and the people of NYC should be outraged.
I think it is kind of "incredulous" for anyone to post replies with 7 questions?....lol....
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Oct 11, 2013
My question is where the hell were the police during this massive display of Thuggery on crotch rocket?
Police

Ridgewood, NY

#46 Oct 11, 2013
As it turns out, the Police participated in the attack. these are they same people who want to stop and frisk you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min Pearl Jam 305,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 46,325
USA and ISIS in Iraq 58 min nac 46
Review: Hair Decor Unisex 2 hr Ann 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 307,466
Review: Erik's Barbershop 3 hr John 3
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 3 hr 58-59 - MUSLIM SA... 1,456
•••

Woodhaven News Video

•••
Woodhaven Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••