273 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bobby V for manager of the year

Rex will run the jets for as long as he wants

Of course I'm Tman!

please please bet orb to win the derby!

I don't live in New York.

You will scrub the corners with a toothbrush

Un body slammed rose and choke slammed marv!

Say I took you to the clubhouse to meet players

good riddance to getting rid of revis

Yanks in last by July 20th.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#87 Aug 4, 2013
Sam Bowers Jr wrote:
<quoted text>He did make one call that I'm aware of , he picked 6 or 7 horses to win the Kentucky Derby. It's all posted in his forum right after the momma called the winner on May 1st, unless the momma poster figured all the horses had exercise riders named Jennifer and they all called him. The jimi-yank poster is obviously a nut job. I'm refusing to post him and regretting I even voted and posted in here.

how did you do in the Belmont and Preakness

momma claimed orb...

go check out page 13373...the brookhaven john post...

dare you...

fraud..

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#88 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
really...all he has to do is go on page 13399 and see bhj whose kid it was accuse momma/tman
with no denials, no retractions...
why not let him see that page
or, page 13373??
no denials, no retractions
but of course he has
he claims he sees all posts...
no denials, no retractions...
Can't wait for the comedy of the Jets season coming up.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#89 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
how did you do in the Belmont and Preakness
momma claimed orb...
go check out page 13373...the brookhaven john post...
dare you...
fraud..
Why should fatso check that post? Everyone knows this racist profile is fatso Todd the check bouncing loser from the Carolina's who is Harry's fluffer.

Since: May 13

Stone Mountain, Georgia

#90 Aug 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as he started accusing you of being me, thats when its very clear how easily hes fooled. Hes always accusing others of fake profiles. Meanwhile he has a few himself. Be on alert now for fake posts accusing Momma of stalking underage kids. All fake and untrue
I posted earlier I've been reading posts on Topix for years in all different states but have never seen someone so obsessed as him. I've seen the accusations with messages and posts being edited by jimi-yank, how can you not ? He posts the same thing everyday I find it amusing and sad at the same time. A guy named Cory in the Seattle forum is the same way, might even be the same guy for all I know.

Since: May 13

Stone Mountain, Georgia

#91 Aug 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as he started accusing you of being me, thats when its very clear how easily hes fooled. Hes always accusing others of fake profiles. Meanwhile he has a few himself. Be on alert now for fake posts accusing Momma of stalking underage kids. All fake and untrue
The best way to get a guy like him is to make constant complaints to Topix about his forum until they remove it, it might cost me a few dollars but it could be worth it. He loses that forum he's a nobody in life again, that's how obsessed he is. He keeps testing me he'll catch my wrath.

“Unbiased wants to kidnap kids”

Since: Sep 09

no one is afraid of unbiased

#92 Aug 4, 2013
Sam Bowers Jr wrote:
<quoted text>The best way to get a guy like him is to make constant complaints to Topix about his forum until they remove it, it might cost me a few dollars but it could be worth it. He loses that forum he's a nobody in life again, that's how obsessed he is. He keeps testing me he'll catch my wrath.
You better not catch my wrath either.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#93 Aug 4, 2013
Sam Bowers Jr wrote:
<quoted text>I posted earlier I've been reading posts on Topix for years in all different states but have never seen someone so obsessed as him. I've seen the accusations with messages and posts being edited by jimi-yank, how can you not ? He posts the same thing everyday I find it amusing and sad at the same time. A guy named Cory in the Seattle forum is the same way, might even be the same guy for all I know.
Never trust anything he says. Its hilarious that he thinks you and I are the same though. LMAO! Just proves our point. Most easily fooled.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#94 Aug 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Never trust anything he says. Its hilarious that he thinks you and I are the same though. LMAO! Just proves our point. Most easily fooled.

Funny. No comment on the preakness and belmont. Silence on page 13399 where brookhaven says criminal charges against you. No denials. No retractions. No comment on your racist proven posts. Or bigoted ones. No article 13. No sand.

Yet he "sees" everything.

Last profile that agreed with you was slackers.

We all know how that ended.

"Deny,deny deny, fooled, sarcasm, highly edited".

Its all you have. Funny, please please was the preakness. No mention of that. Belmont. Silence.

When does article 13 happen?
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#95 Aug 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fat slob momma/tman you know a sick scumbag like you and unbiased helped out a rapist magickrat try to seek out Brookhaven John's 16 year old daughter.....you and your scumbag pal unbiased very well know its a criminal activity and you are very lucky scumbag that BH john never pressed any charges on you.....he has the transcripts and documents for proof you friggin liar......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#96 Aug 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fat slob momma/tman you know a sick scumbag like you and unbiased helped out a rapist magickrat try to seek out Brookhaven John's 16 year old daughter.....you and your scumbag pal unbiased very well know its a criminal activity and you are very lucky scumbag that BH john never pressed any charges on you.....he has the transcripts and documents for proof you friggin liar......

once you see the back slappers come in and agree 100% with him, and come up with the bs, you know its him or junior...

he is in full desperate mode now....

he blew it with the disgusted yank fan one which we all knew it was him today...
"I met momma" lmfao...that blew that one...
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#97 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
once you see the back slappers come in and agree 100% with him, and come up with the bs, you know its him or junior...
he is in full desperate mode now....
he blew it with the disgusted yank fan one which we all knew it was him today...
"I met momma" lmfao...that blew that one...
Absolutely......once I saw that idiot Sam Bowers have momma/tman back, I knew it had to be either fatso or the roid freak......other than the Aussie moron who don't play these idiotic profile games you know it has to be the idiots fatso or the roid freak.....who else would have these scumbags back?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#98 Aug 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely......once I saw that idiot Sam Bowers have momma/tman back, I knew it had to be either fatso or the roid freak......other than the Aussie moron who don't play these idiotic profile games you know it has to be the idiots fatso or the roid freak.....who else would have these scumbags back?

no one ever has...except a phony profile...in other words, one of the 2...
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#99 Aug 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no one ever has...except a phony profile...in other words, one of the 2...
Other than Brookhaven and the Aussie moron.....fatso and the roid freak never fool anyone.....their stupid games are very predictable......and childish.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#100 Aug 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Other than Brookhaven and the Aussie moron.....fatso and the roid freak never fool anyone.....their stupid games are very predictable......and childish.....

brookhaven is fooled no more...
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#102 Aug 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
brookhaven is fooled no more...
He had to get burned hardcore unfortunately before he learned......he would never listen to any of us no matter how hard we tried to persuade him to understand......exactly what its gonna take for the idiot from down under.....step on the ole toes deal....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#103 Aug 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>He had to get burned hardcore unfortunately before he learned......he would never listen to any of us no matter how hard we tried to persuade him to understand......exactly what its gonna take for the idiot from down under.....step on the ole toes deal....

sad....but it will be deserved....
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#104 Aug 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sad....but it will be deserved....
I hope so.....like to see what the Aussie dope is made of.....other than a giddy sox homer fan and a Yankee hack......doubt he has the balls to let fatso have it....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#105 Aug 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so.....like to see what the Aussie dope is made of.....other than a giddy sox homer fan and a Yankee hack......doubt he has the balls to let fatso have it....

oh never...I reposted the page and post number of the m80 comment his fat buddy did...and not a word...disgusting...proves he has nothing to do with boston...fattie gets the daily free pass...as he is needed to spread his yankee bitterness, hate and rage..
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#106 Aug 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh never...I reposted the page and post number of the m80 comment his fat buddy did...and not a word...disgusting...proves he has nothing to do with boston...fattie gets the daily free pass...as he is needed to spread his yankee bitterness, hate and rage..
You're right the Aussie dope let that fly by.....that nasty bombing in his old town and fatso gets a free pass......I guess you can go as low as you can go like fatso so often does as long as he hates the Yanks all is cool.......what a couple of scumbags for ya......unreal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#107 Aug 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're right the Aussie dope let that fly by.....that nasty bombing in his old town and fatso gets a free pass......I guess you can go as low as you can go like fatso so often does as long as he hates the Yanks all is cool.......what a couple of scumbags for ya......unreal

people died and were maimed for life, and fattie gets the pass...it shows how low dw got and sold his soul..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Who 46,993
jets talk back (Dec '07) 45 min Paul Yanks 9,153
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 53 min The Captain 10,732
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,235
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr JETS 4 LIFE 2,978
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr STO 305,843
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr reddevil76 6,446

Woodhaven News Video

Woodhaven Jobs

Woodhaven People Search