OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER
lying prez

New York, NY

#12287 Aug 7, 2013
In A Nutshell wrote:
Thank you Maude and Spooner. It's a shame we're stuck with Emperor Obummer and the Congressional Clowns. If they truly cared about our beloved country then they would all do what is morally right instead of lining their greedy pockets while our country is sinking.
If they did the right thing for this country, they would all "fall on the sword"

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#12288 Aug 7, 2013
You idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
The "embassy" was a CIA front you dope. I can't believe you are that stupid. I mean everything you have posted over the years proves you are a retard but are you really so dense that you don't know this? They told you about the nearby "annex", ever heard of an embassy having an annex? Don't answer, just learn.
"dope" "stupid" "retard" "dense" ... must be feeling pressure from somewhere to get all of that out in one post. So because it was a "CIA front", that means taking measures for security are ignored ??? then who gave the order to stand down ??? I don't need to learn anything; especially from dipshits like you who cut and paste last night's cable news. I just refer to the family members who have sat for the last year waiting for answers. Your chain-smoking President has not contacted them. Have you listened to their pleas ??? or did you run out of Q-tips again ?

Florida...home of Trump

#12289 Aug 7, 2013
Yankees 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mail him a pkg of Bambu.lol
I think his kids got him that
lariahagreyjesus

Howell, MI

#12290 Aug 7, 2013
All this bullshit about not working for anything many people don't work for anything..
lariahagreyjesus

Howell, MI

#12291 Aug 7, 2013
some of the people think they worked for what they have..

popularity does not count as work..
lariahagreyjesus

Howell, MI

#12292 Aug 7, 2013
gimme a break...

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12293 Aug 7, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it's Rocket Surgery
Or Brain Science.
lying prez

New York, NY

#12295 Aug 7, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his kids got him that
No, Mooschelle got him the Bambu, one of his kids got him a lifetime subscription to the Huffington Post, the other got him a new copy of "The Communist Manifesto, his old one is old worn and well used.

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12296 Aug 8, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mooschelle got him the Bambu, one of his kids got him a lifetime subscription to the Huffington Post, the other got him a new copy of "The Communist Manifesto, his old one is old worn and well used.
Your over-bloated hyperbole is comical & your sheer ignorance deserves the utmost pity. I'm actually embarrassed FOR you.

Florida...home of Trump

#12297 Aug 8, 2013
lying prez wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the hits on the judge it feature by the usual thin-skinned dolts. Don't forget to throw in some Nicotine jokes too....it drives them nuts
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12298 Aug 8, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Your over-bloated hyperbole is comical & your sheer ignorance deserves the utmost pity. I'm actually embarrassed FOR you.
I do a bit of levity on this thread for those like you who are open minded, you are so open minded your "brains" have slipped out and have fallen to the floor, so now you can cease all those feelings of pity for me, your sheer admiration for the usurper in OUR WH is totally disgusting to me, but that is to be expected.PS Obama still sucks, and is an dumbassed empty headed, empty suit, a typical Lib like yourself, also if you don't care for the content of my posts, do not read them, no ones is holding a gun to your head.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12299 Aug 8, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the hits on the judge it feature by the usual thin-skinned dolts. Don't forget to throw in some Nicotine jokes too....it drives them nuts
Ask and ye shall receive, Here's one I especially like, it's for the Libs:
view from above

Bronx, NY

#12300 Aug 9, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
As with most who do nothing but post utter nonsense on these forums.
For them, it's some sort of self affirmation.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12301 Aug 9, 2013
view from above wrote:
<quoted text>
As with most who do nothing but post utter nonsense on these forums.
For them, it's some sort of self affirmation.
Just some more noise from the Obama peanut gallery.
Lol

White Plains, NY

#12302 Aug 10, 2013
August 5, 2013
BOEHNER URGES REPUBLICANS TO REST UP FOR MEANINGLESS VOTES AHEAD
POSTED BY ANDY BOROWITZ
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As House Republicans began their five-week summer vacation, their leader, House Speaker John Boehner, urged them to rest up for “the many symbolic and meaningless votes that lie ahead.”
Mr. Boehner, while congratulating his colleagues on having voted to repeal Obamacare forty times, reminded his fellow-Republicans that their work is “far from over.”
“I want you to come back from vacation rested and refreshed, because we’ve got another year of futile, time-wasting votes to cast,” he said.“Only the strong will survive.”
According to Mr. Boehner, this year’s gruelling schedule of fake-repeal votes had been the G.O.P.’s “most physically punishing ever.”
Noting that the exhausting ordeal of frequent, pointless Obamacare votes had transformed his fellow House Republicans into hollowed-out husks of their former selves, the Speaker observed,“Purely symbolic voting may be even more exhausting than actual work.”
“It’s true that voting to repeal Obamacare has cost the American taxpayer over fifty million dollars,” he said.“But that’s nothing compared to the toll it’s taken on us.”
For his part, Mr. Boehner said he intends to spend August at the beach, as he always does, fruitlessly trying to change the rules of volleyball.
Hey Hey Hey

Elizabeth, NJ

#12304 Aug 10, 2013
Take the rest of August off.
pubic hair on head

Raleigh, NC

#12305 Aug 10, 2013
Was his mammy white trailer trash?
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12306 Aug 11, 2013
pubic hair on head wrote:
Was his mammy white trailer trash?
Oh Yes she was most definitely, a regular commie c..t, it's too damn bad she didn't go the abortion route before this so called "messiah" was born.
Beam Me Up

Spring, TX

#12307 Aug 11, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

I thought maybe this forum would be more well informed. Wrong again.
DILLIGAF

New York, NY

#12308 Aug 11, 2013
Beam Me Up wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A nn_Dunham
I thought maybe this forum would be more well informed. Wrong again.
Have you seen these? Does it change your mind or not? If it does, or does not that is entirely up to you, I do not post these to influence you in any way. My mind is already made up.

http://truenewsusa.blogspot.com/p/alleged-nud...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min June VanDerMark 326,438
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 10 min Hooplah 46,175
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 18 min Thor156 17,977
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min Thor156 19,169
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 23 min The Last Warrior ... 12
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 28 min jimi-yank 343,060
no one cares what is going on in manhattan? 30 min illegalisillegal 1

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages