“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#287365 Aug 7, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for cleasring that up.
Just to clarify that was NO as in;
the Yankee have NO chance of contending because they have NO chance of making any of your claims on wins because you have NO clue about baseball
"cleasring"....whats that?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287366 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Goob..guess its not a circus till all the clowns show up..
as you say: lol
Dempster is a mess. Why the Sox long termed him is beyond me, I know the great clubhouse guy thing is the story. Guess he's just an innings eater and he takes a bullpen seat happily once Buch gets back....he threw off the mound yesterday...Workman got smacked and showed he's no reliever...gotta find him a slot...but where?
It nice to have depth
You don't have the kinda depth to get you far especially in the playoffs jerk lol..... I have to call you jerk since you call me goob lol.....

The Sox saw something in him that they thought they could hold their hat on, but it's not working out that way..... It's like that sometimes..... He might surprise you with a good outing tonight but I doubt it lol......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#287367 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Jail? I'm not the one carrying around a tazar...you got a license to carry? Better not use this forum as a reference...they'll lock you in the nut house.
Article 14: Every thing you say is full of sh1t.

who is carrying around a tazar?? more lies from the forum coward and liar

speaking of lies

refresh for me why you left last year?

shall I repost your bs and cowardice when your sox sucked arse??

none of us running out...

as for lies, try looking at your Carolina pal..we learn from your master...

fall for anymore of his bs lately? I gotta find your Saratoga arsekiss.,.you fell for it..a true sap and sucker...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287368 Aug 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no one should be telling you of all people what to say in here.
Think you could be talking to a proxy hack besides

of course it is...he dared not post dw on the taunts and sox bs...or others..

I have my ideas what moron it is...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287369 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>
the Yankee have NO chance of contending because they have NO chance of making any of your claims on wins because you have NO clue about baseball

I thought you were outta here...

more lies as these posts prove it...a liar and hypocrite..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287370 Aug 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
4 years of taunts,lies and bs. And supporting low lifes. Stalkers of 16 year old girls.
Stalking 16 year old girls is beyond low...... That's grounds for putting them under the jail cell.....

Sox aren't going any where and I warned him about what's going to happen...... He will learn..... We aren't lying to him like Papi lol....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287371 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>

you're nervous. twitchy....

is it cleasring that up or clearing that up

calm down dude...rough day for you in here...go fight in some sox forum as you kiss arse in there no doubt...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287372 Aug 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he had something in his mouth when he was saying it..... People in Boston do that a lot.... Lol.....

Yanks are 2 games over .500, but not given up until the end......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287373 Aug 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have the kinda depth to get you far especially in the playoffs jerk lol..... I have to call you jerk since you call me goob lol.....
The Sox saw something in him that they thought they could hold their hat on, but it's not working out that way..... It's like that sometimes..... He might surprise you with a good outing tonight but I doubt it lol......

mlb tv was laughing at the sox game last night...the passed balls and pitching was a joke and a stain on the game...

Reynolds predicted a football score when it was after 3 runs scored

he knew the crappy sox pitching would give up double digits and the Houston team would give up more...

he called it.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287374 Aug 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he had something in his mouth when he was saying it..... People in Boston do that a lot.... Lol.....

hahahahahahaha, its writing, not saying....

good one though..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287375 Aug 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

some down under term...who knows...guy might be drunk..

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#287376 Aug 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he had something in his mouth when he was saying it..... People in Boston do that a lot.... Lol.....
Same here my friend, I'm a fan who does not and will not hide. Yanks are a strong organization still and always will be.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287377 Aug 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
mlb tv was laughing at the sox game last night...the passed balls and pitching was a joke and a stain on the game...
Reynolds predicted a football score when it was after 3 runs scored
he knew the crappy sox pitching would give up double digits and the Houston team would give up more...
he called it.
Lmao..... Oh those trick Sox...... Can you imagine what's going to happen to them when or if they make the playoffs with that weak rotation?..... I can't wait to see the show..... I wonder how many both teams are going to put up tonight?.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287378 Aug 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha, its writing, not saying....
good one though..
Lol it's hard for him to sound the words out and type them at the same time..... He is starting to sound similar to momma now.......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#287379 Aug 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here my friend, I'm a fan who does not and will not hide. Yanks are a strong organization still and always will be.
Damn right Fu.... You are a real fan like.most fans on here..... The forum cowards will be hiding soon.... Also Yankee fans have plenty to remember over the years ... They have seen the team win plenty......

We will see what CC does tonight..... Him and Andy have been hanging around Hughes to much..... Lol....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287380 Aug 7, 2013
Be nice to see CC show up. Also should cash do waiver wire deals or not ?

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#287381 Aug 7, 2013
Jake Gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Cano is another one of those players that you have to be careful about falling in love with because of previous success. He wasn't a part of the 90s, so he a little younger than most of their aged veterans. Holding onto him isn't tied in to 4 championships. However, you have to ask yourself, is he a guy that you build around or is he a sum of the parts player? Can he be a player that carries a team? Is he a leader type that when he is surrounded by young talent sets a great example and makes everyone around him a better player? To sign him to a huge long term contract once again freezes up a lot of money for many years. I'd really be careful with the resigning of Cano but in actuality with the exception of Texiera, you can't count on any of the aging stars for next year.
From the small sample I've seen (2 games), it looks like Arod can still swing the bat. Of course not 40 hrs and 125 rbi's, but he can still DH. As for his play in the field.......if its not hit near him, he's not getting it. And I can see teams bunting his way in the near future as well.

The others......Im sorry to say are done. Mo, Andy & Jete have given us more memories than we deserve, but the time has come.

As for Cano, he's not the player (leader) you described above. He's a great 2B, but not a leader.....at least by example. While Id love to have him on the Yanks in the future, just not sure at what cost, and for how long.
Jake Gibbs

AOL

#287382 Aug 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> So youre saying that you don't think the Red Sox should be signing Dustin Pedroia to a long term contract either since he's an aging player like Cano and clearly not as good..Cano 31, Pedroid 30.....
Nobody is talking about or making comparisons to the Red Sox or Pedroia. All long term contracts are dangerous because you never get back full value in the later years of the contract. The Red Sox did what they did, the question posed was what should the Yankees do about Cano. I would just be careful in the number of years and the amount of money because the sons are not like the father and aren't willing to spend so freely.
Now give me the reasons why he deserves whatever he wants for as long as he wants.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287383 Aug 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Very few regs have quit. 99% left due to family info put out by his buddies.

Yank fans had 08 and still stayed here.

He ran and lied.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#287384 Aug 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:

Is cash at fault for signings this year? He did not sign them all. He was over ruled on a few.

Is cash and joe back next year? Joe played the hand dealt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi's claim the House GOP is 'inviting' viol... 32 min payme 7
Paul Ryan is a fool 1 hr Congressman Ryan ... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 322,197
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,892
We VS We (Nov '09) 3 hr Bass Reeves 2,674
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Satch 17,746
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 5 hr 2 Dogs 2,308

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages