Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#284096 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The 5 games the first place AL leading Red Sox already played and won don't count...same as the Mets kicking the crap out of the lowly Juicekees 4 straight games don't count...Carters a total moron who dosent have a clue...hit a nice pick 3 at Belmont in the 6th 7th and 8th it's easy when you already know the winners of two races

Tman. Its easy to win when the following happens

You don't go
You live in the carolinas
Everytime you call a horse in advance you lose badly. You lie and fool one. No one else.
You never had a clue
Your a coward.
Your a liar.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284097 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The 5 games the first place AL leading Red Sox already played and won don't count...same as the Mets kicking the crap out of the lowly Juicekees 4 straight games don't count...Carters a total moron who dosent have a clue...hit a nice pick 3 at Belmont in the 6th 7th and 8th it's easy when you already know the winners of two races
Good funny story fatboy but everyone knows that no Belmont in the carolinas ya moron...You got anymore Orb tips???

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284098 Jun 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Sox open up a 4 game Jays series...not the same Jays team that the Yanks overinflated their record against either...think about it if they had just gone 500 against the Jays instead of blowing them out when they had no legs the Yanks would be 8 games out instead of just 4...
oh whoops for dipshit donnie the Yanks are only 3 games out...in the loss column....guess that means the 5 out in the wins column doesn't mean they actually have to win those games...
Deep down juicekee fans are rooting very hard for the first place AL leading Red Sox in this series knowing the juicekees have no chance to win the division or make the playoffs. They're just trying to salvage not finishing in last place

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284099 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Deep down juicekee fans are rooting very hard for the first place AL leading Red Sox in this series knowing the juicekees have no chance to win the division or make the playoffs. They're just trying to salvage not finishing in last place

Besides being a liar and coward you're stupid also.

How's sonya? How long were you in jail for?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284100 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Muts 13 games out of First place in the NL East with a 31-43 record and the only team in the NL who won less games then the Muts are the Marlins with 27 wins 8 of which came at the Mets expense..Love youre BS Belmont stories all fairy tales ya fat dope..How about another Fallons story only problem is they don't know any Todd who comes in the Bar....Funny what a boring life you live..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284101 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Deep down juicekee fans are rooting very hard for the first place AL leading Red Sox in this series knowing the juicekees have no chance to win the division or make the playoffs. They're just trying to salvage not finishing in last place
Red Sox and Mets the only team that finish in last place dope....Mets won more games last year then the Red Sox did....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284102 Jun 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Tman. Its easy to win when the following happens
You don't go
You live in the carolinas
Everytime you call a horse in advance you lose badly. You lie and fool one. No one else.
You never had a clue
Your a coward.
Your a liar.
and don't forget he's a dirty fat pig...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284103 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Shall I repost your predictions of the preakness and belmont?

Recall the "please please bet this horse" line on a 3/5 favorite that finished 4th?

Or your lock for the belmont that finished 3rd?

That is why you lie about races you do not call in advance. You lose.

So you declare winners without listing them. The excuse of us playing them is funny.

No idiot would dare play a horse you like, they would lose.

Dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284104 Jun 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Reading a few back posts it seems Vince is beyond pathetic as Jimbo turns a blind eye, attacking Jimbos soon to be ex-wife ???...Anyway it's about 2;30 in the morning and had to get home for a quick meeting today then back to Baltimore. If youve never bet a horse in your life please,please do it Saturday he's doing better then when I informed you 3 weeks before the Derby and Jen say's he's a lock, unless of course the jock falls off. The barn was overjoyed with the post and will be saving ground around the clubhouse turn chasing Lucas and O'Neills cheap speed....trust me when I tell you this horse will win for fun...Speaking of fun it's funny reading the juicekee idiots in here... that team cant get any luckier or maybe they can ? when does a manager pull a Felix Hernandez from a game for a 'tweek'. Anyway the good news is Granderhorribletrade is back, rumor has it him and Blowjoba, after his escapade with Rivera, have one foot out the door...for anyone who will take them off their hands Ben's writing about it in his blog this week...I'll call you before the race Saturday if I dont get on today

here you go, the Preakness bet...lmfao

please please...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#284106 Jun 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
here you go, the Preakness bet...lmfao
please please...
Jimi I still laugh at this dope everytime I see this post as I'am sure every poster does...So please print this post at least ONCE a month ao we never forget it...LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284107 Jun 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jimi I still laugh at this dope everytime I see this post as I'am sure every poster does...So please print this post at least ONCE a month ao we never forget it...LMFAO

His please please line is perhaps one of the funniest bits of the year

But what is so good is

He acted like he knew the winner.(Sound familar?)

The horse was a heavy favorite so all liked him. Except real horse players like you and me.

Had he won he pays nothing.

Momma proved he was clueless in horse racing and why he lies about winners not calling it in advance.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#284109 Jun 27, 2013
Juicekees now 4 1/2 behind the first place best in the AL Red Sox and dropping like a rock now 3 games from the basement....if not for the scheduling they'd be in last place by the end of next week....oh well it'll have to wait till mid July
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284110 Jun 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> he healthy he makes the team..he blocks and catches that makes lil Bill and Brady feel warm and fussy..
He blocks but not much else...he's still #3 on the depth chart...if that. Bill doesn't let alot of fatfucks on the gameday roster like the Giants do.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284111 Jun 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> everybody in the AL is happy Webster is stay in the rotation...what they were really saying was can't wait to hit against him and fatten up our BA.....
Yeah where's that link?

Just when you think donnie dipshit couldn't be a bigger moron ...he raises the bar.

Leyland has seen more pitchers than youve had balls hit you in the chin Shirley.

He likes Webster: Allen Webster had drawn oohs and aahs from the Tigers hitters, who all predicted he would be a heck of a major league pitcher because of his stuff, which Detroit manager Jim Leyland described as “electric.”

youre drifting down your Reddick idioticy again. How'd that work out for you?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284112 Jun 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> good to see you know only three out...most baseball people with a brain know you can't count games that haven't been played yet in the standings...
Fool... Sox now up 6 games in the win column AND up 3 games in the loss column...Yanks been playing sub 500 this month...so 3 games at their BEST is two wins. Probably one.

Tell your baseball people that.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#284113 Jun 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Think the Yanks win all 3 of the catchup games?

Ok even if they do...somehow...lightning strike...plane crash...theyre still 3 down in the win column and 3 down in the loss column.

Losing record for June. Outscored by 20 runs. Outscored on the season.

But heck...Pineda is killin it in A-AA and they'll cut Hughes for him

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#284114 Jun 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jimi I still laugh at this dope everytime I see this post as I'am sure every poster does...So please print this post at least ONCE a month ao we never forget it...LMFAO
Yankee bats horrific. Can Hafner and Wells get a hit this month please? OMG.

But still somehow the Yanks are in the hunt.

Fu Graphs update from Aprils 95 yankees win projection.

Losing Granderson for the past 45 games plus Texeria out for the season, Jeters set back, Nuenez set back, Aroid does not want come back.

Accounting for all of the Above plus the good news about Pineda and what sources are telling Fu Graphs about pending trades.....Fu Graphs new 2013 Yankees win projection is now 90 and they will win the AL East.

Those wanting to see Fu Graphs projections and calibrations in excel format should post me privately.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#284116 Jun 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankee bats horrific. Can Hafner and Wells get a hit this month please? OMG.
But still somehow the Yanks are in the hunt.
Fu Graphs update from Aprils 95 yankees win projection.
Losing Granderson for the past 45 games plus Texeria out for the season, Jeters set back, Nuenez set back, Aroid does not want come back.
Accounting for all of the Above plus the good news about Pineda and what sources are telling Fu Graphs about pending trades.....Fu Graphs new 2013 Yankees win projection is now 90 and they will win the AL East.
Those wanting to see Fu Graphs projections and calibrations in excel format should post me privately.

thanks for sending me the graph...love the excel format...please help fattie understand what excel is and means as he was lost with a simple pdf file. maybe you share with him if he gives you his email at fallons or at citi field..

of course, fallons in north or south Carolina...going to be interesting for him with his shout out protector gone...

still waiting for him to post non profile like he use to, showing off Ashville, nc isp...

it would be nice if cash stopped the bargain basement deals and try to get someone with some pop...

at this point, if you think hughes has no value, what about joba?

my take is, he comes in only if its a blow out or they are losing and need a guy to toss a few innings.

Washington, DC

#284117 Jun 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for sending me the graph...love the excel format...please help fattie understand what excel is and means as he was lost with a simple pdf file. maybe you share with him if he gives you his email at fallons or at citi field..
of course, fallons in north or south Carolina...going to be interesting for him with his shout out protector gone...
still waiting for him to post non profile like he use to, showing off Ashville, nc isp...
it would be nice if cash stopped the bargain basement deals and try to get someone with some pop...
at this point, if you think hughes has no value, what about joba?
my take is, he comes in only if its a blow out or they are losing and need a guy to toss a few innings.
Cashman in chats with SF about both Hughes and Joba. Several teams interested in Nova, Phelps and Warren.

Washington, DC

#284118 Jun 28, 2013
Quick Hits: A-Rod, Phillies, Rangers, Angels
By Zach Links [June 26, 2013 at 9:57pm CST]
Alex Rodriguez believes the Yankees do not want him to return this season, and perhaps ever again, a source told Wallace Matthews of ESPNNewYork.com . The source says that A-Rod thinks the Yankees are deliberately slowing his return to their active roster in the hope they can have him declared medically unfit to play this season, enabling them to recoup the bulk of his $28MM salary through insurance. "Alex thinks there's something really off about this situation," the source said. "Here we have a doctor declaring him fit to play. You think they would be happy about that." Recently, Rodriguez tweeted that he was excited to have the green light from his doctor to play games again and Cashman responded to Matthews' colleague Andrew Marchand by saying, in slightly sharper language, that Rodriguez should keep that sort of thing under his hat. Here's more from around baseball..

The Yankees could be a trade partner for the Phillies, opines FuManChu of Fu Graphs.

Chase Utley, Carlos Ruiz, and Michael Young could be of serious interest to the Yankees, who are in the market for catching and corner-infield help. A baseball exec tells Salisbury that the Yanks have already kicked around Ruiz’s name as a possible upgrade behind the plate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Sasyjm 321,904
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 11 min The Feed Store Boys 5,919
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 50 min Limpy Julien 18,893
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 1 hr Supervirals 1,828
News Explosion in New York subway near Times Square;... 1 hr Its The Fascist F... 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Deniers vs Liars 64,298
explosion in ny city 3 hr Muslim Terror Att... 8

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages