Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279487 May 9, 2013
Fu has beyond lost it now. A shame. Well have fun posting in as many handles as you like. I have better things to do now
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279488 May 9, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Fu has beyond lost it now. A shame. Well have fun posting in as many handles as you like. I have better things to do now
Not Fu's or my post....say hello to Marv for John. Ask him if he got any letters from Leo this week.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279489 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
It gets better. Dw was gorilla chest pounding about webster the rookie. Had we done that we get blasted. And it was on espn here so we could laugh during the game. Big papi roid rumors blow up beantown
No surprise about big fat papi him and manny wee sharing the same spike..once manny left so did papi power and the spike they shared..Red Sox never won another championship and Big Fat Papi didn't do muh of anything but break down...As for Webster certainly one of the many overrated red sox players by DW just another major league ready minor league players that will never be much more then a ball boy...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279490 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Not Fu's or my post....say hello to Marv for John. Ask him if he got any letters from Leo this week.
No idea who Marv is. Sounds like a wild goose chase. Best bet is to not get involved and sign in with your Fu profile and post like a gentleman

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279491 May 9, 2013
Jack Morris on live from Tampa now on MLB network talking about Buckholz. He is asking what i asked last nite. Why would a player use sunscreen for a night game to have rubbed on one of your forearms?
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279492 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>No idea who Marv is. Sounds like a wild goose chase. Best bet is to not get involved and sign in with your Fu profile and post like a gentleman
Fu Fu Fu....the goose goes "honk honk honk". Marv goes "where is my tooth pick honk honk honk"
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279493 May 9, 2013
Jack Morris on live from Tampa now on MLB network talking about Buckholz. He is asking what i asked last nite. Why would a player use sunscreen for a night game to have rubbed on one of your forearms?
It is probable Fu's fault......hey you wouldn't happen to post as NYSOM would you in addition to Fu, the real NYSOM and Momma?

Honk

Honk

Honk

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279494 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> No surprise about big fat papi him and manny wee sharing the same spike..once manny left so did papi power and the spike they shared..Red Sox never won another championship and Big Fat Papi didn't do muh of anything but break down...As for Webster certainly one of the many overrated red sox players by DW just another major league ready minor league players that will never be much more then a ball boy...

Great post don! Webster some over rated bum! Roid infested sox organization. And sunscreen buchole should get suspended. Wearing it at night? Bs. Disgusting cheater.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279495 May 9, 2013
Marv? Tman (momma) mentioned him in a bad way. I need to repost this.
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279496 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Marv? Tman (momma) mentioned him in a bad way. I need to repost this.
Does Marv know Leo, Tman and DW?
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279497 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Great post don! Webster some over rated bum! Roid infested sox organization. And sunscreen buchole should get suspended. Wearing it at night? Bs. Disgusting cheater.
Hey where is Momma and Tman today?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279498 May 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
just hung up with my pal as i wished him luck this weekend. momma just checked into his hotel on the beach for the big wedding. he might come on later as his 5 star hotel offers free internet service. of course the healthcare bill was upheld and un is not happy. he already body slammed rose, choke slammed marv and clotheslined his dad. a few of you may be next when he comes back

tman, now admitted by dw as momma said this about the legendary marv

so this is where we got it, from the inside...

wow, thanks momma!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279499 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey where is Momma and Tman today?

well, since they are the same person...hiding and judging as usual

a sox loss, met loss, yank win and ny ranger win has him in full hiding and judging mode..maybe when dw does his rage appearance he might pop out for a few..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279500 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Does Marv know Leo, Tman and DW?

you mean does marv know tman/momma/geis...now confirmed.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279501 May 9, 2013
Yanks up 2-1. Another good outing by CC so far

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279502 May 9, 2013
Rain delay. Guess Cc will get cheated out of a win when play resumes

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279505 May 9, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No tournaments but I am busy this weekend. The reason I wasn't posting 3 hours ago as the Twinki was taunting was because 3 hours ago it was 4AM.
I'm not like him I'm not on here 24/7 and I have a job a wife and a family at home. They are #1 on my list, if he had the same adgenda his wife wouldn't have left him. And we wouldn't be being treated to a constant stream of bitterness and spite.
Fu has been going nuts today on here

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279510 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Jack Morris is really getting milage out of this. Otherwise no one would notice his only option is a second teir radio gig in Toronto.
He claims that it causes movement on the ball which is stupid, no substance can do that. Grip does that, scuffs seams ect...
Jeff Passan at Yahoo claims 90% of mlb pitchers use sunscreen and rosin. He points at Darvish.
The mlb cleared Bucholtz of any wrongdoing.
End of story.
If sunscreen did nothing, then why would he have bothered to use it? It must do something. Maybe most pitchers use it. However it was very noticeable on his forearm as he put on extra coats it looked like. Many other pitchers don't use as much so its not as detectable. MLB cleared him because once you wash it off, the issue is dead. Proof is gone. But it still gave him an advantage that night. Think from now on, umps will pay closer attention to him as will opposing mgrs

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279512 May 9, 2013
Its amazing. Yanks lose pages and pages of posts. 2 times a day. Yanks win,sox losing streak hardly any posts and its the old family,work and life bs excuse.

So he has no family life or job when the sox win and yanks lose.

What bs. Its the same lie from the same liar.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279515 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
No the umps and mlb officials monitored his next start and he did the same. Its not illegal. Pitchers use the sunscreen (spray not gel) to hold the rosin in place on their arm, otherwise they would just go to the bag every pitch. You wanna watch them powder up every pitch?
Bucholtz sweats alot so it shows up. It does nothing to the surface of the ball, nor does it leave any residue on the ball.
And it is NOT against the rules.
Ok if what you're saying is accurate, then theres no problem. I have been under the impression that sunscreen affects ball movement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 12 min Todd geisss is a ... 40,264
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 14 min Tom Clancey 14,675
Time to go? (Jun '15) 16 min southern at heart 11,991
Review: United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Inc. (Feb '13) 57 min Glenn Poveromo 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 311,358
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr HS Football Fan 13,333
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr rainmaker2016 15,470

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages