Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police department

Posted in the Woodhaven Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HomeWreckingCops dot com

Redford, MI

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Read the story and the evidence brought forward and even a suicide. Wyandotte PD has failed to protect the families of these victims and protect them from prosecution. Nothing worst then a piece of shit cop being protected from obvious wrong doing while women and young ladies are victims of gross sexual misconduct. Instead of firing them they pat them on the back and allow them to cut the ribbon at the opening of the new police station. Brava Wyandotte the city is SO corrupt makes you sick. We are talking about peoples live, and now a life has been lost, many have been forever affected and life goes on for those who did this with no APPARENT PUNISHMENT. This will never be left alone till Steve Sabo is no longer a officer. 2 years countless visits to the police station, evidence brought forward and despite the police chiefs warning still went on doing what put him in this position. All he did was text and have sex with married women in the city he is paid to patrol and harrass the husband. HE MUST GO
Old Time Wyandotte Punk

Haverhill, MA

#2 Aug 7, 2011
HomeWreck...Every generation had them. I grew up in
Wyandotte long, long ago. They hire all the high school brain dead goons who didn't have the intelligence to go to college and beyond. This is nothing new in Wyandotte and the surrounding communities. They are all corrupt!!
HomeWreckingCops dot com

Redford, MI

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Old Time Wyandotte Punk wrote:
HomeWreck...Every generation had them. I grew up in
Wyandotte long, long ago. They hire all the high school brain dead goons who didn't have the intelligence to go to college and beyond. This is nothing new in Wyandotte and the surrounding communities. They are all corrupt!!
Yes nothing has changed on bit, and when you combine that with the mayor and all city council are ex mayors etc that is why no matter how many emails I sent them warning them of this before the suicide ALL WENT UNASWERED, all I got was threats against me and saying why am I trying to ruin their career, when indeed its THEM ruining there own careers? All that one can hope for is Karma and everyone involved will find out one day how it feels when someone with authority does them wrong doing and they get targeted.
This is the worst cover up possible, even when Sampson killed himself a year after me telling them the sexual misconduct was going on, what do they do? Try to hit me with a felony for Calling Steve Sabo and telling him for the 3rd time in 2 years to stay away from my family and let him cut the ribbon for the opening of there new police station WE PAID FOR. ARE YOU KIDDING? This is never stop until justice is had.
Steve Sabo

Taylor, MI

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Dont make fun of me.
Fun

Mayfield, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I grew up in Wyandotte, graduated from Roosevelt, and even had a very good business in Wyandotte. After having a business in that city I was able to get more involved with the who is who and to tell you the truth, it's a big good old boy network. The city is so corrupt it is crazy. Here is something I bet you didn't know. When you open up a business in Wyandotte they have to do an inspection for your Certificate of Occupancy. If they find things wrong you can pay $300.00 dollars to a temp certificate while you make imporvements. When you make the improvements, they will come out and do another inspection and get your $300 back. I had my business for over five years in that city and they never came out to inspect again and were happy to keep my $300.00....I wonder what happens to all that money?
lord lover

Southgate, MI

#6 Apr 26, 2013
i am pretty sure they are running some kind of if you have sex with the officers your ticket goes away. i lived in wyandotte for a year and a half and was arrested seven times for disorderly conduct i belive and have seen there are ways to "make that go away" especially if your dealing with the night shift. alot of young guys on power trips. good ole boys is exactly right
HomeWreckingcops dot com

Southgate, MI

#7 Apr 26, 2013
lord lover wrote:
i am pretty sure they are running some kind of if you have sex with the officers your ticket goes away. i lived in wyandotte for a year and a half and was arrested seven times for disorderly conduct i belive and have seen there are ways to "make that go away" especially if your dealing with the night shift. alot of young guys on power trips. good ole boys is exactly right
Well the site has it spelled out, been online 4 years with 2 attempts to remove it so what does that tell you. ITS TRUE on the wrong end of this they can essentially ruin your life. Karma will always take care of those doing wrong
Unhappy resident

Wyandotte, MI

#8 Jun 6, 2013
We can now as of yesterday add Police brutality to a teenage boy to this list of corrupt behavior of the Wyandotte Police Dept. by Officer Steve "tough guy" Sabo. Karma is a bitch. I'm saddened for him that he is so insecure and cowardly that he has to brutally assault a teenage boy because, he is a coward and a punk.
David Justice

Southgate, MI

#9 Jun 7, 2013
Well as you can see from this post I have been warning others for 4 years about this asshole, and all he gets is a pat on the back from the chief of a paid vacation or let him cut the ribbon for the new police station, I have NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR WYANDOTTE OR SOUTHGATE POLICE NONE!!!! I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR 4 YEARS HE MUST GO!!!!!!!
David Justice

Southgate, MI

#10 Jun 7, 2013
I suggest making a official complaint on him with the chief of police and his swat commander
dgrant@wyandotte.org and
chris.periatt@mtoa. and also asking for his official record thru the freedom of information act. I can tell you he should have many complaints on him just google his name and put Wyandotte police after his name and see what kind of piece of crap he really is. His day will come, you just cannot continue to do what he has done and continue on with a career where honesty and integrity is part of the job description.
Unhappy resident

Wyandotte, MI

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Thank you for the advice and resources. Trust me this is just the beginning of ruining his life as he has already ruined my sons. I will do whatever it takes legally or personally to him for justice to be served on him. He will get his one way or another.

Since: Oct 08

Southgate, MI

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Also here is a petition that over 5,000 signed to have him FIRED HE MUST GO!!!!! And tough guy Steve Sabo if you are a women or teenanger he wouldnt be so tough if he meet up with me. When a REAL man says something to this Virgina he tells the chief of police the man who's wife I am fucking his wife is yelling at him do something Chief, he is NO man he is a Virgina with a badge.
http://www.repetitionr.com/repetitions/fire-h...
Unhappy resident wrote:
Thank you for the advice and resources. Trust me this is just the beginning of ruining his life as he has already ruined my sons. I will do whatever it takes legally or personally to him for justice to be served on him. He will get his one way or another.
Wyandotte Resident

Wyandotte, MI

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Unhappy resident wrote:
We can now as of yesterday add Police brutality to a teenage boy to this list of corrupt behavior of the Wyandotte Police Dept. by Officer Steve "tough guy" Sabo. Karma is a bitch. I'm saddened for him that he is so insecure and cowardly that he has to brutally assault a teenage boy because, he is a coward and a punk.
Instead of letting your kid hang out at a known crack house of filth, where the police have to go to look for a 15 year old missing girl, see news herald article, you should teach him to show some respect for the law before his life gets worse. Easier to teach a kid than to rehab an adult.
Kim Simon

Wyandotte, MI

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Most the Wyandotte Police department is corrupt!My husband flipped off Hamilton & Gray because they've been messing with us for years.They pulled me over for a small cross hanging on my mirror & had my husband spread out against the back of my van with 2 more cop cars!All for obstruction of vision!! Hamilton came up to me & told me that I'm not a good person! My record is perfect.The next night I got pulled over again by the same 2 cops.They said I didn't use my blinker,which was a straight out lie.Now they're making stuff up.I'm making a harassment charge against them!I have NO RESPECT at all for them low life jerks!!!!
Jerry

Marcus Hook, PA

#15 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah they are went there once and they put me in jail for some bullshit ill never go back

Southgate, MI

#16 Aug 13, 2013
Hello Kim I am not all surprised with there thug type mentality they have, there are things you can do to protect yourself from this. 1) Request Hamilton and Gray police records via information act 2008 This puts them on notice that someone is fed up with there antics. 2) Report to the Justice Department DO NOT go to Chief Grant he will just pat them on the back and at worst give them a paid weeks vacation Here is the link to the view on police abuse and what the Justice Dept can do. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/archives/pressreleas... 3) Record all events (times etc) make good use of your cell phone camera you are PROTECTED with the 4th amendment on the use of using your camera on public or private property. Cops hate it when they are video taped because they have to much more constrained on how to act like the thugs they are. Sites like HomeWreckingCops.com (another bad Wyandotte cop) helps with allowing people to know who cops is a piece of crap and what to watch out for. 4) Demand the in-car video from there car, you have min of 30 days to request it directly from Wyandotte P.D. Took me a few tries but I got it and it shows my rights violated and 4 amendment rights trampled on and the officer being a complete idiot and THUG who clearly thinks he is above the law and treats people like totally crap for no reason. He like to pull people over for NO reason as well and then tells you your a druggie and twists your words around (young cops are the worst) This will all be seen soon after the the court case is done. 5) Go to City Council and demand they be FIRED. 6) Post factual comments on https://www.facebook.com/WyandotteMichigan Put pressure on them, I am personally sick and TIRED of being harassed and humiliated by moron cops who break the laws they are hired to adhere to. They are civil servants and are paid by us the taxpayers to protect us NOT violate our rights and be worthless thugs that go around beating up teenagers and arresting others for illegal arrest, and blatant violation of our 4 amendment COMING SOON DOWNRIVERPOLICECOMPLAINT.COM I WILL POST VIDEOS AND INTERACTIVE FORUM TO CALL OUT ALL THESE IDIOT COPS WHO BELIEVE THE OATH THEY SWORE TO UPHOLD IS OPTIONAL DEPENDING ON HOW THEY FEEL THAT DAY. SITE WILL BE DONE SOON AS WILL A ARCHIVE OF DOWNRIVER POLICE CAUGHT ON CAMERA BEING STUPID OR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH.
Wyandotte Resident

Wyandotte, MI

#17 Sep 9, 2013
Kim Simon wrote:
Most the Wyandotte Police department is corrupt!My husband flipped off Hamilton & Gray because they've been messing with us for years.They pulled me over for a small cross hanging on my mirror & had my husband spread out against the back of my van with 2 more cop cars!All for obstruction of vision!! Hamilton came up to me & told me that I'm not a good person! My record is perfect.The next night I got pulled over again by the same 2 cops.They said I didn't use my blinker,which was a straight out lie.Now they're making stuff up.I'm making a harassment charge against them!I have NO RESPECT at all for them low life jerks!!!!
Gee, I wonder what would happen if I drive around and flip off the cops! Great idea LOL.
appears to be stalking

Plymouth, MI

#18 Sep 9, 2013
I'm all for keeping politicians and civil servants professional but this is flat out vindictive revenge stalking trying to get people to jump on the anti authority bandwagon. Pretty pathetic

Southgate, MI

#19 Sep 10, 2013
If they had to be accountable for their actions none of this would be needed, Cops that accidently steal guns from their dept get a slap on their hands, cops that are told 3 times by the Chief to knock it off just laugh at him as they continue to do it over and over affecting my family, your right its stalking but its on their end, my family (and kids) have been pulled over 5 times in 1 month with only 1 having a legit reason in doing so, did you read the post? It is ILLEGAL to pull someone over who had done ZERO wrong. And they continue to do it why? You are RIGHT revenge but is the COPS doing it, if WE do not keep them honest who will? Its ok for local TV News shows like Charlie Duff to keep the politicians honest as we all say get his Charlie, but when it comes to making COPS accountable for their actions where are the reporters for that? Thats right its all handled internally with a handshake and a paid vacation, so if you want to talk about revenge your correct about that, is the wrong person you are accusing is the issue at hand. Do you think a site like homewreckingcops would still be up 4 years later if it was not true? We are talking people that have DIED over these issues, apperently you did not read the sites content, this site was challenge and guess what do you still see it live? What does that tell you, if it was not it would have been forcefully taken down, so in return for telling the truth and exposing their actions COPS GET REVENGE and keep pulling ove 2 families in the discussion for NO reason. Cops approval rating are at a all time low, in regards to us trusting them with our rights its a 5.9% so you are part of the 5.9%. So either your a cop or you have NOT yet been harassed for no reason as our constitutional rights are stomped on and tax payer dollars are going to what cop can ruin a family on our dime and laugh about it as they ruin your life to make sure you are in line and dont call them out. Well if the country counted on people like you we would be China or Russia perhaps you can move their (btw residents in Russia all carry mounted cameras in the cars due to rampant police corruption and that is what we have here. I am 50 years old with NO drug arrest the first sentence out of that cops mouth was can I get a dog to checkout your car, serioulsy got pulled over for NO reason to begin with a 1st sentence is got drugs and can dogs come (answer to both was yes and NOTHING was found) putting my family thru this bullshit why? Lets hope you get pulled over for no reason one day then dogs are sniffing your junk and see how you like it. It WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and for those that want to continue doing it will be posted on the site so the people that pay their salary can see what pieces cops they are. Get rid (FIRE THEM) of the bad and hire honest cops very simple except you cannot get fired in some cases even when then kill someone like the NY cop incident where 45 bullets were fired on a unarmed man, they all got suspended not one fired. Better hope you or your family is not on the receiving end of this one day!!! How about the LP cop incident 3 weeks ago on video? This is what I am talking about, there was NO need to ambush him and swear at everyone else around, its called POLICE brutality and harrasment. So like I said you are right about stalking but is the PO PO that are doing it to innocent people. Great part is now some states are making officers wear body cameras to keep them accountable no different then us at work under camera all day.
appears to be stalking wrote:
I'm all for keeping politicians and civil servants professional but this is flat out vindictive revenge stalking trying to get people to jump on the anti authority bandwagon. Pretty pathetic
david

United States

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Officer kisner pulled.a taser on me and my 5 year old daughter on an arguement call. The super cop accidentally discharged the taser and.struck himself behind my back 2 feet from my.daughter. I felt a need to protect my kid but didn't want her to see more problems develop. I was instantly swarmed by supporting officers coming to the aid of the officer who tasered himself the the retaliation begins wtf.. really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Dec 22 Hassan Amen 131
Double Hung Replacement Windows Can Increase Re... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1
Few residents want to discuss Gibraltar's role ... (Oct '07) Dec 19 daniel szabo 9
Semi Driver Arrested For Drunk Driving Dec 15 kev 1
'Bored' Postal Worker Accused Of Stealing Cash ... Dec 11 Kevin 3
Review: Al's Asphalt Paving (Mar '14) Dec 2 buck 2
roosevelt high.southgate Nov 29 kev 1
Woodhaven Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodhaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodhaven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodhaven

Personal Finance