Child Predator on the Loose in Wyando...

Child Predator on the Loose in Wyandotte? Police Say No

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Child Predator on the Loose in Wyandotte? Police Say No. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Facebook post claiming that there's "a child predator on the loose" in Wyandotte is not true, Wyandotte Police Chief Daniel Grant said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Wyandotte Citizen

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Jan 21, 2013
They don't care about drunk driverers either. We followed one from on Eureka all the way north through the subdivisions where they drove in the opposite lane almost hitting people the whole time. Mind you I am talking to 911 the whole time and they can't get anyone to help out glad that everyone and thing is ok. When Flava Flav said "911 is a joke" he actually said something intelligent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime police officer Kevin Weber, 55, dies (Nov '11) Jun 17 Dawn Marie Nyikon 3
News Sky Zone Locations In Metro Detroit To Kick Off... Jun 16 slick willy 1
News Man Arrested After Driving 153 MPH On I-75 Down... Jun 15 bighook 2
Flat Rock Worst Town On Earth (Jul '07) Jun 15 bighook 38
News Susan Aaron-Taylor exhibits as one of three sol... Jun 11 jim bob 1
Review: Downriver Cleaning Service (Nov '08) May '15 xtaggsx 3
Looking for Jenny cunnigham Feb '15 Hard at it 1
More from around the web

Woodhaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages