Man charged with murder in girlfriend...

Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death at River Rouge bar

There are 29 comments on the Detroit News story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death at River Rouge bar. In it, Detroit News reports that:

David Metzoian, 46, was arraigned this morning in 26th District Court for the July 27 stabbing death of his girlfriend in the Jefferson Station bar and setting the building on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Jones

Moorestown, NJ

#21 Oct 2, 2009
And that broad was nasty looking as hell!

“It's me!”

Since: Sep 08

Flat Rock MI

#22 Oct 2, 2009
how about you type so we can understand what you're trying to say
Govermnet Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#23 Oct 2, 2009
Joe Jones wrote:
Wow, very profound (rolls eyes). Let's just kill everyone who we think is nasty looking. We'll start with your partner.

If ignorance is truly bliss you must be very orgasmic.

“It's me!”

Flat Rock MI

#24 Oct 2, 2009
Well said!!!
Still In Rouge

Melvindale, MI

#25 Feb 4, 2010
I was good friends with her son Dale from Dunn to Rouge High and even a few years after. The last time I saw him was the Christmas a year before it happened. I lost my mother to cancer 1-2-08. I know what it's like to slowly lose your mother. Yes, it sucks bad and it hurts like hell. But I had 3 months of watching her get worse to prepare myself for the loss. Dale had nothing but a dark lonely phone call. And that was it his mother was gone. Sorry bro, I really feel for ya man.
mrks

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2013
What had happened there
jmeleigh

United States

#27 Jun 19, 2016
Well how I feel is confused....this man killed my mom when he was 20yrs ,she was 28yrs.,and I was 12yrs, he took her from me.....(but since that being his first )& "he was a good citizen ,living at home who only made one mistake" is what the paper said.......now after the 4th one he now armed an dangerous! Did 4yrs . I've been without my mom HES ALWAYS BEEN ARMED AN DANGEROUS! and jus so yu know she wasn't a mistake she was my mom.!
jmeleigh

Hollywood, FL

#28 Oct 7, 2016
Joe Jones wrote:
And still not as nasty as yu ,yur nasty on the inside an outside for saying dumb shit like that ! My mom wasn't nasty an he killed her she was beautiful drug her body 400 ft down the road stuck under his car....stupid ass dumb fuhkin idiot! Sorry for the language but regardless no one deserves shit like that!

“It's me!”

Flat Rock MI

#29 Oct 7, 2016
jmeleigh wrote:
<quoted text>

And still not as nasty as yu ,yur nasty on the inside an outside for saying dumb shit like that ! My mom wasn't nasty an he killed her she was beautiful drug her body 400 ft down the road stuck under his car....stupid ass dumb fuhkin idiot! Sorry for the language but regardless no one deserves shit like that!
i'm so sorry you had to lose your mom that way. I lost my mom too, but to cancer when I was 14. I can't imagine what you had to go through. I wish i'm the moderator of the Flat Rock Forum, and i'm so sorry I didn't delete that post from him. I missed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Dec 7 Christopher 1
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Nov 28 Glo53 142
News Trenton theaters offer comedy, drama and musica... Nov '17 Gjude44 1
The motel bed bugs hotel on west road any one k... Oct '17 Money maker 1
News Gibraltar priest in exposure case still working (Jun '11) Aug '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
the iphone repair pkace in woodhaven on west rd... (Sep '15) Sep '15 money maker 1
News Man Arrested After Driving 153 MPH On I-75 Down... (May '15) Jun '15 bighook 2

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages