Man charged with murder in girlfriend's death at River Rouge bar

Aug 12, 2009 Full story: Detroit News 26

David Metzoian, 46, was arraigned this morning in 26th District Court for the July 27 stabbing death of his girlfriend in the Jefferson Station bar and setting the building on fire.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's me!”

Since: Sep 08

Flat Rock MI

#1 Aug 15, 2009
good. I feel horrible for her loved ones.
Larry Salisbury

Pontiac, MI

#2 Aug 17, 2009
They say she was asking for it!

Since: May 09

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2009
Sounds like Down River is getting rough...
sister

Coppell, TX

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Larry Salisbury wrote:
They say she was asking for it!
Are you out of your mind you piece of crap. I am her sister and I will not sit and read this garbage without speaking up. You have no idea of what kind of person she was. She had a beautiful soul that happened to meet the wrong individual and was trying to leave that animal. Until you know all the facts, how dare you say "she was asking for it" No one deserves to be butchered like some farm animal by the likes of the reptile that did that to her. You have no idea what it feels like to imagine what happened to your sister and how scared she must have been. If you really think she deserved to be cut up and beaten then you are scum of the earth like that slime bag that killed her. I pray for your soul and I hope you get to know Christ before you do that to someone.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2009
sister wrote:
<quoted text>Are you out of your mind you piece of crap. I am her sister and I will not sit and read this garbage without speaking up. You have no idea of what kind of person she was. She had a beautiful soul that happened to meet the wrong individual and was trying to leave that animal. Until you know all the facts, how dare you say "she was asking for it" No one deserves to be butchered like some farm animal by the likes of the reptile that did that to her. You have no idea what it feels like to imagine what happened to your sister and how scared she must have been. If you really think she deserved to be cut up and beaten then you are scum of the earth like that slime bag that killed her. I pray for your soul and I hope you get to know Christ before you do that to someone.
Your best option is to ignore fools like Larry, especially in your emotional state. Most likely he's a wife beater due to his weak and inferior ego as all abusers are. These fools can't beat anyone their size, thus, they resort to beating women. Sooner or later, they get what they deserve.

Don't pray for their souls as they haven't one. Simply pray for an early demise at the hands of a violent beating.
DOWHATITDO2U2

Detroit, MI

#6 Aug 19, 2009
What a shame ...

“It's me!”

Flat Rock MI

#7 Aug 19, 2009
sister wrote:
<quoted text>Are you out of your mind you piece of crap. I am her sister and I will not sit and read this garbage without speaking up. You have no idea of what kind of person she was. She had a beautiful soul that happened to meet the wrong individual and was trying to leave that animal. Until you know all the facts, how dare you say "she was asking for it" No one deserves to be butchered like some farm animal by the likes of the reptile that did that to her. You have no idea what it feels like to imagine what happened to your sister and how scared she must have been. If you really think she deserved to be cut up and beaten then you are scum of the earth like that slime bag that killed her. I pray for your soul and I hope you get to know Christ before you do that to someone.
i'm so sorry for your loss. I saw what he wrote, but I figured I wouldn't give him the time of day. I was an abused woman for awhile, and I just figured he was probably an abuser too. I don't blame you at all for giving him a piece of your mind though! Your family are in my thoughts.
sister

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Thank you for all your supportive comments. It is nice to know people care. I was going to ignore that scum bag but someone needs to speak for my sister. Im glad you got away from your abuser before something like this happened to you. It is never ok to accept abuse. I dont know why some men think they own their women and have the right to beat and kill them. Michigan does not have the death penalty but I hope he goes in general population where he can get the same thing my sister got. Hopefully he will find a nice boyfriend in the process.

“It's me!”

Flat Rock MI

#9 Aug 19, 2009
sister wrote:
Thank you for all your supportive comments. It is nice to know people care. I was going to ignore that scum bag but someone needs to speak for my sister. Im glad you got away from your abuser before something like this happened to you. It is never ok to accept abuse. I dont know why some men think they own their women and have the right to beat and kill them. Michigan does not have the death penalty but I hope he goes in general population where he can get the same thing my sister got. Hopefully he will find a nice boyfriend in the process.
I actually hope he finds a really mean boyfriend! ONe who treats him REALLY rough! I am really close to my brother, and I can't imagine losting him, let alone the way you lost your sister..her abuser is a pig.
sister

Dallas, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2009
Yes he is a pig and he will answer for what he has done. He is being charged with Felony Homicide, Arson, Larceny of a building, tampering with evidence and being a 4th time habitual offender. Maybe this time they wont let him out on parole. I intend on attending his trial and asking that 250 pound pig why he had to kill my 100 pound sister. He could have just knocked her out or something. He did not have to butcher her. He will have to answer to GOD for what he has done and knowing that brings some peace. But it is really difficult to wrap your mind around the violence she endured while he was killing her. I havent received her autopsy report yet but she bled to death due to multiple incised wounds and stab wounds. He did that after he beat the total crap out of her. Then he set the building on fire and tried to burn her up. He isnt even human to me...he is an animal that does not deserve any rights at all.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#11 Aug 20, 2009
Screw God! God allowed your sister to be abused and tortured. I say kill the MFer and let God worry about what to do with him then.
gods servent

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2009
I am hear to defend GOD. It's not his fault that people are stupid so DON'T BLAME HIM!!!
sister

Coppell, TX

#13 Sep 2, 2009
THANK YOU..GODS SERVENT..YOUR COMMENT IS REFRESHING AFTER THE PRIOR ONE. I DID NOT DIGNIFY THAT PREVIOUS HORRIBLE COMMENT BY A RESPONSE BUT I TOO AM HERE TO DEFEND GOD. WE ARE NOT TO QUESTION GOD AS TO WHY THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN. NO, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND IS UNFAIR BUT AS HER SISTER MY FIRST FEELINGS ARE,YES, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM FRY. HOWEVER, IF I KEEP TO MY FAITH IN CHRIST AS A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, I REFER TO ROMANS 12: 17-21 THAT QUOTES..NEVER PAY BACK EVIL FOR EVIL. NEVER AVENGE YOURSELVES, LEAVE THAT TO GOD FOR HE HAS SAID HE WILL REPAY THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. DONT LET EVIL GET THE UPPER HAND BUT CONQUER EVIL BY DOING GOOD. I TRUST IN THE LORD ALMIGHTY THAT HE IS FAIR AND JUST. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#14 Sep 2, 2009
gods servent wrote:
I am hear to defend GOD. It's not his fault that people are stupid so DON'T BLAME HIM!!!
Then he shouldn't be condoned when the good things happen either. Keep it fair.
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#15 Sep 2, 2009
sister wrote:
THANK YOU..GODS SERVENT..YOUR COMMENT IS REFRESHING AFTER THE PRIOR ONE. I DID NOT DIGNIFY THAT PREVIOUS HORRIBLE COMMENT BY A RESPONSE BUT I TOO AM HERE TO DEFEND GOD. WE ARE NOT TO QUESTION GOD AS TO WHY THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN. NO, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND IS UNFAIR BUT AS HER SISTER MY FIRST FEELINGS ARE,YES, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM FRY. HOWEVER, IF I KEEP TO MY FAITH IN CHRIST AS A CHRISTIAN WOMAN, I REFER TO ROMANS 12: 17-21 THAT QUOTES..NEVER PAY BACK EVIL FOR EVIL. NEVER AVENGE YOURSELVES, LEAVE THAT TO GOD FOR HE HAS SAID HE WILL REPAY THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. DONT LET EVIL GET THE UPPER HAND BUT CONQUER EVIL BY DOING GOOD. I TRUST IN THE LORD ALMIGHTY THAT HE IS FAIR AND JUST. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.
You don't question God when he provided you with the ability to ask those question and hopefully reason with logic? Since you don't care to question him, you are incapable of logic or thinking for yourself and simply follow a faith because you were told to do so. Very sad indeed.
happypioneer

Cleveland, GA

#16 Sep 5, 2009
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't question God when he provided you with the ability to ask those question and hopefully reason with logic? Since you don't care to question him, you are incapable of logic or thinking for yourself and simply follow a faith because you were told to do so. Very sad indeed.
If I ever had any respect for what you think----I don't anymore. You make a comment like this to a person heart broken! You are the one that is very sad indeed.
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#17 Sep 6, 2009
happypioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ever had any respect for what you think----I don't anymore. You make a comment like this to a person heart broken! You are the one that is very sad indeed.
It's a good thing I'm not concerned whether you have respect for me or not. I lead because I question due to the ability provided to me....I don't follow because someone or something told me to do so. The inability to think for yourself is very sad indeed. BAAAAAAAAA
Sad indeed

Melvindale, MI

#18 Sep 7, 2009
Noone should have to ever endure that kind of abuse,and" sister" i will pray for you.keep your faith and that will bring you through this horrible time I have been on other forum's and have read some of the stuff"goverment foe" has written and it's all garbage not worth the ink and the paper it's written on,Hang in there girl you will be ok God Bless you!!!!
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#19 Sep 7, 2009
Sad indeed wrote:
Noone should have to ever endure that kind of abuse,and" sister" i will pray for you.keep your faith and that will bring you through this horrible time I have been on other forum's and have read some of the stuff"goverment foe" has written and it's all garbage not worth the ink and the paper it's written on,Hang in there girl you will be ok God Bless you!!!!
LMAO...I didn't realize I was using ink and paper typing on the internet. Perhaps God didn't guide you through the proper knowledge of computer usage. My bad, someone needs to tell you what to do since you can't think for yourself...LMAO.
Joe Jones

Pontiac, MI

#20 Oct 2, 2009
What a dumb bitch every is so innocnet when you hang around a tough crowd things happen don't steal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... Oct 24 Kevin 1
Sexual Misconduct is ok in Wyandotte police dep... (Aug '11) Oct 8 Downriver Lifer 24
Court Docket: Officer's corruption trial put on... Oct 4 Onlooker 7
Live in the D: Homeless woman fights to get son... Oct 4 Archie 3
Funnel cloud spotted near Taylor after storm br... Oct 3 mommy 3
Mullin knew severance letter faked, Wayne Count... (Apr '13) Sep '14 R Jeremy 11
Autistic program finds new home at Burger Baylo... Sep '14 A_M_B 1
Woodhaven Dating
Find my Match

Woodhaven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodhaven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodhaven

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]