Ex-Romulus police chief, wife, 5 offi...

Ex-Romulus police chief, wife, 5 officers bound over in corruption case

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Ex-Romulus police chief, wife, 5 officers bound over in corruption case. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A former Romulus police chief, his wife and five police officers who were charged last year as part of a three-year State Police investigation that prosecutors said unveiled corruptions and the misuse of drug forfeiture funds were bound over Wednesday to Wayne County Circuit Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

kevin neutral

Taylor, MI

#1 Sep 26, 2012
These r just some examples of a system in this region that until checked had no boundaries.Romulus and Wayne county Already have extremely bad reputations with reprehensible airport scandal and now this at its back door. Whew! What next?!

“It's me!”

Since: Sep 08

Flat Rock MI

#2 Oct 22, 2012
I was THRILLED when I saw his on the news because of those offficers is a bully and would extort money from teengers.I won't say which officer, but enjoy your karma buddy. CHOKE on it. You made the lives of some people I know a living hell with your phonce call threats. You TOTALLY deserve all that is happning to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... (Sep '15) 44 min Ray 2
Jerry Renfro 7 hr Linda Renfro 3
Corruption in Taylor Mi. (Jan '16) 17 hr Kevin 27
Looking for Jerry Renfro 20 hr Linda Renfro 7
News 2-Year-Old Shot In Detroit During Dispute Loses... Jun 22 The Real Truth 10
News Midwest Persian Tabby Fanciers and Motor City J... Jun 21 Kevin 1
Jeanette Hill Garcia (May '12) Jun 18 Hahaha 12

Woodhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodhaven Mortgages