Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23517 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21345 Jan 1, 2014
I'm going to give it until March before the government boot licking Main Stream Media can no longer keep this hid from the public.

The hidden costs of ObamaCare
Higher premiums could really kneecap the economic recovery
(There never was a recovery)

http://theweek.com/article/index/254564/the-h...
why

Hondo, TX

#21346 Jan 1, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21347 Jan 1, 2014
why wrote:
test
You can't hide the truth either, turd licker.
lukebryan

United States

#21348 Jan 1, 2014
????
peace

United States

#21349 Jan 1, 2014
Wow
sailor moons sexy n sassy

Castroville, TX

#21350 Jan 1, 2014
the truth can not be hidden if it was hidden It would be a conspiracy, that is just a theory.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21351 Jan 1, 2014
sailor moons sexy n sassy wrote:
the truth can not be hidden if it was hidden It would be a conspiracy, that is just a theory.
The truth is hidden every day by the worthless propaganda media in this country and third rate pests like "why." Don't worry about it. Just keep taking your Obivitol. Everything will be just fine.
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21352 Jan 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is hidden every day by the worthless propaganda media in this country and third rate pests like "why." Don't worry about it. Just keep taking your Obivitol. Everything will be just fine.
You like to think of your self as something larger than you really are. OOOH Defiant OOOOOOOOH I'm sacared ain't you boys scared.
Crawl back into your underground hole and be afraid ,very afraid. Live in fear and hate everyone and everything thats how we Defiant ones roll.OOOOOH
HEHEHEHE
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21353 Jan 2, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to think of your self as something larger than you really are. OOOH Defiant OOOOOOOOH I'm sacared ain't you boys scared.
Crawl back into your underground hole and be afraid ,very afraid. Live in fear and hate everyone and everything thats how we Defiant ones roll.OOOOOH
HEHEHEHE
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.

BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)

2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)

3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)

4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)

5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)

6. You Heard That on Faux News

7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)

8. It’s Bush’s Fault
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21355 Jan 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of posting like the babbling idiot that you are, you need to try real hard to sound somewhat literate. I'm going to give you the libtards playbook on how to have a debate. No need to thank me. I'm offering it as a free public service.
BTW: Don't worry. It's only 8 lines so it won't overtax your 3 remaining brain cells.
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.)
2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”)
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Obama Doesn’t Know What’s Going On (Or Did I Do That?)
5. It’s a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. Argumentum Ad Misericordium (Or “Do it for the Children”)
8. It’s Bush’s Fault
I see you have memorized all the reasons your an idiot.Bush wanted for war crimes and profiteering. Everyone knows it but the politeness and good ol' boy politicos won't call a spade a spade unless they talk about birterism. Ask any one that watches something other than Rush what the real world thinks. Your best feature is saying shit that are out and out lies. And say them loud and long enough so that the dumbed down voters beleive it.

2014 will rock liberal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#21356 Jan 3, 2014
Progressive Populist wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have memorized all the reasons your an idiot.Bush wanted for war crimes and profiteering. Everyone knows it but the politeness and good ol' boy politicos won't call a spade a spade unless they talk about birterism. Ask any one that watches something other than Rush what the real world thinks. Your best feature is saying shit that are out and out lies. And say them loud and long enough so that the dumbed down voters beleive it.
2014 will rock liberal.
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.

I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.

Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
VictorPerry

Eagle Pass, TX

#21358 Jan 3, 2014
Vote Victor Perry.
the sailor sails out 2sea

Castroville, TX

#21359 Jan 3, 2014
you mean to say two wrongs DON'T make a right.
new black panthers

United States

#21360 Jan 3, 2014
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Defiantly Dumb

Eau Claire, WI

#21361 Jan 4, 2014
Welcome to Tejas
No regulation
no taxes
Three{ 3} days since the last workplace explosion
White is right

Eau Claire, WI

#21362 Jan 4, 2014
We need to start lynching some of these gars, and drag them behind my pickup truck.
We have almost tsaken away their right to vote.
Because it is what my God would want.
I long for the days of W and ol' Dick.
Oh my God I almost sounded gay, don't worry you don't have to shoot me,I will do it myself.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21363 Jan 4, 2014
new black panthers wrote:
we gonna start the new year off and kill some whiteys. all around this country. old men at vfw white men jogging white girls in parks it has to be done to start the revelution against whites so we get a black government. we got a black man running the country a black man in the doj. we will do what ever it takes to keep obama in office. we will have a black dictator ship in this country we will win.we got the backing of our brotha in arms obama holder and homeland security with all the ammo
Your a real idiot!That will never happen,your smoking crack to think this,only in your sick mind will this ever happen,and that is a fact!

Location hidden

#21364 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We may not need "selfish fascist hippocrites" in our country, but you voted for the one in the White House. What does that say about you?.
Perry may not be the brightest candle on the cake, but he was smart enough to be governor of a state. Jealousy will get you nowhere.
Here is an idea. Why don't you call Perry to be his armchair adviser and make all of his decisions for him?. I'm sure that he would love to hear from you and who knows, he might get you an unlimited balance on your EBT card.
I agree!

Location hidden

#21365 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, you just executed line 3. Good job. Obama is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush/Cheney doctrine. Two wrongs don't make a right. You liberals are actually dumber and meaner than the Rush Limpaw bunch.
I was called a liberal (which is pretty low) for opposing the PATRIOT Act during the Bush regime. Now Obama has renewed it (against his campaign promises) and even worse, signed the NDAA in law and not one peep from you left wing hypocrites.
Many of us see what is really going on and have no faith in either party. They all work for the same people and it sure as hell isn't us citizens. BTW: If you think that I'm telling lies, you are welcome to point them out and back them up with facts. Now go back to sleep.
that's just it Defiant,they can't,they don't know the facts,they are under the control of Ovomit.
Progressive Populist

Eau Claire, WI

#21367 Jan 4, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Texans sure like "execution"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodcreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Crossroads Animal Hospital - Greg Mayna... (Feb '09) Sep 13 Robinoco 22
McNeil Accident Aug 29 Linz 1
News Neighbors want defense against barking dogs (Nov '08) Aug '16 Gallas 18
Julio Anzaldua Thief (May '12) Aug '16 Your papi 8
Pics Of Red Rock Jul '16 jim thompson 1
Childhood bully today? Jun '16 Sunnyb 1
Bastrop Sucks (Sep '09) Jun '16 Hostile Honeybun 33

Woodcreek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance