Menopause may cost women sick days

Mar 16, 2012 Full story: KOLD-TV Tucson 9

Women who suffer the unpleasant and sometimes debilitating symptoms of menopause are more likely to miss days at work, a new Dutch study finds.

Full Story
aur56

Aurora, MO

#1 Mar 16, 2012
People have too much time on their hands doing these types of studies, of course,IF you are sick you should stay home,whether it's menopause, migrains,flu, chemo,whatever. This is a stupid study that probably cost the dutch a fortune to make. I can't believe they would do an actual study on taking a sick day because of menopause.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2012
The Dutch have the money for these studies because they don't waste resources on wars for no reason and they don't lock up tens of thousands of people for smoking a harmless plant. Holland has always been one of the most prosperous countries in the world with a much higher standard of living than the US!
Duh Moment

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 18, 2012
MAY cost them sick days? Of course it does dummy.

“Powered by chillpills”

Since: Mar 12

Dutch Republic

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Then STOP having MENOPAUZES !!!! Is that so hard ???:) You can always take a bottle of SSRI's and believe as hard as possible that it will not affect you ;)
Hot flash

Tampa, FL

#5 Mar 24, 2012
I don't miss days because of menopause, but I bet my colleagues wish I had some days. :)
mopey

Netherlands

#6 Mar 26, 2012
hi
Mary Mae T

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I also found out from bladdermeshlawsuit.us/ what-is-transvaginal-mesh-and- what-is-it-used-for/ that menopause may also hold many women vulnerable to varying serious conditions like pelvic organ prolapse. While the problem may be treated through non-surgical options, most women with severe cases often submit themselves to surgery involving bladder mesh implants which have been linked to increasing safety problems lately.
Paul

Poland

#11 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Nora

UK

#12 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/TRCx1y only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodcreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 24 min why 22,770
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 18,794
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 15 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 808
Marriage issues and tired of it Tue Kennyinroundrockt... 1
Woodcreek Dating
Find my Match

Woodcreek Jobs

Woodcreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodcreek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodcreek

Personal Finance