Bastrop deputies say teen killed dog found under Watterson Bridge

Jun 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Austin American-Statesman

A grand jury will decide whether to charge a 17-year-old boy with animal cruelty in the shooting death of a Great Pyrenees found under a bridge last month, the Bastrop County Sheriff's Office said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Bleeks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

A commonality among psychopaths is cruelty to animals at a young age. Wake up people. Shoot the kid and drop him off a bridge. Society will pay later if people like this aren't culled. Sorry so harsh. I was almost a victim of a serial rapist. Over a decade later by some crazy chance I met someone who knew this perp as a child. Guess what he said? Yep, that they knew that he was wrong from the get go because he burned animals. Now many victims suffer and he is in prison at our expense. Some people are just not redeemable.
Jamma

Lockhart, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

There were several dog remains found under the bridge. I think a cat too.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

We're be reading abut this guy in a ew years when he kills his family, or the neighbor family.
lld

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
We're be reading abut this guy in a ew years when he kills his family, or the neighbor family.
he's not a bad kid..just made a very bad mistake..I don't think u all should judge him if u don't know him personally

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodcreek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Woodcreek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance