Julio Anzaldua Thief
Stolen

Dallas, TX

#1 May 16, 2012
On September 4th 2011, the Bastrop Texas Complex fire destroyed my home and everything I owned, with the exception of a Trailer.
In November 2011 I had parked my trailer between two scorched trees on the remainder of my property, it was secured with a 30 foot chain an two padlocks.
A thief in the night stole all all I had left, I reported the theft to the Bastrop Sheriffs Department and it was recorded as case# 11-S-035457.
On April 27th, 2012 while visiting the local Home Depot I spotted my trailer. I called 911 and was advised the Bastrop Sheriffs department would be dispatching an officer to investigate.
The new license plates Tx 90325M were registered to Julio Cesar Anzaldua, 191 Cedar Shade Lane, Bastrop TX.
Anzaldua Electric.
He will not cooperate with the Sheriff's Department or return their calls.
The trailer was impounded and held for an examining trial on May 7th 2012.
I was the only one that appeared before the Sheriffs Department and Justice of the Peace.
Based on the evidence it was declared that the trailer did in fact belong to me, I was given the Inventory of Property for Disposal paperwork that released the trailer to me.
I view julio Anzaldua failure to appear as an indication of guilt.
So now I have already lost everything I owned to the Bastrop Wildfire, had my trailer stolen, recovered my trailer and now all I have to do is pay the following;
Towing Fee's $165,$22 per day for 20 days, thats a total of $605 dollars....and then of course theres going to be fee's to register it again.
 Julio Anzaldua is a thief plain and simple.
Carol

Bastrop, TX

#2 May 21, 2012
Sounds like you need to sue him for damages to try to get your money back at least. Good Luck. His address is very near my home, so I'll keep an eye out for him.
EyePoker

Austin, TX

#3 May 25, 2012
I'd sue and have lien put on his property!
Stolen

Austin, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2012
On September 4th 2011, the Bastrop Texas Complex fire destroyed my home and everything I owned, with the exception of a Trailer.
In November 2011 I had parked my trailer between two scorched trees on the remainder of my property, it was secured with a 30 foot chain an two padlocks.
A thief in the night stole all all I had left, I reported the theft to the Bastrop Sheriffs Department and it was recorded as case# 11-S-035457.
On April 27th, 2012 while visiting the local Home Depot I spotted my trailer. I called 911 and was advised the Bastrop Sheriffs department would be dispatching an officer to investigate.
The new license plates Tx 90325M were registered to Julio Cesar Anzaldua, 191 Cedar Shade Lane, Bastrop TX.
Anzaldua Electric.
He will not cooperate with the Sheriff's Department or return their calls.
The trailer was impounded and held for an examining trial on May 7th 2012.
I was the only one that appeared before the Sheriffs Department and Justice of the Peace.
Based on the evidence it was declared that the trailer did in fact belong to me, I was given the Inventory of Property for Disposal paperwork that released the trailer to me.
I view julio Anzaldua failure to appear as an indication of guilt.
So now I have already lost everything I owned to the Bastrop Wildfire, had my trailer stolen, recovered my trailer and now all I have to do is pay the following;
Towing Fee's $165,$22 per day for 20 days, thats a total of $605 dollars....and then of course theres going to be fee's to register it again.
Julio Anzaldua is a thief plain and simple.
betcha

Euless, TX

#5 May 1, 2013
Anzaldua is gay too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodcreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vickers sentenced to 17 years for murder (Nov '09) Sat Friend 23
Penne Whisenet Aug 28 Jes 1
Katherine Franco Aug 21 Oildog2731 1
News Dead dogs discovered inside moving truck in San... Aug 20 Throw farts 2
Roofing Dripping Springs Aug 20 Roofingatx 1
ISO Good Doctor Aug 18 jasjo 1
News Family dog bites police officer who then calms ... Aug 18 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodcreek Mortgages