Review: La Hacienda
Mark

Katy, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2013
0 stars:
Confusion all night. For starters, why have two restaurants in a town this small with the same name where one serves traditional TexMex and the other entirely something else. Big crowd on Friday night, likely due to the novelty of a new place, because it couldn't have been the food. Service? I almost left after being there for 1.5 hours when our food arrived. Orders were mixed up, incorrect, small portioned, expensive, and not exactly savory (btw... want chips and salsa?$5.) They are quick to replace your bar drink (cha-ching), but water?(btw.., you have to ask for a glass of water.) Will NOT go back until the menu and management change.
Jean

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Mark wrote:
0 stars:
Confusion all night. For starters, why have two restaurants in a town this small with the same name where one serves traditional TexMex and the other entirely something else. Big crowd on Friday night, likely due to the novelty of a new place, because it couldn't have been the food. Service? I almost left after being there for 1.5 hours when our food arrived. Orders were mixed up, incorrect, small portioned, expensive, and not exactly savory (btw... want chips and salsa?$5.) They are quick to replace your bar drink (cha-ching), but water?(btw.., you have to ask for a glass of water.) Will NOT go back until the menu and management change.
Thanks for the report. I won't visit anytime soon. Took forever for this place to open.
Shane

Austin, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Well, the service was great. Very beautiful building inside and out. Menu choices are small, great if you only have a taste for enchiladas or cheese steak with beans. Overall was a good experience. One of those places that you go to once.
Maria

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Overheard assuming he was the owner, complain himself..... does this place have any management?
Bad service, food was mediocre, staff seemed bothered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodcreek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the public transit system like in Round... Jan 9 V22tiltrotor 1
Dripping Springs Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 7 Musikologist 15
News San Antonio Coffee Festival heading to La Villita Dec 31 AlexMoen 1
News How much more money you'll need for a down paym... Nov '17 Farter Know 3
Onion Creek Nov '17 DMO67 1
UN agenda 21 Nov '17 Mike k 3
News Kyle, county unite to buy Jacob's Well (Aug '10) Aug '10 Deb 1

Woodcreek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance