Avoid
Carroll

East Islip, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2011
RAPACIOUS
Eric W

Ridge, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2011
Patient for over 5 yrs. These are both caring and compassionate doctors. Dr. Paul is my primary and I've been seen by Dr. Ginny who once saved my life. I had what I thought was a bug bite. Dr. Ginny looked and took blood. That night around 8pm I received a call from Dr. Ginny saying that my white cell count was very high and to go to St.Catherine's Hospital where she would call ahead. It turned out that I was on IV antibiotics for 2 days and that bug bite was an absess. If I had waited even 2 more days I could have died. To me, I don't know what other Dr.'s would have done that. For the others who commented, where is your explainations?
Mark fromUniondale

Sound Beach, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2012
they cured my clap
Sofia D

Farmingville, NY

#6 May 5, 2012
Dr. Paul has been my primary doctor for many years. I appreciate how thorough he is, as well as innovative and current. He's also helped my sister and I with weight loss. And Dr. Ginny is very involved with aesthetics- I'd like to stay the way I look for many years to come. Great group!!!
Anthony j

Paterson, NJ

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Good doctors but avoid if you are terminal. Their wait time is so long you will die before they get to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Charged in Massapequa Shooting (Jun '10) 3 hr Vito HB Ny 15
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 8,010
News LI VetsBuild program trains veterans for 'green... 11 hr mjjcpa 1
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Fri Frustrated 66
News Bellmore bank robbery suspect had been deported... (Jun '08) Fri mjjcpa 19
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Apr 23 Bruser 2,432
News Neglect charges for messy house mom (Mar '07) Apr 22 Kim 177
More from around the web

Woodbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE