new mta commissioner gets $50,000 raise before he arrives??

Posted in the Woodbury Forum

Undercover

AOL

#1 Sep 18, 2009
We have just had all the bridge tolls increase, car registration, and LIRR fare incresa. and what do the idiots incharge do???
They give a nobody political appointment a $50,000 raise before he even walks in the door!
We need a federal investigation on all this corruption in government!!!
Its business as usual!!
AMABO

AOL

#2 Sep 24, 2009
In the city you ride the train from Queens to upper Manhattan for $2.00.
On Long Island the same ride is $16.00
How the MTA dumped this mess on Long Islanders is beyond common sense, its called corruption, big time.
As bad as the MTA is, they gave this new guy a $50,000 raise bringing his salary to $350,000 plus $5,000 housing expense.What an incompetent,corupt system!
Has anybody heard from a politician yet besides a burp from a free meal??
JOHN ON NICHOLS ROAD

AOL

#3 Jun 30, 2011
GOVERNOR, Can you investigate this diaster of an entity in government and correct this mess of an agency?
Can you locate that New York Stae Inspector General, Miss"whats her name" to investigate the mismanagement of this agency and respond to the working class of taxpayers in New York who are being robbed and extorted of hard earned money to keep this mismanaged agency operating and its CEO lavishly paid... as well as the agency telephone directory full of numerous patronage appointees earning well over $100,000 that do nothing most of the day but look out a window to see what the workers are doing and review an eatery menu and drink coffee or play with their blackberry phones or computers all day?
Holes in Pockets

AOL

#4 Aug 15, 2012
We were hoping Cuomo would clean this mess but it looks to big for even him.
We are charged tolls galore and as a homeowner why are we supporting so many political patronage jobs at the MTA. Does anybody really care?
15 bucks to cross a major bridge built and paid for by taxpayers a hundred ti,es over....what a disgrace !
Honest Opinion

Wyandanch, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2013
All this noted important whistleblowing, and not one whistle blowing matter has been addressed.
I just went to visit family and took the Troggs Neck Bridge. I was charged $7.50 each way. My trip cost $15.00 just to cross the bridge.
This is insane government.
When will this dysfunctioal means of addressing poor management be addressed!!!
Its an outrage and the taxpayers are fed up!
Do something !!!!!
More Money Needed

Deer Park, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
GOV Cuomo, turn back the fees and tolls. Its $7.50 to cross a bridge we payed for it since it was built 50 times over. We need Robin Hood !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 4 hr Itchy Watch 2,314
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 4 hr Itchy Watch 7,913
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) 9 hr John 15
Village of Lindenhurst is Corrupt (Dec '09) 13 hr concerned neighbor 45
LI LOCKSMITH &ALARM CO .INC Hicksville ny Tue RACHEL GOLD 1
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) Oct 20 Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) Oct 20 tim21 239

Woodbury News Video

Woodbury Dating
Find my Match