Babylon's quiet refuge: Southards Pon...

Babylon's quiet refuge: Southards Pond Park

There are 21 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Babylon's quiet refuge: Southards Pond Park. In it, Newsday reports that:

It's where the mayor is among the many who trout-fish; where a professional photographer who travels the continent to capture wildlife photographs now takes his camera when he is at home; where equestrians from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christine

Melville, NY

#22 Jul 14, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text>Omg yes where the hell are they coming from! It used to be a park where you would just walk around and bring the kids to the park! Now it's blankets and radios i was really shocked!
Aw...white person afraid of their privileged bubble being popped?

Why don't you talk to people? Get to know their stories. Confront your own shame and racism and start behaving like a human being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 8,295
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Bruser 2,638
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Review: David Sanders Dance Dynamics (Nov '08) Jun 14 Mommabear 15
Review: Herman, Marc DDS - Marc Herman DDS (Dec '10) Sep '15 Happy Patient 3
News Singh family restaurant CoolFish closes in Syosset (Sep '15) Sep '15 Eric Hunter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages