Palin reiterates her stance on health...

Palin reiterates her stance on health care, guns, deficit | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 6 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Palin reiterates her stance on health care, guns, deficit | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Sarah Palin stuck to her guns on "death panels" yesterday - and on guns, for that matter - in a rare public appearance in which reporters were allowed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

solsenz

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 18, 2011
Who cares what she thinks. She just keeps talking to keep herself in the spotlight. go get another book signing....
Chris

Dublin, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Please find a good GOP canidate that uses his mind in creative thinking, need examples of leaders, look at CEOs of Ford, Huntington, and JPM.

They need a strong, true selfless person, and very smart but compassionate. I rarely see a GOP that meets, I thought Rudy was going to be, but he strained away from his former style in NYC in the campain. Which is why some people liked him, but Forbes ran his campain, no kidding was so bad.
Soup Can

Nashport, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2011
The woman has no substance.
Carol

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2011
I truly don't have a clue why she is still quoted in any news reports. She simply does not matter. She adds nothing to the problems currently facing this country Sarah, you 15 minutes of fame was up long ago. GO AWAY!
francesca

Sunderland, MA

#5 Feb 18, 2011
palin is a bitter sore loser,jealous, and a hypocrate. she declaired oct. in 2007 as a month for woman to nurse,how healthy it was for the babies etc. her husband may of cheated on her makeing her full of hate. her hate is inside her own self, thats why she is so mean and ventictive. i wish this bit-h would go to hell.she makes me want to k my husband because he thinks she is pretty. i was pretty too a long time ago.
Fire up that bowl

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2011
francesca wrote:
palin is a bitter sore loser,jealous, and a hypocrate. she declaired oct. in 2007 as a month for woman to nurse,how healthy it was for the babies etc. her husband may of cheated on her makeing her full of hate. her hate is inside her own self, thats why she is so mean and ventictive. i wish this bit-h would go to hell.she makes me want to k my husband because he thinks she is pretty. i was pretty too a long time ago.
You should smoke more meth. The more you smoke, the faster you can blog incoherently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,761
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 23 hr 100 Days to NEVER... 8,595
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Fri BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
What happened to Copiague? Sep 20 EastDrive 1
Neighbors and dogs Sep 20 Brooklyn Grandma 1
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) Sep 19 CRECCA IS CORRUPT 59
News Police: 6 teens go missing from Mercy First gro... Sep 17 tom montalbano 1

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages