Delta Financial may return to its LI ...

Delta Financial may return to its LI mortgage roots

There are 8 comments on the Newsday story from May 20, 2008, titled Delta Financial may return to its LI mortgage roots. In it, Newsday reports that:

The former senior management of bankrupt lender Delta Financial Corp. is launching a new mortgage company that may open retail offices -- and some employees might even be sitting at their old Delta desks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Corporate feudal state

Cresskill, NJ

#1 May 21, 2008
Same old crap. They fleeced the company, hid it well, and now they're getting ready to implement the same old dodge under another name. Why not do it on Long Island with lots of the same people in play again? After all, they got away with it here the first time. And this time they can cherry pick who they hire... the ones who either were too ignorant and trusted them implicitly, or the ones who are willing to look the other way.
Wretched Excess

Port Washington, NY

#2 May 21, 2008
If you want to go fishing, may as well where the big ones are.
Sal Evsevich

United States

#3 May 21, 2008
Dear Hugh, all the very best with your new company. Delta always was and I'm sure Reliance will also be the BEST place to work. I was Delta's employee for 9 years and can't thank you enough for the greatest opportunity of my life to work close with such wonderful team of hard working people. God Bless! and good luck with new start.
Selter with a Lime

Port Washington, NY

#4 May 21, 2008
Joe Mineo ate crap for breakfast..everyday
Joe Mineo

New Canaan, CT

#5 May 21, 2008
Hugh... Jamaica me crazy.
Patti Marcus

Brackenridge, PA

#7 May 22, 2008
Congratulations Hugh! I always knew you were the "comeback kid". I wish you much success because you deserve it. I hope I have an opportunity to join the family again. I miss you guys. God Bless you!
Knee pads

Port Washington, NY

#9 May 28, 2008
Patti Marcus wrote:
Congratulations Hugh! I always knew you were the "comeback kid". I wish you much success because you deserve it. I hope I have an opportunity to join the family again. I miss you guys. God Bless you!
Well, you know what it takes....
Jes

Medina, OH

#10 Aug 10, 2008
You got sued by the United States and lost to the tune of 7.5 million. It's unlikely you've learned your lesson. Bankruptcy was a fitting end to your evil ways. I hope you never get off the ground and be put in the position to ruin thousands of other peoples lives. When will the public ever be protected from your likes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,762
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,596
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Sep 22 BRIAN FRIED Inven... 835
What happened to Copiague? Sep 20 EastDrive 1
Neighbors and dogs Sep 20 Brooklyn Grandma 1
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) Sep 19 CRECCA IS CORRUPT 59
News Police: 6 teens go missing from Mercy First gro... Sep 17 tom montalbano 1

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages