Review: Montys Service Station Inc

Review: Montys Service Station Inc

Posted in the Woodbury Forum

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2009
do not go there. they ruined my car

East Hampton, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2009
If you want ur car to run good again DO NOT GO THERE, bring it to a mechanic that knows what they are actually doing.
Average Guy

#3 Mar 14, 2011
They always have a car not being worked on in the first bay so you cant see what they are doing from the waiting area.
Your car is pulled into another bay so you cant see whats going on, especially if you need a NYS inspection'

They use dirty low down tricks for years on an unassuming customer to get you to have repairs you dont need done there.
A friend of mine went and they dripped oil on a brake line saying it needed replacement for $325.00. My friend took the car home and wipped the line clean with a rag. Its been two months and he has found no leak at all. These people are crooks,but they are really nice.
They should of lost there license years ago. TRUE STORY
peter g

Huntington Station, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2012
great service , very clean and they take it the extra mile to help me and my family , i feel comfortable giving my daughter there # just incase she breaks down.....

Naples, FL

#5 Feb 10, 2014
This place suck its new owner is the worst person in the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,535
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Nov 26 Bruser 8,094
News Newsday replacing some home delivery contractor... (Jun '08) Nov 24 deliverywoes 46
Review: L & E Bagels (Jul '09) Nov 20 Hahahaha 8
News Merrick family uses GPS device as autistic sons... Nov 19 Natasha C 1
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Nov 18 paulm1990 71
Best Image Salon Nov 17 Lisa 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages