Fire Guts Massapequa Home
A fire broke out in a Garfield Place home Sunday and rendered it unlivable. The Massapequa Fire Department responded at 7:30 p.m. for a kitchen fire in a High Ranch home.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.
#1 Dec 17, 2013
Goodness, Gracious, Great BALLS OF FIRE!
Add your comments below
|Cancers around Cerro Wire (Feb '08)||Mon||Cheryl Slippy||12|
|Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09)||Mon||Bruser||2,623|
|Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08)||Sun||Bruser||8,263|
|If you haven't heard about this, it is because ... (Jun '08)||May 25||LindyGrad2001||2|
|Who Exactly Should Be Allowed To Live In Linden...||May 25||LindyGrad2001||1|
|Review: Goccia D'Oro Restaurant (Oct '09)||May 25||LindyGrad2001||5|
|Blocked Cell Phones in Lindy High School (Jun '09)||May 25||LindyGrad2001||10|
Find what you want!
Search Woodbury Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC