irish tommy deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

I just want u guy's to throw us a kite and tell "Irish tommy deely"just who it was that stabbed Jr. Gotti,please he isn't saying and I'have exhausted all of my avenues..
irish tommy deely

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

It's hard for me to make a public statement about such a sensitive issue.you see even if I think a certain way,I almost have to come off POLITICALly correct & try to make both side's reasonably placated until the next issue.stop &friend is tough.u get gun's off the street and make thing's safer ,which is everthing.but at what expense ray Kelly,who is the best commisioner Eva...c I never had to go through what "black" men go through every day of their waking live's....just sayin though...
cop of west coats

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I tend to laught at all this stupidity here. Look when NYC has a gang number of 3500 then you will see REAL problems in your city. If you are in law enforcement you should carry. The LAPD reserves carry guns and are volunteers!!
You are lucky that NYC doesn't have the problems in LA. But when they do in the future. NYPD will have a serioud problem. Becasue NO smart individual will take a job in law enforcement when they know that they face DEATH when they leave their jobs to go home.!
irish tommy deely

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

I like VIP'scorrection offiver'd,ame akl The rest.everrybody has a job yo do eme WWE akl oboe there ir a rotura este yo do ir.tos bless new toro kset enforvememy ame thank-you TOT akl YOUR thanklell effort...hsppy new traemrxivan/
Irish tommy.13:.+Mm...
king

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

It's not about all about respect but I just got stopped for tints in my neighborhood these two officers gave me a hard time (little courtesy) I was in no was shape of form disrespectful nor cocky, while explaining I don't have a personal firearm but I have tints for my own safety. While they don't live around my hostile brownsville area I do! And a lot of the individuals I babysit live right around my area. One seem to have understood the other went on with tint meter and even did a walk around the car to try finding more issues..(like really?) so yes lack of respect, because as they leave to go home 90 percent of their pov are blacked out. Humm wonder why..? So brother yes we both have dangerous jobs but some people just don't give a shyt!
Oh did I mention am military police officer for over 10 years?
Geraldo wrote:
Why is it always have to be about who gets the respect, credits, publicity and so forth, I mean come on get serious MAN it's a job with different kinds of traits. A cop do his job on the streets and the CO do his inside. I mean what the hell? Forget about who get the credits and the possitives and negatives publicities because at the end every one wants to go home after work
king

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

t about all about respect but I just got stopped for tints in my neighborhood these two officers gave me a hard time (little courtesy) I was in no was shape of form disrespectful nor cocky, while explaining I don't have a personal firearm but I have tints for my own safety. While they don't live around my hostile brownsville area I do! And a lot of the individuals I babysit live right around my area. One seem to have understood the other went on with tint meter and even did a walk around the car to try finding more issues..(like really?) so yes lack of respect, because as they leave to go home 90 percent of their pov are blacked out. Humm wonder why..? So brother yes we both have dangerous jobs but some people just don't give a shyt
king

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

I swear sooo I just got pulled over again this officer had time on the job.. he said hey.. I showed I D he said where u work n I told him he said Ok have a good day the difference in some police officers.. I give him respect for the courtesy m total difference from that other jerk. Smh
Corrections is a joke

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

YOU ARE NOT COPS.

STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT.

STOP HAVING SEX WITH THE INMATES!

My opinion as a cop, majority of correctional officers are dirty... Can't change my mind.. Sorry.

STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT!!! YOU ARE NOT COPS!!
C-74 NYC BOLDEST

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

No Guns, just GUST
Corrections is a joke wrote:
YOU ARE NOT COPS.
STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT.
STOP HAVING SEX WITH THE INMATES!
My opinion as a cop, majority of correctional officers are dirty... Can't change my mind.. Sorry.
STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT!!! YOU ARE NOT COPS!!
Kamala Martucci

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

These C.O.s are jealous no vsf it wont be paid, and the ones who tried to rollover and failed, and their article 78 hearing went into the toilet as a result they are bitter. Worked on the island and left for P.D and retired last year. Jealous jealous skids
nycdoc

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

I am correction officer now this job is going down hill the job is no good at all! Unfairness attitude kissasses getting in trouble over Pettitte things folks who wants this think about it! Think money are happness
nycdoc

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Aug 5

Correction no career its trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Woodbury News Video

•••
•••

Woodbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Woodbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••