No title

Before she underwent breast-augmentation surgery last summer, Melissa Wohl said she felt self-conscious about her body, especially at the beach. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mbmom

Homer Glen, IL

#21 Apr 9, 2008
I find it amusing when men insist they don't like fake breasts, yet Pamela Anderson and her kind continue to be the most viewed/downloaded celebrities on the internet.
Math Is Hard

AOL

#22 Apr 9, 2008
Are we surprized that women want bigger boobs? Come on! Pick up a magazine, turn on a TV [Nip n Tuck], look at advertising content, spend some time in either a girl's locker-room or at a salon. Boobs have been selling products {cars, weather reports, beer, tires, you name it} for decades. Women have been sold - and bought into, the fact that they're a packaged good and society rewards the sterotype image.
People of both genders simply adore boobies. More IS seen as better. Bigger gets more attention. They're not called 'trophy wives' for nothing. So long as they're not grotesque in being utterly disproportionate to the body [height/weight ratio], go for it! Lippo the hips, butt and the gutt, put some in the lips.
Then,'when you've got it - flaunt it.' Show us those boobies... and some thigh while youre at it. Tweens wanting to be little Brittney Speers, Hanna Montana, Janet Jackson [a true case in point{s}], etc, etc; it's what's being sold - and bought into. Lock, stock and boobies.
Believe me, if men could get penis enlargements - they would.
Poor Kids

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 9, 2008
I can identify with what these young women are going through. All through high school I was flat as a board. The other girls had breasts, and I felt like a freak. Guys at that age will also tease girls if they don't have boobs. I thought long and hard about getting implants, and eventually decided against it. I figured that if I needed big fake boobs to attract a man, he wasn't worth attracting. But I can't blame these kids. Being flat-chested in your teens and 20's is a hard road to travel.
DCL

United States

#24 Apr 9, 2008
mbmom wrote:
I find it amusing when men insist they don't like fake breasts, yet Pamela Anderson and her kind continue to be the most viewed/downloaded celebrities on the internet.
Count me out of that generalization. For one, I'm a butt man. For another, Pam Anderson's a cartoon character to me. Fake tit.s mean a fake woman to me, regardless of the reasoning behind getting them. That also goes for plastic surgery as well as temporary alterations like colored contacts and bad weaves.

But you are correct in that a SIGNIFICANT number of men drool over implanted breasts. So in that regard there will continue to be a market for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,419
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Bruser 7,986
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... 7 hr kncrl 1
Tarrantino murder 21 hr released 2
News Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) Wed Gene 20
News Rosie reigns supreme at Huntington book event - (Oct '07) Wed Diana 79
News Hempstead town hit with racketeering lawsuit (Aug '07) Tue Resident 81
Woodbury Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web