ziggy rainbow

Marlton, NJ

#1 Dec 23, 2012
your prices are too high
Piston1

Woodbury, NJ

#2 Dec 29, 2012
On the contrary....we are priced lower than many or mainly all other restaurants. OUR BREAKFAST specials are for fact lower than all as well. BUT As you might not know.....I'm NOT your typical diner. We use all fresh fruit, the finest hatfield meats and Rastelli premium select meats for lunch. NOT LUNCH MEAT. 100% fresh ground beef for burgers. Nothing frozen. All soups are homemade, along with salsa, guacamole and mainly everything we cook here. You don't believe?? Catch updated photos all day everyday on Facebook, twitter, yelp, urban spoon, www.pistondiner.com
Lynn

Mantua, NJ

#3 Jan 21, 2013
I want to love this place because the food is good and with a different spin from what is currently out there but it is lacking in good service. I have been here a lot and the food is always good, but recently the service is lacking. I have received my check without asking if I wanted anything else, I sat for over 10 minutes before I saw a waitress, I had toast that wasn't even warm, I had a waitress tell me 3 times she was getting me coffee before I finally received a cup and I could go on. The food is worth the visit but the service will kill this diner and I would hate to see this happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ 4 hr patti 3
Eric Grafton of Quality Time (Oct '13) 17 hr Eric Grafton 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Nov 26 RutgersU 18
Please vote for baby Sommer (illness) Nov 17 benn88 1
Millbrook Village Windows Nov 9 Gail Hawthorne 1
Millboo Village Nov 9 Gail hawthorne 1
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Oct 31 Freeatlast 10
Woodbury Dating
Find my Match

Woodbury People Search