Six arrested in prostitution bust

Sep 25, 2009 Full story: PhillyBurbs.com

The other four women were lodged in the Burlington County Minimum Security Facility in Pemberton Township in default of bail.Police said more arrests are pending but they did not name any other suspects or release additional details about the investigation.A woman who answered the phone at the bar Thursday night referred questions to attorney ...

Full Story
MJS

Lebanon, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2009
Okay, let me understand something here. Law Enforcement spends eight months investigating this? They bust six women for prostitution, six women who harmed no one. Wonder how many DUIs these same LE types could have prosecuted in the same time. Wonder how many violent criminals they could have gotten off the street. Could they have caught a pedophile or two in that time period.
These women harmed no one, in fact maybe some guy that might have sought sex in a different way didn't because these women are or were available.
Maybe those guys could just resort to farm animals like that cop that just got acquitted for sex with calves.
joey figgs

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Oct 9, 2009
They are evil hors and belong in prison. They do hurt people both emotionally abd financially.
nobody

Cherry Hill, NJ

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Sounds like a personal problem.
joey figgs wrote:
They are evil hors and belong in prison. They do hurt people both emotionally abd financially.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#4 Sep 11, 2010
while murderers are set free, RIP, LaRon
jkl1112

Norristown, PA

#5 Sep 28, 2010
ok..i woudnt personally prostitute myself but..really its the oldest profession in the damn world,as long as no one gets physically hurt, the shit needs 2 b legalized,4real. i bet some those women are trying to support children, or pay for college, just tryin to get by in life. yes some prostitutes are doing it for drugs but not all are. the law needs 2 b up 2 date with the world.men want it and so what if they have to pay for it. as long as theres no drugs,weapons or physical abuse, wtf is the harm!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Dec 17 Happy soon to be ... 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ Nov 28 patti 3
Eric Grafton of Quality Time (Oct '13) Nov 28 Eric Grafton 7
Please vote for baby Sommer (illness) Nov '14 benn88 1
Millbrook Village Windows Nov '14 Gail Hawthorne 1
Millboo Village Nov '14 Gail hawthorne 1
Woodbury Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodbury News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodbury