TaiMaiShu

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 17, 2007
Forgive me if I offend anyone by saying this but the only way Woodbury is going to get out of the huge rutt it is in, is to do the following:

1) GET RID OF SECTION 8 AND HUD
2) Put in the parking garage and addition to the justice complex.

Now before you post your opinions, I have to say that I have thought long and hard about this. I am a Woodbury resident of twelve years. I have seen many changes and all to no avail. As controversal as my suggestions may be; Woodbury will never, never, become a "Haddonfield" or "Collingswood" if these two variables are not changed. And they need to changed soon. Take a look around. Businesses on Broad Street are closing left and right. How many businesses are left up there? Houses are taking longer and longer to sell. And while other property value have jumped up in the past year, Woodbury's is slowly declining.

Did anyone know that Woodbury get's money from other surrounding townships to keep Section 8 and HUD in Woodbury and out of their towns? I can go on and on but I will save some of my findings for reply to other posted comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor David Mayer Borrows $6 Million dollars to... Feb 7 Bye Bye Mayor 9
Bellmawr Only! (Apr '08) Feb 4 Tax man 3
Norma, gus, desire, eric last name Raugh Feb 3 Lucy 1
Mayor David Mayer investigated for cyber hack Jan 31 Hacked by Mayor o... 1
Desire raugh Jan 31 Lraugh 1
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Jan 31 anonymous 57
Erica Landmann running for Glendora city council Nov '16 Magazine 2

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages