Wilmington, DE Police are now also investigating further "Obstruction of Justice".

Fbi Cover Up background and evidence today was submitted to Beau Biden's office and his assistant Anne Vignola is in receipt of my request for a formal appointment regarding a recent July incident that occurred in Wilmington, DE.

ATTN MODERATOR: This post is not to be removed as there is an incident report on file and a ongoing investigation by the Wilmington, DE Police Dept.

My former friend Bill Dicola of the FBI of 23 years and a neighbor of mine while residing in Voorhees, NJ was made aware of numerous serious crimes including Cyber crimes, Collusion & Marital Fraud. Bill could have helped me greatly but left me fend for my self.(See My Blog & My June 3 Report to Joe Biden)

My ex wife Marni Weiss-Mills who resides in Mt. Laurel, NJ is in fact a Millionare and yet her father Stacy Weiss makes her appear on his very own company books Armor Research as if she is poor which is not the case. Officials in DE & NJ Attorney Generals Office have both indicated that my "Theft By Deception" case is strong but it is not being enforced in Burlington ,County NJ? If the Trust is worth $20,000,000 I should receive $10,000,000. I am the victim of court fraud and everyone knows it!

A Court Subpoena should go to the I.R.S. A.S.A.P requesting 1998-2008 Trust Fund Tax records concerning The "Marni-Weiss Trust"

I have hired four attorneys since 2004 and two attorneys one from NJ and one from PA since January 2008 to file one simple motion in court to ask the court to order subpoenas for the last 10 yrs. of trust fund tax returns and those instructions were not carried out by my attorneys? All attorneys I believe were party to Collusion. Mt. Laurel, NJ Police Officer Cresong failed to present all evidence to Judge McCloskey as per my 7/10/08 criminal complaint and supporting details? Your own police force are now party to "Obstruction of Justice" which is a crime.(Here's The Probable Cause)- I proved that the "Marni Weiss-Trust" exists per the partial 1999 tax record I was able to retrieve and a large disburesment occurred from the trust while we were married making it an asset 1/2 and should have been distributed to me during divorce proceedings. CPA Steve Katon of Wilmington has validated such per his expert opinion. There was never a pre-nuptial agreement in place.

Also visit my blog @myfoxphilly.com Rich Mills

I will update regularly until I receive justice!

Reported to media et all, DE NEWS JOURNAL,FOX NEWS