NJ: 14 gas stations selling inferior ...

NJ: 14 gas stations selling inferior fuel

There are 1 comment on the 6 ABC story from Dec 1, 2011, titled NJ: 14 gas stations selling inferior fuel. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

The accusations come after inspectors with the Weights and Measures Office checked whether 325 stations were selling fuel with octane levels as advertised.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Carter

Collingswood, NJ

#1 Dec 11, 2011
This don't suprise me in the least. Most of the foreigners who run these places will do the old $10 vs $20 scam or pump Premimum or Credit Price gas into your car then claim they don't understand you when the know English but pretend not to. Be carefull and always ask for an exact dollar amount $10, $15 or $20 to be put in. Never say fill it and look away you'll chances are you'll be taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor David Mayer Borrows $6 Million dollars to... Feb 7 Bye Bye Mayor 9
Bellmawr Only! (Apr '08) Feb 4 Tax man 3
Norma, gus, desire, eric last name Raugh Feb 3 Lucy 1
Mayor David Mayer investigated for cyber hack Jan 31 Hacked by Mayor o... 1
Desire raugh Jan 31 Lraugh 1
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Jan 31 anonymous 57
Erica Landmann running for Glendora city council Nov '16 Magazine 2

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages