Just Me

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
That's all I have. Just wanted to get that out there. Just want the world to know.

Since: Aug 12

Woodbury, NJ

#2 Apr 23, 2013
how sweet :)
have an opinion

Longview, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Just Me wrote:
That's all I have. Just wanted to get that out there. Just want the world to know.
you know it's crazy that you put this on topics I mean you don't want your mom to know that you're in love with my husband why don't you leave all the married men in this town alone go get a life. U are asking for trouble.
whatever

White Oak, TX

#4 May 5, 2013
Why are all the girls in this town loose and really dirty.what's wrong with the men in this town
Just Me

United States

#5 May 17, 2013
have an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>you know it's crazy that you put this on topics I mean you don't want your mom to know that you're in love with my husband why don't you leave all the married men in this town alone go get a life. U are asking for trouble.
Sorry..think were talking about two separate people.
Just Me

United States

#6 May 21, 2013
have an opinion wrote:
<quoted text>you know it's crazy that you put this on topics I mean you don't want your mom to know that you're in love with my husband why don't you leave all the married men in this town alone go get a life. U are asking for trouble.
Sorry to hear that's going on with your family though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Landmann running for Glendora city council Nov 30 Magazine 2
Fire Sweeps Through New Jersey Homes, Hurts 7 Nov 21 openmind693 1
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Sep '16 Dr Nina 56
Save the Historic Hugg House (Apr '16) Aug '16 Bonnie 3
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Animale 2
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Apr '16 Eric Krawawecz 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Woodbury, NJ (Aug '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages