What was eBay on Broadway?

What was eBay on Broadway?

Posted in the Woodbury Forum

rainbowdash197

Abingdon, MD

#1 May 28, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Addison. I'm a young adult who lives in Gloucester. I wanted to ask about the old brown building that you see when you first enter Brooklawn NJ on South Broadway. It's old, and now has people living on the second floor that I know of, on the first floor out front is a broken down ATM. In the big window up front it used to say eBay on Broadway, and I remember it vaguely from my childhood in the early 2000's. Does any Brooklawn resident remember what that place was for, or why it was called eBay on Broadway?? When did it open, when did it close? Does anybody know why it closed? I would greatly appreciate any responses to this question. It's itching me to find answers, but I can't find anything on Google.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buses Stay Out DC May '18 Buses Stay Out DC 1
edd Hallowell May '18 Crimestoppers 1
Review: Tricia Sloan Dance Ctr (Oct '08) Mar '18 Disgusted 28
Mayor David R. Mayer is a FAKE Democrat (Jul '17) Mar '18 Peg 7
ACME Markets' MONOPOLY game is RIGGED!!! (Feb '18) Mar '18 Rupejonner 3
Do you personally know any Sociopaths and/or Ps... (Aug '08) Mar '18 Metoo 58
News Murder suspect turns self in to Camden police (Jul '08) Feb '18 Williams_856 3

Woodbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages