Start the hard work on Woodbury rehab

Start the hard work on Woodbury rehab

There are 1 comment on the Gloucester Co. Times story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Start the hard work on Woodbury rehab. In it, Gloucester Co. Times reports that:

To the Editor: Whatever Woodbury's city leadership wants to call its newest phase of economic development, many studies have been conducted, and the conclusions they reached have seemed basic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloucester Co. Times.

Tai Mai Shu

Chatsworth, NJ

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Oh cut me a break Steve. Hire someone?????? Someone else who will add to insult????? Let me tell you what Woodbury needs. It needs a good house cleaning. From the city workers who drive around aimlessly or cut their own lawns while on the city's clock to some of the scum that lives here. Half of Camden now resides here in Woodbury because we took money, and lots of it, from surrounding towns to keep them out of their towns. Let's hire someone who will come up with another bright idea like that huh? I am not lashing out at you but the problem with Woodbury is so evident and it enrages me that no one else sees it! Get rid of Section 8 and gov subsidized housing or at least the majority of it and Woodbury will blossom to it's full potential. If you don't, no matter what you do, it will keep dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr 28 Animale 2
Save the Historic Hugg House Apr 27 Noname 2
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Apr 26 Eric Krawawecz 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Woodbury, NJ (Aug '10) Apr 20 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15
News Man Charged With Taped Beating Apr '16 blech 1
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Mar '16 Nebraska 5
News Gloucester City woman missing since September h... (Jan '15) Mar '16 TooMuchWhiteTrash... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages